剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
特伦特探员 前情提要
Previously on "Will Trent"...
- 肯尼住院了 - 发生什么事了
- Kenny's in the hospital. - What happened?
给佐治亚州调查局干脏活活时中风了
Stroke. While doing the GBI's scutwork.
你们俩 今天表现不错
Good job today, you two.
我觉得我该继续这场小小的实验
I think I'm gonna keep this little experiment going.
我和奥默伍德睡过
I slept with Ormewood.
当时咱们俩分手了
You and I were on a break,
我那时又嗑药了
and I was high.
你为什么现在告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this now?
这个秘密让我很难受
Sick of secrets.
石山州公园
人们称他为嚎叫人
They call him The Howling Man.
万物皆生生死死
Trapped for eternity between the worlds
他却困顿其间
of the living and the dead.
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Y'all, the hairs on my neck are buzzing.
这里就是我表姐之前站的位置
We're standing in the exact spot my cousin stood
她就是在这里听见嚎叫人的嚎叫声
when she heard The Howling Man's screams
从远处坟头传来
from beyond the grave.
当时太冷了 连眉毛都结了霜
It was so chilling, her eyebrows turned white.
你表姐当时还磕嗨了
Yeah, your cousin was on 'shrooms.
有枪声
Was that a gun?
快走
Let's go.
快打911 他们可能撞上鹿了
We called 911! I think they hit a deer.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 我们开车的时候没瞧见他 - 天呐
- W... We didn't see him. - Oh, my God!
是人 我的天呐
It's a man. Oh, God.
他们撞了人
They hit a man.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
他从哪儿来
Where'd he come from?
你说他会是嚎叫人吗
Do you think this is The Howling Man?
他的眼睛怎么这样
What's wrong with his eyes?
朝上看
Just look up.
检查一下你的瞳孔反应
I'm gonna check your pupil response.
费丝 我知道这很难以启齿
Faith, I know it's embarrassing,
但你不该对医生有所隐瞒
but you need to be honest with the doctor.
- 你当时晕倒了 - 没有 是不小心摔了
- You fainted. - I did not faint. I fell.
但是 她先是眼睛一下子翻上去
But first, her eyes rolled to the back of her head,
然后就失去了意识 所以我说她晕倒了
then she was unconscious, which I call fainting.
你俩继续斗嘴 我就不知道什么时候
You guys keep going, but we wait much longer,
才能缝合伤口了
I can't do stitches.
不 我不想缝针
No! No stitches.
你要是敢拿针对着我 我就..
If you come at me with a needle, I'll...
那就用胶带和胶水吧
Steri-Strips and glue, then.
你们是产前焦虑吗
Any chance the two of you are expecting?
不好意思 我们不是情侣
Sorry, um, we're not together.
而且我已经好久没有性生活了
And I am definitely not having sex,
所以除非上帝显灵 所以...
so unless God himself is cooking up a plan, then...
我没怀孕
Not pregnant.
行 既然这样 建议做几项检查
Well, in that case, I want to run some tests.
CT 血常规
CT, blood work.
恐怕我们躲不过扎针了
Afraid we can't skip the needle on that one.
你要不要抓着我的手
Do you, uh, need to squeeze my hand?
你滚出去就行了
I need you to get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
特伦特探员 S01E04
南方微风
Light southern breeze.
请看亚特兰大地铁最新气象图
Here's your latest storm coverage for Metro Atlanta.
可以看见 整个风暴系统正快速穿过密西西比
As you can see through Mississippi and...
覆盖整个阿♥拉♥巴马
... across Alabama this storm system is moving in fast.
风暴来源于西南部
This storm is coming from the Southwest,
刚好在海湾上方
starting just above the Gulf...
特别探员威尔·特伦特
Special Agent Will Trent.
你要多久能赶到圣彼得的医院
How soon can you be down at St. Peter's Hospital?
很快 我现在已经和费丝碰头了
Pretty fast. I'm here with Faith.
谁和你说的 卡罗琳
Who called you? Caroline!
没人和我说 我当时在场
No one. I was there.
什么 你在车祸现场
W... At the car accident?
什么车祸
What car accident?
特别探员威尔·特伦特
Special Agent Will Trent.
公园巡警有一个案子要你调查
Park Police requested you for a case
发生在石山山脚
down at Stone Mountain.
有可能是绑♥架♥
Possible kidnapping.
奥默伍德和保拉斯基在那与你汇合
Ormewood and Polaski will meet you there
告诉你案件细节
to give you the details.
这是他们的案子
It's their case?
是你们的案子
It's your case.
保持联♥系♥
Keep me posted.
再推一剂碳酸氢钠
Push another amp of bicarb.
还要两袋O型血
I need another two units O neg.
- 氧浓度还在跌 - 你好
- O2 sats are falling. - Hey.
你好 你来干吗
Hey. What are you doing here?
他出血止不住
He's losing blood.
公园巡警叫我来的
Park Police called me in.
动作挺快
That was fast.
不 这挺好的
No, yeah, g... good.
我们能有你的协助 这个案子...
We could use you. This one is...
联♥系♥血库 我们需要更多的血
Call the blood bank. We're gonna need more blood.
白人男性 50岁出头
Uh, white male, early 50s,
莫名其妙冒出来 跳到车前
jumped in front of a car in the middle of nowhere.
没有衣服 没有鞋子 也没有身份证
No shirt, no shoes, no ID.
谁都没想到会这样
He's not expected to make it.
奥默伍德正在和司机谈话
Ormewood's talking to the drivers.
现场还有两位目击者
We got two other witnesses at the scene.
急救医生注意到了
Paramedics noticed the ligatures
手腕和踝关节处的绷带
on the wrists and the ankles.
- 他受过刑 - 是的
- He's been tortured. - Yeah.
对 我很惊讶他被车撞了之后
Yeah, I'm surprised he survived long enough
竟然还能坚持这么久
to get hit by a car.
开始给去甲肾上腺素 给他插管
Start a Norepi drip. Get ready to intubate.
他快要死掉了
We're gonna lose him!
天哪 我得先做个声明
Damn. I'm gonna try for a declaration.
我是警探保拉斯基
Uh, I'm Detective Polaski.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you understand what's happening?
告诉我是谁干的
Tell us who did this.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
没有脉搏了 死于失血过多
No pulse. He's lost too much blood.
死亡时间 十九点零四分
Time of death, 19:04.
夫人 先深呼吸
Ma'am, just take a deep breath
然后试着回想一下当时
and try to think about what direction
受害者要去什么方向...
the victim was headed when you...
那个可怜人现在还好吗
Is that poor man gonna be alright?
我总和亨利说他开车太快了
I always tell Henry he drives too fast.
十年前的一张罚单 她就是抓着这点不放
One ticket 10 years ago... she never lets me forget it.
- 妈妈 - 谢天谢地
- Hey, Mom, hey. - Oh, thank the heavens.
汤姆 这简直太可怕了
Tom, it's been a nightmare.
好 咱们回家吧 行吗
Yeah, well, let's get you home, okay?
- 走 - 我是亚特兰大警局警探奥默伍德
- Come on. - Hi. Detective Ormewood, APD.
我需要再询问他们一些事情
I just need to finish their statements
趁现在案件细节还记得比较清楚
while the details are still fresh.
好吧 一个疯男人
Yeah, well, a crazed man
一下子窜到他们车前 快把两个老人吓死了
ran out in front of their car and almost killed them.
你不觉得他们今天已经受的够多了吗
Don't you think they've had enough for one day?
行 我知道 你们今天经历了太多
Look, I get it. You guys have been through a lot.
所以我希望现在就能把一切都结束
Which is why I was hoping to wrap things up now,
这样你们就不用再见我了
so you won't have to see me again.
本德医生 你来一下术前准备室
Dr. Bender, you're needed in pre-op.
本德医生来术前准备室
Dr. Bender to pre-op.
什么也没问出来 他们什么也没看见
Well, that was pointless. They didn't see a damn thing.
- 好 - 不 不
- Okay. - No! No!
为什么你男朋友在这里
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表