剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
than everyone else on your squad combined.
不 卢卡斯只是在按我的意思做 好吗
No, Lucas was doing what I wanted him to do, okay?
我让他做的
I pushed him.
- 我需要他 - 他在你身边呆太久了
- I needed him. - He's been in your ear
你怎么确定你没有受到他潜移默化的蛊惑
for so long, how can you be sure what's him and what's you?
看看现实吧
I mean, look at this.
看啊
Look!
事情没你想的那么简单
It happens more than you think.
有时候 越是亲近你的人
All right, sometimes the people closest to us,
越容易迷惑你
they can blind us.
卢卡斯看见了并拿走了这张合照
Lucas saw his shot with Brooke and he took it.
不 他没必要因此杀了我
No, he didn't have to kill me to get it.
我是爱着布鲁克
I love Brooke,
但如果她想跟我结束关系 我会放手
but if she told me it was over, I'd let her go.
但如果她离开你 因为你的婚前协议
Yeah, but you had a prenup, and so if she left you,
卢卡斯会将两手空空地滚蛋
then Lucas would be left with nothing.
等等 那这一切都是因为钱吗
Wait, so this was all about money?
不仅仅如此
It's bigger than that.
好好回想吧 克里斯
Think back on it, Chris.
还有什么是卢卡斯一直想拿走的呢
What's the one thing Lucas has always wanted, huh?
你的命
Your life.
所以我
So I...
我让帕吉左右为难
I put Pudge in the middle of this.
- 是我害死了他 - 不
- I got him killed. - No!
是卢卡斯害死了帕吉
Lucas killed Pudge.
不过你该为他负责
You hold him accountable.
怎么负责
How?
那把枪
The gun.
打中布鲁克的那把枪
The gun that was used to shoot Brooke,
卢卡斯从帕吉的公♥寓♥里拿出来的那把枪
Lucas took it out of Pudge's apartment.
让帕吉卷入这件事
It ties him to everything.
我们需要找到那把枪
We just gotta find that gun.
我知道他把枪放在哪里
I know where he keeps it.
我们三个都用这个保险箱
All three of us use the safe.
只有卢卡斯会把枪放里面
Only Lucas kept a gun in it.
- 就在这儿 - 赶紧打开吧
- It's right here. - All right, just open it.
让我们处理里面的东西
Let us handle whatever's inside.
我不知道怎么回事 他肯定...
I don't know what's happening. He must have...
他...换过密♥码♥还是怎么了
He I... He locked me out or something.
快点开啊
Come on.
别弄了
Stop that!
谁还有权限打开它
Okay, who else was allowed access?
就剩帕吉了
Just Pudge.
所以我想现在只有卢卡斯打得开了
Now I guess only Lucas can open it.
还有别的办法吗
Should we regroup?
也许我们还可以换个方式解决问题
Maybe we could still end this right now.
克里斯 怎么了 你在外面吗
Chris? What's going on? A-Are you out?
我不...不知道该去哪里
I didn't... I didn't know where else to go.
被审讯了好几个小时
It was, uh, hours of questions,
然后他们就放我回家了
then they said, uh, I could just go home.
你都跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
听着 兄弟 他们有线索了
Look, bro, they, uh...They got a tip.
他们...他们现在在找那支枪
And... And they're looking for a gun now.
我被放出来了 你就开心点吧 行吗
Can you just be happy I'm out, man?
你哪里也别去 我就来
Look, stay where you are. I'm coming to you.
我很开心 好吗 好兄弟
I'm happy, buddy, okay?
我在这里等你
I'll wait here for you.
我恨他
I hate him.
你可以的
Hey, you can do this.
等卢卡斯来了 在他解锁保险箱之后
Lucas arrives, unlocks the safe,
你联络我们 我们再抓住他
you call for us, then we arrest him.
- 明白吗 - 行
- Got it? - Yeah.
我们得先回避一会儿
We need to get out of sight.
我就应该让杰里米去镇外读书
I should've just let Jeremy go out of town for school.
但是那样开销太大了
But it's so damn expensive.
他可以贷款
He can take out a loan.
你知道我还了多少利息吗
You want to know how much I'm paying in interest on mine?
先说好
And let's just be clear.
那个摄影师并没有喜欢上我
That photographer doesn't have a crush on me.
你还在想这件事吗
Are you still thinking about that?
她只是不想进监狱而已
She just doesn't want to go to jail.
你俩怎么还在啊
You people are still here?
我们在工作 你能走开吗
We're working. Can you leave?
我不呆这儿我怎么拿工资呢
I'm just here to get the bank deposit.
我并不是想对孩子管得多宽
It's not like I want to micromanage the kid.
但毕竟我是他的母亲
But I'm his mom, you know?
你是按食指开的箱子
You open that with your index finger?
不该用拇指指纹吗
That's not a thumb scan?
不用
No.
克里斯 你要说...
Chris, you gotta talk...
你骗我有多久了 卢卡斯
How long you been playing me, Lucas? Huh?
都是因为布鲁克吗
Was it all about Brooke?
从一开始就是你这个绦虫的主意 对吧
This your plan from the beginning, you tapeworm?
- 绦虫 - 对
- Tapeworm? - Yeah!
你从我这儿把你能拿的钱都拿走了
You've been sucking every dollar you can from me,
我到现在才看明白了
and I see it now.
我的天啊 从你中学开始
God, I have been paving the road for your stupid ass
什么破事我给你都打点得好好的
every since you were in middle school.
我得到了什么
And what do I have to show for it?
我在巴克海特给你买♥♥的别♥墅♥你忘记了
How about the townhouse I bought you in Buckhead, huh?
你是指那栋我给它交税
Oh, oh, you mean the townhouse where you get
但里面放的全是你喜欢的
to bring your little side pieces whenever you want,
乱七八糟东西的那栋别♥墅♥吗
and I get to front the property taxes?
那你说 你想要什么
Tell me, how much of my life should you get?
你一分钱都不配拿
You don't deserve any of this!
你都不能自己打回职业赛
You couldn't even work your way back into the pros.
你放弃了
You gave up.
冷静 冷静
Hang on. Hang on.
警♥察♥都跟你说了什么 克里斯
What did the cops say to you, Chris?
他们说的话一句也不能信
Anything the cops say can be a lie.
不 我知道你都做了什么
No, I know what you did.
克里斯 把枪放下
Chris. Put the gun down.
我不会放下的
No, I'm not gonna do that.
看着我 克里斯
Chris, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我理解你 我们抓到他了
I know, all right? We got him.
放松点 放松
Easy. Easy, easy.
都结束了
You're done here.
转身
Turn around.
伙计 你是格里高利·帕笛吗
Hey, friend. Are you Gregory Pardee?
有什么事啊 小可爱
Why do ask, Red?
你盗窃了一位死者的加密钱包
'Cause you've been poking around a dead guy's crypto wallet.
就是这事
That's why.
这里还有一份没收你相关设备的执行令
Got a little warrant here to collect your electronics.
去你的 我恨警♥察♥
Hell no. I hate cops!
你想让我把你们的搜索历史扒给所有人看吗
Want me to post your search history for everyone to see?
滚出这里 变♥态♥
Stay out of my life, perv!
天呐 他可能有武器
Geez. Uh, he might be armed!
这里的剑也太多了
That's too many swords.
停 停 我认输
Okay, okay! I give up.
我有缺陷多动障碍 有时候说话不过脑子
I have ADHD. I just... I say things sometimes.
这实在是...
It's real...
别紧张 我们不是冲着你来的
It's okay. We're not here for you.
你知道谁给你弄的那个纹身吗
Do you know who gave you that tattoo?
我当然知道
Yes, of course, I do.
我知道它的含义
I know what it means.
你是被拐卖♥♥到这里来的
You're here because someone sold you to that freak.
我知道之前也有人这么说过 但...
I'll bet somebody's said this before, but...
我能帮助你
I can help you.
而且我要帮助你
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表