剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Pun'kin was wearing a rare pair of Nikes
限♥量♥款耐克
the day of the shooting.
他可能换了鞋
He could have changed them.
有可能
Yeah, maybe.
但我深入查了一下
But, um, I did some more digging.
我本来想告诉你的 但是威尔失踪了
I meant to tell you, but with Will missing
我有点乱 抱歉
and everything, uh, sorry.
所以你查到了什么 安吉
So what do you got for us, Ang?
我的推测是 枪手穿的那双波波鞋
So my theory is that those Bobos the shooter wore
是监狱发的 确切来说
were prison-issued, Georgia State Penitentiary
是佐治亚州立监狱
to be exact.
南瓜没有坐过牢 但是受害者
Pun'kin never did time, but our victim,
罗兰和他的朋友比利·汤普森
Roland, did a stint with his friend
因为严重蓄意伤害罪在牢里待过一段时间
Billy Thompson for aggravated assault.
罗兰两年前出的狱
Roland got out two years ago.
比利上周才被放出来
Billy got out last week.
所以你认为枪手是罗兰的朋友吗
So you think Roland's friend is the shooter?
我觉得在我们逮捕南瓜前 应该和他聊聊
I think he's worth talking to before we move on Pun'kin.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
不可能这么凑巧吧
It's too weird to be a coincidence.
把那个人找出来
Go find the guy.
你刚刚当着警长的面
You just go over my head to the captain
拆了我的台
right in front of me?
- 你有什么毛病 - 你才有毛病
- What's your problem? - What is your problem?
你要把一个无辜的人送去坐牢
You want to send an innocent man to jail
就为了能钓到那个卖♥♥鞋的人吗
just so you can get a hookup with a sneakerhead?
你知道自己在说什么吗
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
那请你解释清楚
Well, then explain it to me.
这案子还没开始你就想结案了
You've been trying to close this case since before it started.
我们找到了被偷的那双鞋
We recovered the stolen sneakers.
我们也有目击证人
We have eyewitness testimony.
那人肯定有你的把柄
From someone who clearly has something on you.
你以为我没看出来吗
You think I didn't see that, Michael?
不是这样的 安吉 别管了
It's not like that. Hey, leave it alone, Angie.
我没想插手你的阴暗交易
I'm not trying to get caught up in your shady...
我说别管了
Leave it alone!
到此为止吧 安吉
Leave it alone, Angie.
我搭档呢
Where's my partner?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你听好了
Okay, here's the deal.
现在有人死了 还有位执法人员失踪
We got a dead body and a missing law enforcement officer.
事态非常严峻 塔基 你最好告诉我
This is as serious as it gets, Taki, so you better tell me
那些枪以及我搭档的下落
where those guns are and where my partner is.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我在监控里查到了
I got you on security cameras
杰德死的那晚 你刚要离开
leaving work the night Jed died.
我查过排班表
I checked his schedule.
那天你十二小时之前就该下班
Your shift ended about 12 hours earlier that day.
费丝 快点啊
Come on, Faith.
塔基 你是傻吗
Taki, are you stupid?
你以为那些白人至上主义者
What do you think white nationalists are gonna do
他们要价值百万的枪做什么
with a million dollars' worth of guns?
他们打出的每颗子弹都归咎于你
Every bullet fired is going to be on you,
我有充分的理由认为枪♥支♥被盗和杰德遇害
and I got enough to connect you to the theft of those guns
都跟你有关系
and to Jed's murder.
而且我们只抓到了你
And because you're the only thing we have,
所有事都要算到你头上
it's all coming down on you.
你就是主犯 塔基
You're the guy, Taki.
这些都是你犯下的罪行
You are going to be the face of these crimes...
盗窃 谋杀 挟持执法人员
theft, murder, missing law enforcement officers,
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥ 仇恨犯罪 加入新纳粹组织
gun violence, hate crimes, Neo-Nazis.
塔基·乔治亚罗 只有你能帮你自己了
Taki Georgiou, you gonna save yourself or not?
克雷格和我偷运了集装箱
Craig and I boosted the container.
但纯粹是为了钱
But it was just about the money.
杰德是怎么回事
What about Jed?
克雷格注意到杰德发现我们改编号♥了
Craig, he went nuts when Jed saw us changing those numbers,
他就发疯打死了杰德
so he beat him to death.
真的 我完全不知道他是什么纳粹分子
Straight up, I... I had no clue he was some kind of Nazi.
塔基 告诉我
I need a location, Taki.
我的搭档在哪
Where is my partner?
有个仓库
There was a warehouse.
克雷格带我去一个仓库里跟人碰面
Craig took me to a warehouse where we met the guy
那个人给我们预付款
to give us our up-front payment.
- 在哪里 - 地址在我手♥机♥上
- Where? - The address is in my phone.
在杰克森
It was in Jackson.
干得漂亮
There you go.
兄弟们 过来
Come on, fellas.
我儿子也喜欢那个游戏
My son loves that game, too.
往你那边跑了
Coming your way, coming your way!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him up. Get up.
起来 手放后面
Come on. Hands behind your back.
- 让他转过去 - 我抓住他了
- Turn him around. - I got him.
等会 有一半的枪不见了
Wait a minute. Half these guns are missing.
同盟阵线把枪带哪去了
Where did the Confederates take the guns?
把我要的信息告诉我
You're going to tell me what I need to know,
现在就说
and you're going to tell me now.
站住 警方办案
Hey! Stop! Police!
冲
Go!
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything.
- 是吗 - 你好 比利
- Yeah. - Hey, Billy.
老兄 鞋子不错
Nice shoes, man.
没想到佐治亚州监狱让你留着它们
Didn't know Georgia State Penitentiary let you keep them.
行了
Alright.
我鞋子都磨坏了
Scuffed my sneakers.
职业风险
Occupational hazard, man.
注意 都听好了
Hey! Listen up.
这些是好枪
These are good.
那些神经兮兮的自♥由♥党官员
Liberal snowflake politicians want to take down
想要拆掉联盟雕像
a Confederate statue?
兄弟们 阻止他们
Not today, boys.
都拿上枪练练手
So grab a gun and get to know it.
我们二十分钟后出发
We leave in 20.
没错 待会就这样
Oh, yeah! That's what's gonna happen!
很好 就是这样
There you go, just like that!
好好打个痛快
Light them boys up!
真的 我现在没办法了
Alright. I'm running out of moves here.
佐治亚州在这里连一台公用电♥话♥都没安
There's not one pay phone left in the state of Georgia.
行了 兄弟们
Alright, boys.
这群新纳粹分子将持械
These guys are about to send trucks full of guns
去和平抗♥议♥现场生事
and Neo-Nazis to a peaceful protest.
我必须尝试用一把没有子弹的步♥枪♥阻止他们
I gotta try and stop them with an unloaded rifle.
不管谁会听到这段录音 我希望你知道
Whoever's listening to this, I want you to know
我明白这么做很愚蠢
that I know this is a really stupid idea.
还有安吉 对不起我们吵架了
Also, Ang, I'm sorry we fought.
能跟我认识的最出色的女人
There's nothing more I'd love than raising a baby
也是唯一真正懂我的人 一起抚养孩子
with the most amazing woman I've known...
没有比这更幸福的事了
and the only person who truly knows me.
我爱你
I love you.
拜托别送贝蒂去收♥容♥所♥
Please don't take Betty to the pound.
佐治亚州调查局 你被捕了
GBI! You're under arrest!
你们都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
放下武器
Put down your weapons.
探员 如果你手里的枪有子弹
That rifle would be a lot more dangerous
它会更有杀伤力
if you had a clip in it, GBI.
也许枪膛里有一发子弹
Maybe there's a round in the chamber.
别让你的手下以身试险
Don't make your buddy here find out.
我的帮手就在外面
My backup's outside.
放下你们的武器
Drop your weapons.
放下枪
Put them down!
你们在干什么 蠢货们
What are you doing, you idiots?!
你应该好好躲着的 特别探员特伦特
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表