剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
不是的 我都开着窗 好让盆栽晒到光
No, I... I leave it open so the plants can get light.
你看起来挺爱整洁 但是地板上有土
You seem like a tidy person. There's dirt on the floor.
不 这不对劲 我早上刚用吸尘器打扫过
No, that's... that's not right. I... I just vacuumed this morning.
有人来过这里
Well, somebody was in here.
就站在这个位置上
And they were standing right here.
你从那里能看见什么
What do you see from there?
楼下的房♥子而已
Just the house below.
谁住在那里
Who lives there?
莎莉和凯文 他们是我的房♥东
Sally and Kevin, my landlords.
也许来这里的人根本不是为了你
Maybe whoever was here wasn't here for you after all.
我们去看看莎莉和凯文
Let's go check on Sally and Kevin.
- 天啊 - 查尔斯
- Oh, my God. - Charles!
查尔斯
Charles!
天啊
Oh, my God.
她有你的名片
She had your card on her.
对 她要为我们指证一名叫马蒂·埃尔伍德的
Yep, she's testifying for us against a sex trafficker...
皮条客 怎么了
Matty Ellwood. What happened?
她在买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的时候被逮捕
Picked her up trying to make a heroin buy.
但她让我别打电♥话♥给你 因为你
But she told me not to call you because you
"会为了病态的快♥感♥祸害别人"
"ruin lives for sick thrills."
"病态的"快♥感♥
"Sick" thrills?
很伤人 我知道
Hurtful, I know.
我能把她交给你看管吗
Can I release her in your custody?
谢了 沃斯
Thanks, Wirth.
凯蒂
Katie.
你知道已经过去多少天了吗
Do you know how many days it's been?
你让我自生自灭
You left me to rot.
那个安全屋很好 还有很棒的垃圾食品
That is a nice safehouse. All the good junk food.
你想要的都能满足 除了海♥洛♥因♥
Everything you could want... except heroin, I guess.
其实海♥洛♥因♥很重要
Well, the heroin's important, actually.
所以马蒂给我货
That's why Matty gave it to me.
好的 我知道它其实很重要
Yeah, you know what? I know that it's important, actually.
真的 我明白 你去集♥会♥了吗
I do. I get it. Are you making it to meetings?
- 每天都去 - 真的吗
- Every day. - Yeah?
剩下的二十三个小时就留着我静♥坐♥思考
Leaves me with the other 23 hours to sit around and think.
等等 想想这个 想一想
Hey. Think about this. Think about this.
你的指证很重要 你会把马蒂送进监狱
What you're doing matters. You are putting Matty in jail.
你的证词 你和我一起
Your testimony, you and me,
我们会把那个皮条客关起来
we are taking a sex trafficker off the streets.
想想这个
Think about that.
有个女孩 叫洁德
There's this girl, Jade.
在我还没有意识到自己正身陷囹圄之前
And before I knew how bad my situation was,
我说服了洁德 让她也和马蒂一起出去
I convinced Jade that she should hang out with Matty, too.
我一直在想她怎么还没回来
And I can't stop thinking about how she's still out there.
我也不知道
And I don't know
- 我该怎么活下去 - 我明白
- how I'm supposed to go on. - I know.
我不知道我该怎么做
I don't know how I'm supposed to do... do this.
我明白 这很难
I know. I get it. It's hard.
她年龄真的很小
She's really young.
有多小
How young?
她说她十五岁
She said she was 15.
我需要洁德安全
I... I need... I need Jade to be safe.
这样我才能继续下去
That's the only way I can do this,
你要答应我保证洁德的安全
is if you promise me that Jade will be safe.
我会把她救出来
I will go get her.
我答应你 好吗
I promise. Okay?
查尔斯 为什么会有人盯上你
Charles, why would somebody be after you?
这一定有原因
There has to be a reason.
他们是在跟踪我
They were following me.
莎莉和凯文是因为我而死的
Sally and Kevin are dead because of me.
好了 好了 来
Okay. Okay. Come here.
你会没事的
You're okay.
这里真是一团乱
Big, big mess here.
罪犯一直在跟踪
The perp had been following Charles,
住在车♥库♥里的查尔斯
who was living in their garage.
有什么东西让罪犯把注意力
Something caused the perp to switch his focus
- 转向了他们两人 - 你想听听我的分♥析♥
- to the two of them. - Want me to tell you what I see,
还是你自己来
or would you like to do the thing you do?
他们两人只中了一枪吗
Just the single shot for the two of them?
也没有性侵的迹象 对吧
And, uh... no signs of sexual assault, right?
没有
Nope.
好的
All right.
他们正在收拾行李准备出城
They were packing their bags to get out of town.
他们知道自己惹上麻烦了
They knew they were in trouble.
别把她牵扯进来
We're not getting her involved in this!
躲起来
Hide.
拜托
Come on.
- 罪犯进来了 - 别开枪
- Perp came in. - Please.
立刻枪杀了他
Shot him right away.
然后把她绑了起来
Then he tied her up.
从屋里的状况来看
Judging by the state of the house,
他是在找什么东西
he was looking for something.
他伤害她是为了让她开口
He hurt her to try to get her to talk.
你觉得她把凶手想要的东西交出去了吗
You think she gave up what the perp was looking for?
没有
Nah.
如果她给了 凶手反而会一枪结束她
If she had, he would've finished her off with a gunshot.
但她是流血致死的
She bled out.
到底是什么让她死也要守住的呢
What was she protecting that was worth dying for?
也可能她知道自己无论如何都是要死的
Maybe she knew she was gonna die no matter what.
但那仍需要很大的勇气才能保持沉默
Still took a lot of guts to keep quiet.
那边不对劲
That's strange.
除了指尖 她的手几乎没有沾上血迹
Her hand's pretty clean aside from the blood on her fingertip
或许她在尝试给我们传递什么讯息
Maybe she was trying to tell us something.
莎莉用自己的血画了这个星星
Sally drew this star with her own blood.
你觉得它有什么含义
What do you think it means?
我只知道她想让我们去寻找答案
She wanted us to find it. That's all I know.
所以查尔斯丢给你们一具尸体之后
So Charles just breezes back into your life
又回到他那平静地生活中去了 对吗
and drops a dead body at your feet, huh?
准确地说 两具
Two, actually.
这家伙就是要惹麻烦
It's always something with this guy.
阿曼达 都十九年了 你还放不下吗
Amanda. It's been 19 years. Can you give it a rest?
先不谈别的 我们目前有一件双重谋杀案
However we got here, we have a double homicide.
入侵者一直尾随查尔斯的房♥东 莎莉·华♥莱♥士♥
The intruder was after Charles' landlord, Sally Wallace.
她在塞纳图斯科技公♥司♥当软件工程师
She's a software engineer at the tech company Selantus.
塞纳图斯 你没骗我吧
Selantus? You're kidding.
这名字怎么听起来这么耳熟
Why does that sound so familiar?
他们设计并管理我们所有的电子系统
They design and manage all of our electronic systems.
案件管理 嫌疑人数据库 工资单都是他们管
Case files, suspect database. They even run our payroll.
我们应该去塞纳图斯打听点消息
We should, uh, poke around Selantus, ask some questions.
也许"星星"就是莎莉负责的一个项目
Maybe "star" was a project Sally was working on.
但记得谨慎点
Yeah, but tread carefully.
- 他们是我们重要的合伙人 - 你放心吧
- They're important partners for us. - Always.
- 那查尔斯现在在哪 - 跟我在一起
- So, where's Charles staying? - With me.
一切搞定之前 都会呆在杰里米的老房♥间里
In Jeremy's old room. Until I figure all this out.
- 那真是有够方便的 - 什么意思
- Well, that's convenient. - What does that mean?
我是说你现在刚把一个孩子养大
It means you just got one kid out of the house.
别让他再给你搞出来一个
Don't let him put another baby in you.
关你什么事啊 阿曼达
Amanda, why don't you mind your business?!
好了好了 我们走吧
Come on. We're leaving.
她哪根筋搭错了啊
Ohh! What is wrong with her?!
你打算从哪里开始讲
I mean, where do you want to start?
当时我俩才十五岁
I was 15 years old. We both were.
如果我没有犯下那个错误
And if I hadn't made that mistake,
我就不会怀上杰里米
then I wouldn't have had Jeremy.
你觉得杰里米是一个错误吗
Do you think Jeremy is a mistake?!
- 我支持你所有的选择 - 谢谢
- I support all your choices. - Thank you.
你想知道有谁不支持我的选择吗
You wanna know who doesn't support my choices?
- 我妈妈 还有曼迪阿姨 - 曼迪
- My mother. And "Auntie Mandy." - Mandy?
那个恐怖的双头警♥察♥怪物
That two-headed terrifying cop monster.
所以我直到怀孕七个月
That's why I didn't tell them
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表