剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
我能怎么说呢 雄鹰队要赢了
I mean, what can I say? The Falcons were winning.
史蒂夫最后一次来这 有人听见你对他大吼
Someone heard you shouting at Steve last time he was here.
是的 我对着史蒂夫吼叫了
Yeah, I was shouting at Steve.
他把我的结婚戒指
Uh, he made my wedding ring reappear
美国食品品牌
变到了一个密封的非凡农庄曲奇的袋子里
inside of a sealed bag of Pepperidge Farm cookies.
- 天啊 - 是棋人形的还是米兰的
- I mean, geez. - Chessmen or Milanos?
米兰的
Oh. Milano.
饼干形状
真不错
That's pretty good.
是啊 我一直跟他讲...
Yeah, I kept telling him...
"史蒂夫 你一定会成为
I was like, "Steve, you have got to get on
美国下一代伟大艺人"
'America's Next Great Entertainer.'"
我是说 这家伙无所不能...
I mean, the guy can do anything...
手法敏捷 还会近距离魔术
sleight of hand, close magic.
还有 他甚至用催眠帮我戒烟
I mean, he even hypnotized me to help me quit smoking.
你们应该知道我不是
You guys do know I'm not the only one
这里唯一一个有案底的人对吧
with a record here, right?
你说的具体是是哪一个员工呢
Is there some specific employee you were thinking of?
不 不是员工
No, not employee.
我说的是住客
I'm talking residents.
艾莉森在网上没什么记录
Alison didn't have too much of an online footprint.
忙到没有自己的生活了
Too busy to curate her life.
我讯问了她其他的室友
Yeah, well, I interviewed the rest of her housemates.
事实证明她确实有个男朋友
Turns out, she did have a boyfriend.
一个叫杰森·豪威尔的家伙 听听这个
A guy named Jason Howell, and listen to this.
他在一项高血压的新药物试验中
He's a research assistant for a new drug trial
担任科研助理
for a high blood pressure med.
这家伙吗
This guy?
是的 就是他 他们几个月前分手了
Yeah, that's him. They broke up a few months ago.
他很难接受这个结局
He took it hard.
目前没发现米洛的照片
So far, no photos of Milo.
是啊 现在对他还是一无所知
Yeah, he's still a mystery,
也许这就是为什么他在艾莉森的窗边偷♥窥♥了
but maybe that's why he was creeping in Alison's window.
他们之间有种见不得人的关系
They had a little sneaky-link thing going on.
杰森让艾莉森参与到药物试验中
So Jason gets Alison into the drug trial.
她需要钱 这样他也可以常常见到她
She needs the money, plus he gets to see her all the time.
他可能也许觉得她会很感激
Yeah, he probably thought she'd be grateful,
想要跟他复合
want to get back together.
男人们为什么总想着重归于好
Why do boys always want to fix things?
看这个
Well, look at this.
那是个起重机对吗 用来起吊鹿的
That's a hoist, right? For deer?
我们要找的是个猎人
We're looking for a hunter.
杰森或许是我们要找的人
Jason might be our guy.
杰森出去透气了
Jason just went to get some fresh air.
他最近很难过 但应该很快会回来的
He's been really upset. But he should be back soon.
你叫什么
What's your name?
达拉·瓦尔
Darla. Wall.
我是蒂尔达博士的另一个科研助理
I'm Dr. Tilda's other research assistant.
能给我们讲讲这项研究吗
Can you tell us a little about this research?
是还处于一♥期♥临床试验的高血压新药
It's a Phase One trial for a new hypertension medication.
我们还只是在观察副作用
We're simply observing side effects,
确保药物能够正常被人体吸收
making sure the drugs are fit for human consumption.
杰森
Hi, Jason.
杰森
Oh. Jason?
这两位想跟你谈谈
Um, these people are here to talk to you.
我回避一下
I'll leave you.
那个周末我带了艾莉森
That was the weekend I took Alison
去我家的小屋和家里所有人见面
to my family's cabin to meet everyone.
我的父母 祖父母 表亲们 他们都在
Parents, grandparents, cousins. They were all there.
那个起重机 看起来能吊起三四百磅的样子
That's like a, what, 300-, 400-pound hoist?
你打猎是用步♥枪♥还是弓箭呢
You hunt with rifles, bows?
我不打猎 这其实是我兄弟们的
I don't hunt at all. It's more my brothers.
艾莉森不喜欢打猎
Alison hated the hunting.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
在实验室这里
Here, at the lab.
达拉和我在整理研究报告
Darla and I were compiling research.
整晚都在吗
All night long?
我们在赶最后期限
We're on a deadline.
我们的导师 蒂尔达博士 她不喜欢拖延
Our advisor, Dr. Tilda... she... she doesn't like excuses.
艾莉森也参与到了这项研究中 对吗
Alison was a part of this drug trial, right?
托你的福
Because of you.
她需要钱
She needed money.
她一直在努力工作 但钱从来都不够用
She was always working so hard, but it was never enough.
我担心她会辍学
I was afraid she was gonna drop out of school.
这个钱似乎... 来得容易些
This seemed... easy.
药物对她有影响吗 有产生副作用吗
Did the drugs affect her? Any side effects?
她没提过
She never mentioned any.
为什么你和艾莉森分手了
Why did you and Alison break up?
我说不好
I don't know.
她变得很奇怪 一直闷闷不乐
She got all weird and shut-down and serious.
表现得就好像...
She had this... outsider mentality,
她不值得被爱了
like she didn't deserve to be loved.
也可能她只是对你没感觉了
Maybe she just wasn't that into you.
"也可能她只是对你没感觉了"
"Maybe she wasn't that into you"?
-那个孩子还在悲痛中呢 - 或者他是凶手
- The kid was in mourning. - Or he's the killer.
"她感觉她不值得被爱了"
"She felt like she didn't deserve to be loved"?
他难不成还是心理专家吗
What is he... some kind of psychological genius?
你似乎有点过分解读了
It feels like you're over-identifying.
我只是在把生活经验应用到案件中去而已
Actually, I'm applying my lived experience to the case.
这位在搞什么
What's up with this one?
- 嗨 - 你还好吗
- Hi. - Are you okay?
我只是来醒醒神 活络活络身体
I was just trying to stay awake, keep the blood moving.
久坐对身体很不好
You know, sitting is the new smoking.
对 对 杰森提到过
Right. Right. Jason mentioned
你俩一起通宵工作
you two were working together all night.
什...
W...
你这个停顿意味深长啊 达拉
That's a very long, dramatic pause, Darla.
不是 我...算了
No, I... No.
我更想说的是
Um, the important thing is that...
在我看来 杰森是一个很好的人
Jason is, like, the sweetest guy I know.
我..我认识他很多年了
I've... I've known him for years,
我也知道他真的很爱艾莉森
and I know that he really loves Alison,
杰森是没有任何理由去伤害她的
and there's nothing he would ever do to hurt her.
懂了 他是个好好先生
Right. We get it. Great guy.
你到底想表达什么
What are you trying to say?
我并没有整个晚上都跟他在一起
Um, I wasn't with him, like, all night.
我去健身房♥了 锻炼完洗了个澡
I went to the gym and worked out and took a shower,
然后我想大概在午夜吧
and then at some point, I think around, like, midnight,
在蒂尔达医生的办公室沙发上小睡了一会儿
I took a nap on the couch in Dr. Tilda's office.
但请不要告诉她这件事 好吗
But, please, don't tell her I did that, okay?
她很不喜欢别人碰她的沙发
She really does not like me on her couch.
谢谢你 古斯 瓷器非常棒
Thank you, Gus. Very nice ceramics.
这里有多少个房♥间来着
How many more rooms are there?
这还只是第一排
That was just the first wing.
不是吧
Seriously?
- 什么声音 - 发生什么了
- What's that noise? - What's going on?
快去给凯西先生帮忙
You go help Mr. Casey.
怎么回事 哪里着火了吗
What's happening? Is there a fire?
只是个错误警报而已
I'm sure it's just a false alarm,
但以防万一 我们需要所有人都出去
but we do need everyone outside and accounted for just in case.
有人看见我们在搜查房♥间
Think someone pulled it?
才故意弄的警报吧
Heard we were searching rooms?
那帮老家伙比他们看上去要狡猾得多呢
Absolutely. These old people are cagier than they look.
不好意思 请走这边
This way, please. I'm sorry.
消防部门马上就来处理了
The Fire Department will clear it shortly.
不如这样 把房♥客名单给我 出去集♥合♥
No. You know what? Grab a resident list and meet us outside.
我们直接在外面办案子
We're gonna go on a field trip.
跟着我 我们马上到了
Yep, just follow me. We're gonna get there.
就这样
Good job.
医院的电♥话♥
It's the hospital.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表