剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
- Okay. - I got you.
好吧
Okay.
我买♥♥盆栽的时候还专门挑的不需要光照的
You know I had to get plants that didn't need light,
因为你的窗户...
'cause your windows...
这个好可爱啊
This is adorable.
- 谢谢你 - 不用谢 都自己人
- Thank you. - Yeah. You know, it's all love.
我们会把你安置在安全屋的 和凯蒂在一起
So, we're gonna get you set up at the safehouse with Katie.
先吃点东西吧
Just eat something first, please.
说实话没那么严重
It's honestly not that bad.
我以为你会照顾那个孩子呢
Hey. I thought you were gonna look after the kid.
什么孩子 那些孩子们吗
Which kid? Those kids?
- 不是 是妮可 - 嘛呢 老混♥蛋♥
- No. Nico. - Sup, scumbag?
你拉链没拉上 骗到你了
Your fly is down. Made you look.
- 出什么事了 - 妮可跟人打架了
- What happened? - Nico got into a fight.
更贴切的说法 是妮可被人揍了
Or more like they got their ass handed to them.
你真该看看跟妮可打架的那个人
You should see the other guy.
干净得跟刚做完水疗似的
It's like he just got out of a day spa.
你要知道 我的最高记录
You should know that my record
是花了二十三个小时 等一个嫌犯开口
for waiting for a suspect to talk is 23 hours.
- 我可是等得起 - 你骗人
- I got nothing but time. - Not true.
不出一个小时 贝蒂就会在你的地毯上拉屎
You've got one hour till Betty poops on your rug.
我再买♥♥一个地毯就是了
I'll buy another rug.
除非你出去的时候还偷了更多的钱
Unless you stole more money from me on your way out.
到底怎么回事 妮可
What's going on, Nico?
这跟你缺钱有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with why you needed money?
谁把你打伤的
Who beat you up?
妮可 你可以告诉我的
Nico, you can talk to me.
那个人叫特洛伊
Guy named Troy.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
这就是他的名字 特洛伊
That's his name. Troy.
他住在楼下
He lives downstairs.
就是普通的敲诈
Simple extortion situation.
交二十块钱 就能换一天不挨打
20 bucks buys me 24 hours.
特洛伊姓什么
What's Troy's last name?
我跟他没那么熟
You know, we're not close.
他有什么来头
What's his story?
他平时还干什么
What else is he involved in?
我们能不说特洛伊的事了吗
Can we move on from Troy?
你只要都告诉我就行了
All you had to do was tell me.
看样子你需要换个地方住
Seems like you need to get out of your living situation.
你说的非常对
That's a great idea.
我去巴克海区租个大平层得了
I think I'll rent a penthouse in Buckhead.
我还有一个主意
I have another idea.
不好意思 什么叫附属单间
I'm sorry. W... What's an ADU?
我们要把车♥库♥改造成一间卧室
We are turning the garage into a bedroom.
特洛伊会帮忙
Nico's gonna help.
然后住进去
And live there.
但是你也得努力工作
But you're also gonna work your ass off.
先是收留了一只狗 现在又是妮可
Wow. First the dog, now Nico.
你这是自己开收♥容♥所♥呢
Opening your own group home.
我们得去买♥♥点家具
We gotta stop at Home Depot.
晚餐去哪吃
What about dinner?
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表