剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
You don't want to get involved.
给我讲讲事情经过吧
Why don't you just take me through it,
我了解下情况
and I'll get out your hair.
死者妈妈打完网球回到家 发现门是开着的
Mom comes home from tennis, door's open.
门把手旁的窗户被砸碎了
Window next to the doorknob's smashed.
她走上楼 看见女儿的尸体
She goes upstairs, sees her daughter,
可能被强♥奸♥过 反正肯定是被杀害了
probably raped, definitely murdered,
凶手拿着刀 站在她面前
the perp standing over her with a knife.
凶手看到了妈妈 顺便说一句 妈妈很性感
Perp sets his sights on mom... who's smoking hot by the way...
他们展开了一场激烈的搏斗
a big, dirty fight ensues,
不过恶人有恶报
but all that pilates pays off
因为最终妈妈把他勒死了
because mom ends up strangling him to death.
意料之外的结局
I know, surprise ending.
事情就是这样 这就是你的凶手了
Anyway, the case is solved, and there's your do-er.
凯 确认过他的身份了吗
'Kay. You ID him yet?
还在等法医那边的消息
Waiting for the M.E.
死者妈妈♥个♥头多大
How big's the mother?
我也不知道 上层白人女性
I dunno... rich, white lady size.
一百多磅 衣服都湿透了
Hundred pounds soaking wet.
大概在钱包里藏了猪大肠吧
Probably carries her intestines around in her purse.
- 她是怎么做到的 - 肾上腺素的力量
- How's she the one who walks away? - Adrenaline.
有了它 妈妈可以徒手把车从婴儿身上抬起来
You know, when the mom lifts the car off the baby?
- 请叫我百事通 - 嘣
- I got an answer for everything. - Boom!
很好 我们可以开始了
Great. We're good to go.
非常感谢 可以结案了 除了...
Thank you very much. Case closed! Except...
砸碎的窗户离门把手太远了 他是怎么抓到的
broken window's too far away to reach the doorknob.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
好好想想 我等着你的答案
Think on it for a minute. Get back to me.
死者妈妈在哪儿
Where's the mother?
我同事费丝正在给她做笔录
Giving a statement to my partner, Faith.
你想给谁打电♥话♥
Well, is there anyone we can call for you
或者想去哪里
or somewhere you could go?
我不想离开 我女儿还在这儿
I don't want to leave while my daughter's here.
我不能 我需要...
I can't. I need to...
我完全理解你现在的心情
I would feel the same way.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry for your loss.
坎普诺太太 他叫埃里克
Mrs. Campano, this is Eric.
他是名急救员
He's an EMT.
让他给你检查一下你是否有脑震荡 好吗
He's gonna check you out for a concussion, okay?
谢谢你 探员
Thanks, Detective.
你好 坎普诺太太
Hi, Mrs. Campano.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
你以为你在和谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
我不知道佐治亚州调查局的人也来了
I didn't know the GBI was here.
你怎么把你的跟班带来了
Why'd you bring your Do Boy?
注意言辞 我们是来检查你的工作
Watch the tone. We’re here to check your work.
她和凯拉·亚历山大认识后
"Cutting class started when she made friends
学会了逃课
with Kayla Alexander."
什么 凯拉·亚历山大是谁
Oh, yeah? Who's Kayla Alexander?
你自己看
Read it for yourself.
这是你是用脚写的吗
Did you write that with your feet?
读给我听
Read it to me.
艾玛和凯拉总是形影不离
"Emma and Kayla were inseparable.
但她父亲从来没有喜欢过凯拉
Her father never liked Kayla."
父亲在哪呢
Where is the father?
应该马上就到了
Should be here in a minute.
父亲是保罗·坎普诺 卖♥♥♥车♥的那个
He's Paul Campano, the car guy.
我还以为她姓本特利
I thought the last name was Bentley.
本特利是母亲的姓
Bentley's the mom's name.
保罗·坎普诺是她丈夫
Paul Campano is her husband.
就广♥告♥上那个二货
You know, the guy who does all those dumb commercials?
他应该随她姓的
He should've taken her name.
保罗·本特利 买♥♥车随时滴 真顺嘴
Paul Bentley, the car dealer...it was just sitting there!
怎么了
What's the matter?
你认识他
You know him?
我们去找他们吧 行吗
Let's go participate, shall we?
我对那个男人无话可说
I don't have a thing to say to that man.
嘿 等你做到我这个位置 你可以耍脾气
Hey. When you have my job, you can hold grudges.
但在那之前 没人想听你抱怨
Until then, nobody wants to hear you bitch.
特伦特探员 这是费丝·米切尔探员
Agent Trent, this is Detective Faith Mitchell.
你上学的时候有没有自己翘过课
When you were in school, did you cut class by yourself?
女生们是不是都会结伴翘课
Isn't that something girls do with friends?
我从不翘课
I never cut class.
等等 你是觉得
Wait. You think...
这里有两双鞋
Two pairs of shoes.
我去看看码数是不是相同
I'll see if they're the same size.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我还不知道 但总觉得有些什么不对劲
I don't know yet, but something's not right.
我要所有人离开我的家
I want everybody off my property!
我老婆呢 阿比盖尔
Where's my wife?! Abigail!
- 先生 你不能进来 - 阿比盖尔
- Sir, you cannot come in here. - Abigail!
- 这是犯罪现场 - 保罗
- This is a crime scene. - Paul.
你不能阻止我去看我的女儿 艾玛
You can't stop me from seeing my daughter, Emma!
- 这是我的房♥子 - 坎普诺先生
- This is my house! - Mr. Campano,
这里是犯罪现场 你得在外面等着
there's an active crime scene. We need you to wait outside.
- 你是谁 - 我来带他上去
- Who are you? - I'll take him up.
这不是你的案子 特伦特
It's not your case, Trent.
我是佐治亚州调查局的威尔·特伦特探员
Special Agent Will Trent, Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
你得把这个穿上
You're gonna need a set of these.
跟我来
Follow me.
艾玛以前常说我是她最好的朋友
Emma used to say that I was her best friend.
她门门功课满分
Straight A's. Uh...
在那个女生出现之前
Sh... She never would've cut school
她从来不翘课的
until that girl showed up.
- 哪个 凯拉吗 - 对
- Who is that, Kayla? - Yeah.
艾玛视她为偶像
Emma idolized her.
两个人穿衣打扮也很像 还都打了脐钉
They dressed alike, navel piercings.
她们才十六岁啊
I mean, 16 years old.
你是垃圾桶对吧
You're Trashcan, right?
很久没人这么叫我了
It's been a while.
我们是因为你在垃圾桶里被发现才这么叫你吗
We called you that because they found you in a trash can?
是个大垃圾箱
It was actually a dumpster.
不过还是垃圾桶听上去好听点
Trashcan had a better ring, I guess.
保罗 我需要你指认尸体
Paul, I'm gonna need you to ID the body.
这不是她
It's not her.
- 你确定吗 - 这是凯拉
- Are you sure? - That's Kayla!
艾玛在她右手手腕上有个胎记
Emma has a birthmark on her wrist on her right arm.
阿比盖尔 这不是艾玛
Abigail! It's not Emma!
- 什么 - 怎么回事
- What? - What is happening?
不对不对 是母亲亲口告诉我的
No, no, no, the mom told me herself.
我一进来 她就说"我女儿被杀了"
I walked in the door. She says, "My daughter's been killed."
是你不让我上楼啊
You wouldn't let me go upstairs!
这是规定
It's protocol!
- 是我的错吗 - 所有人都闭嘴
- Am I wrong here? - Everybody shut up!
母亲 我需要你把到家之后
Mom, I need you to tell me
入侵者都做了什么一字不差的告诉我
exactly what the intruder did when you arrived home.
别跟我老婆说话 垃圾桶
Don't talk to my wife, Trashcan.
我们得打电♥话♥给艾玛的学校
We need to call Emma's school.
艾玛不在学校 保罗
Emma's not at school, Paul.
- 她曾和凯拉一起在这里 - 说吧
- She was here with Kayla. - Tell me.
他手持一把刀 站在她旁边 我以为她是艾玛
He was holding a knife above who I thought was Emma.
然后他就朝我过来了
And he... And he came at me and...
他只是拿着刀还是在举刀威胁你
And was the knife by his side or was he threatening you with it?
老天啊 他直接冲着我来了 然后
Oh, God. He was coming toward me, and he...
他把刀举起来了吗
Was the knife raised?
我记得他是拌了一跤 然后想要站稳
I think he tripped and he was trying to catch his fall,
但是后来又想推我下楼梯
but then he pushed me down the stairs.
你是被推下来的还是摔下来的
You were pushed or you fell?
- 我不知道 - 他说什么了吗
- I don't know. - Did he say anything?
就发了些声音 好像是嗑药了 或者
Just noises, like he was on drugs, or...
或者是受伤了
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表