剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Should have stayed gone, Special Agent Trent.
不许动
Freeze!
转身 手举在前面
Turn around! Hands up in front!
转身 转过去
Turn around! Turn around!
通信已连接
We have contact. We have contact.
怎么回事
What happened?
不重要 比这更倒霉的事我遇多了
Doesn't make top 10 worst days of my life, so who cares?
看来没有我 你事也办得很好
Looks like you had things pretty well covered without me.
还行吧 你没事吗
Yeah, I guess so. You okay?
- 这里需要医生 - 我没事
- Hey, I need a medic over here! - I'm okay.
- 你确定 你头上的伤 - 我没事
- You sure? Because your head... - I'm okay.
好 太好了
Okay, good. Good.
给他找个医生
He needs a medic!
阿曼达 我待会就给你报告
Amanda, I'll get you a report as soon as...
这是什么
What's this?
这是为了找你而花的钱
That's how much the GBI spent looking for your ass.
你要我报销吗
Oh, you expect me to pay this?
不用 只是觉得应该让你知道
No. Just thought you should know how much it cost us.
你想告诉我 你有多么看重我
Or you want me to know how much you care.
阿曼达 你看怎么样
So what do you think, Amanda?
威尔能先下班吗
Can Will get the rest of the day off?
怎么了 有什么事吗
Why? What's wrong?
头上那点小伤就让打败你了 威尔
A little bump on the head make you soft, Will?
没有 我没事
Please. I'm fine.
我有冰袋就行
I don't need anything except this ice pack.
接下来怎么做
What's next?
接下来 你到我办公室进行完整汇报
What's next is that I need you in my office for a full debrief.
等不及了
Can't wait.
威尔
Hey, Will.
佛罗里达健康诊所 生育健康服务
我想离开这
I just want to get out of here.
- 你能开回去吗 - 当然
- Can you drive back? - Of course.
那是只流产小熊吗
Is that an abortion bear?
他们没有流产长颈鹿了
They were all out of abortion giraffes.
- 幸好有你在 - 永远都在
- I'm glad you're here. - Always.
你知道的
You know that.
比利招供了 是他杀了罗兰
Billy confessed. He killed Roland.
- 他有说明动机吗 - 有
- He give a motive? - Yeah.
罗兰为了提前释放 所以指证他
Roland testified against him to get early release,
后来比利靠上诉出狱
then Billy got out on appeal.
- 报仇了 - 警探 你直觉很准
- Oops. - Good instincts, Detective.
我没有想在警长面前
I... I wasn't trying to make you look bad
让你难堪
in front of the captain,
早上那会 谢谢你关心我
and I appreciate you checking on me earlier.
之前有一天 在露露的店旁边
A while back, I got too rough
我追一个嫌犯 出手太过了
with a suspect near Lou Lou's store.
他用膝盖撞我下半身 然后我打了他
Her, uh, her cameras caught me beating this guy
店里的摄像头拍到了这一幕
after he kneed me in the groin.
我原以为是场公平较量 但后来我看了录像
I thought it was a fair trade, but when I saw the video,
看起来不太好
it didn't look too good.
怎么个不好
How not good?
安吉 我还在还她人情 你觉得呢
Well, Angie, I'm doing favors for her, so what do you think?
伙计 你有烦恼要解决
You got something going on, man.
我们都有 我的是药物问题
We all do. Mine's drugs.
你的是愤怒 对吗
Yours is rage, right?
知道吗 当你从部队退役
You know, when you get discharged from the Army
回到家
and you go home,
他们就让你接受各种评估 去讨论小组
they make you go to these evals and seminars to manage
学习掌控"战后心路历程"
the, uh, "post-combat emotional journey."
听起来和从戒毒所出来一样尴尬
Sounds about as cringey as getting out of rehab.
安吉 不管我有怎样的烦恼
Look, Ang, whatever this thing is that I have going on...
我都在努力应对
I'm doing the work.
现在情况正常
It's under control.
♪ 因为有你 ♪
With you, my life
♪ 我的生活无比精彩 ♪
Has been so wonderful
♪ 我无法停止 ♪
I can't stop now
还有一分钟出结果
Still another minute, so.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
准没准备好重要吗
Does it matter?
其实
You know, um...
我很少有为人父母的想法
I never gave much thought to parenthood
直到我看到那份测试说明
before I saw those instructions.
- 我这样正常吗 - 正常
- Is that crazy? - That's not crazy.
你失踪的时候我在想
When you were missing and I thought
我可能再也见不到你 我有点希望...
I might never see you again, part of me wished...
希望什么
You wished what?
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
你还好吗
You okay?
过来
Come here.
♪ 我沦陷已久 ♪
A little too long
♪ 我不想分手 ♪
I don't wanna stop now
我去洗澡
Gonna take a shower.
♪ 别让我停止爱你 ♪
Don't make me stop now
♪ 宝贝 ♪
Oh, baby
♪ 我已臣服 ♪
I'm down on my knees
♪ 请别让我结束这爱意 ♪
Please, don't make me stop now
♪ 我爱你 ♪
I love you
♪ 全心全意地爱你 ♪
I love you with all my heart
♪ 我无法停止 ♪
And I can't stop now
♪ 求求你 ♪
Please, please
♪ 请别让我停止爱你 ♪
Please, please, don't, don't make me stop now
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表