剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Do you think a dog can get their feelings hurt?
我没怎么思考过这个
I haven't given it much thought,
不过我觉得
but I suppose it's a good idea
我们应该用善意和尊重
to treat all of God's creatures
对待每一个上帝的造物
with kindness and respect.
因此 你下次再在半夜得到
To that end, the next time that you get a lead on our case
我们案子的新线索时 打给我
in the middle of the night, call me.
我不管安吉·保拉斯基是不是在你床上
I don't care if Angie Polaski is in your bed.
所有人都知道了是吧 阿曼达呢
Wow. Everyone knows, huh? Amanda?
阿曼达估计早就知道了
Amanda probably knew before it happened.
我听到你在你录音日记里
I heard what you were saying about Evan
对埃文的评价
in your little tape-recorder diary thing.
- 那是我的笔记 - 无所谓
- Those are my notes. - Whatever.
跟我讲讲
Talk me through it.
沃伦·格里尔有一个同伙
Warren Grier was working with someone
一个能够支配他
who had a hold on him,
能够影响他 控制他
someone with so much influence and control
甚至说服沃伦自杀的人
that he convinced Warren to kill himself.
埃文·伯纳德完全符合这个侧写
Evan Bernard fits that profile to a "T."
他贪恋权力
He gets off on power.
那赎金呢
Yeah, but what about the ransom?
- 你觉得这是为了钱 - 当然
- You think this is financially motivated? - Sure.
金钱即权力
Money is power.
保罗确信他对艾玛动手动脚了
Paul swears he made a move on Emma.
她以更换老师来反抗他
She rejected him by switching teachers,
所以这是对她的惩罚
so punishment for rejecting him
附加一些经济补偿
with the bonus of financial gain.
说得通
Works for me.
- 我们只要找出第二个共犯 - 是的
- We just need a second accomplice. - Yeah.
- 应该是个学生 - 同意
- Feels like a student. - Agree.
你看这多简单
You see how easy that was?
和你的搭档共享进度 多好
Keep your partner looped in. It's fun.
接下来这段就当你是"实时共享"了
Consider yourself especially "looped in" for this next part.
我会很想念她的
I'm just gonna miss her so much!
你和凯拉关系很好吗
You were close with Kayla?
不 不是 凯拉人很糟糕
Oh, God, no. No, Kayla was awful.
艾玛倒是人很好
Emma was so sweet, though.
我们想问问你埃文·伯纳德的事
We want to ask you about Evan Bernard.
他干了什么吗
Did he do something?
他刚给我写了一封斯坦福大学的推荐信
He just wrote me a letter of recommendation to Stanford.
这会有影响吗
Is this going to affect that?
我们的关注点好像不太对
Feels like we're focusing on the wrong thing.
我听说他昨晚中枪了
I heard he was shot last night.
天哪 发生什么了
Oh, my God! What is happening?
是连环杀人犯吗
Is this a serial killer?
他是在猎杀某种类型的人吗
Is he hunting a certain type?
我们把话题转回到埃文身上...
Just want to steer the conversation back to Evan...
艾玛和凯拉都是金色长发
Emma and Kayla both had long, blonde hair.
我需要剪掉头发吗
Do I need to cut my hair?
- 我们没有理由认为... - 是的
- We have no reason to think... - Yes.
我们可以说回到伯纳德先生吗
Can we get back to Mr. Bernard?
哪个学生和他关系比较亲密
Which of the students were close to him?
确实有一些关于凯拉的传闻
Well... there are the Kayla rumors.
什么传闻
What Kayla rumors?
凯拉和埃文有一腿
Kayla and Evan sleeping together!
老天爷
Oh, my God.
这是在干嘛
What is going on here?
佐治亚州调查局 特别探员威尔·特伦特
Special Agent Will Trent, GBI.
我们在调查艾玛·坎普诺的绑♥架♥案
We're looking into the kidnapping of Emma Campano.
我希望你能先知会我一声
I would appreciate it if you went through my office.
女孩们 去上课
Girls, get to class.
你们俩 跟我来
You two, come with me.
你说凯拉昨天早上发生了自愿的性行为
You said Kayla had consensual sex yesterday morning.
肯定是埃文
Gotta be Evan.
- 拿保罗的衣服去做DNA - 这就去
- Get the DNA back on Paul's shirt. - On it.
你们要水或者别的吗
You guys want water or anything?
- 我有自来水或者冰水 - 不用 妮可
- I have tap or cold tap. - No, Nico.
我们需要你告诉我们发生了什么
We want you to tell us what happened.
好了 我们带妮可回警局吧
Alright, let's take Nico here down to the police station.
她不是目击者就是凶手
She's either the witness or the do-er.
非二元性别人群使用"ta们"作为称呼自己的人称代词
请称呼"ta们"
They/them!
好吧 我想染头发
Okay, I wanted to dye my hair
因为它太丑了
because it looked like ass,
但我的淋浴坏了
but my shower is broken.
大家的基本都坏了
Almost everybody's shower is broken.
萨沙说我可以用她的
Sasha said I could use hers.
但当我洗完时
And when I got out of the shower,
我只听到尖叫声
all I heard was screaming
叫喊声和打骂声
and yelling and then fighting,
然后是一声可怕的巨响...
and then a terrible sound...
之后是一片寂静
and then nothing.
萨沙死了
Sasha was dead.
然后我觉得...
And I thought...
这对你很不利
That it looked bad for you.
这确实看上去很糟糕
It does look bad for you.
窗户上有个蓝色手印
Found a blue handprint on the window.
看起来你应该看到了什么
Seems like you might have seen something.
没有 好吧 你认得那个声音吗
No. Okay, well, did you recognize the voice?
- 不认识 -不认识
- No! - No?
撒谎
Well, that's a lie.
我听够了
And I've had about enough of you.
走吧
So, let's go!
冷静点
Yo, calm down!
请给我拿点田园牧场酱
Can I get some ranch dressing
和几张餐巾纸
and some extra napkins, please?
是我
This is me.
你觉得妮可多大了
Hey, how old do you think Nico is?
- 绝不到十六 - 也许我们得联♥系♥她家长
- Not a day over 16. - Maybe we should call her parents.
不 请别给我爸妈打电♥话♥
No! Don't call my parents! Please.
别逼我回那里了
Don't make me go back there.
- 接个电♥话♥ - 给你
- Excuse me. - There you go.
你没关门
Hey, you left the door open!
她在吃你的薯条
She's eating your fries!
用"ta们" 这没那么难
They/them. It's not that hard.
- 你就别管我了 - 你
- You can cancel me from jail. - Hey, you.
你可以顺便到我家
Hey, um... any chance you could drop by my house
看一下贝蒂吗
and check on Betty?
我们什么时候结婚的
When did we get married?
对她大喊 我很难过
I feel terrible that I yelled at her.
- 好的 我会去看她的 - 谢谢
- Yeah, I could do that. - Thank you.
你能不能
Um, can you also just
在她食物里放点水
put a little bit of water in her food?
我觉得她的牙齿有问题
I think her teeth are bothering her.
还可以放点音乐
And, you know, maybe put a little bit of music on.
有点节奏的 比如流浪者合唱团的
Um, something upbeat, like Outkast.
流浪者合唱团 美国说唱二人组
那会很有趣的吧
That'd be fun, right?
那可能会让她过于兴奋了
No, no, that might overstimulate her.
要不听Sam Cooke
Let's... Maybe more like Sam Cooke?
山姆·库克 美国著名黑人音乐家
我的天 你也太老土了
Oh, my God. Who are you?
我得挂了
Just... I gotta go.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you, bye.
我是玛丽·克拉克 辅♥导♥员
I'm Mary Clark, the guidance counselor.
我带你去埃文·伯纳德的办公室
I can take you two to Evan Bernard's office.
好的 谢谢
Okay, great.
埃文·伯纳德在这里工作多久了
How long has Evan Bernard worked here?
- 四到五年 - 有传闻他和凯拉
- Uh, four or five years. - There's a rumor that he and Kayla
发生了关系
were having sex.
我从不知道有这回事
I never heard or saw anything like that.
在我们这里这是很严肃的指控
We take that very seriously here.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表