剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Doing my job or poking holes?
- 疑神疑鬼 - 行吧
- Poking holes. - Yeah.
我们查到克雷格·麦克唐纳
It turns out Craig McDonald spent
曾经在中州监狱待过一小段时间
a little time in Central State prison
- 盗窃罪 - 那个地方
- for burglary. - That facility is a haven
可是同盟阵线成员的避风港
for known Confederate members.
克雷格就是突破口
Craig's got to be the connection.
那杰德呢
What about Jed?
你觉得他参与这件事了
Do you think he's involved and things went sideways
还是只是碰巧
or just wrong place, wrong time?
我觉得是后者
I'd say the latter.
我觉得他和巴布丝激♥情♥一夜之后
I think after a late-night rendezvous with Babs,
杰德撞见了克雷格改货物编号♥
Jed stumbled upon Craig changing container numbers.
那把他抓来啊 还等什么呢
So bring him in. What are we waiting on?
如果他是同盟阵线的一员
Well, if he's Confederate Front,
除非我们握有决定性的证据
there's no way he's giving them up
不然他不会把组织卖♥♥了
unless we have strong evidence on him.
我们的情报是同盟阵线已经
Our intel says there's a lot of movement going on
有许多计划了
with known Confederates.
有些已经在实施了
Something's in the works.
所以不管你要找什么 快找
So whatever you need to find, find it faster.
♪ 我的女孩在哪 ♪
Where my girls at?
♪ 到处寻找 ♪
From the front to back
♪ 你能感觉到吗 ♪
Well, is you feelin' that?
♪ 举起手 跟着唱 ♪
Put one hand up, can you repeat that?
♪ 想带上我的男人 但我并不需要 ♪
Tryin' to take my man, see I don't need that
你怎么这么开心
What are you so happy about?
这是我第一次出佐治亚州
It's the first time I've been outside of Georgia.
又不是要去迪士尼了
Whoop-de-doo. It's not like we're going to EPCOT.
我们可以去找警♥察♥
We could go to the cops.
警♥察♥啥也做不了
They won't do anything.
- 一直如此 - 你根本不了解
- They never do. - You don't know that.
我百分之百了解
I actually 100% do know that.
他只会一直否认 他的妻子也一样
He'll just deny it. And so will his wife.
然后他们就会表现得像一对很好的养父母
And then they'll look like these cute little foster parents
接受我这么一个
who were nice enough to take in a teenage slut
只会惹麻烦的小贱♥人♥
who's now just causing trouble.
他半夜走近你房♥间
He walked into your room in the middle of the night
强♥奸♥了你
and raped you.
他得付出代价才对吧
Seems like he should have to pay for that.
你知道他之前也这样做过
You know he's done it before.
那些警♥察♥会问我 当时我穿着什么
They're going to ask me what I was wearing
以及 我和多少人睡过
and how many guys I've slept with.
这个世界就是如此 威尔
That's the way the world works, Will.
看看你的脖子
Look at your neck.
你试图举报某人
You tried to report someone
结果却被扔出了玻璃门
and got thrown through a plate glass door.
在医院时他们为你做过什么吗
Did they do anything for you at the hospital?
没有
No.
那就是了 我们不要举报他
Okay. Then let's not report him.
- 我要亲手杀了他 - 天呐
- I'll kill him myself. - Oh, my God.
靠边停车 现在
Pull over. Right now!
你去哪里 精神病人
Where are you going, mental patient?
精神病人
Mental patient?
你才是那个出现幻觉的人
You're the one that's delusional.
你要为那个人♥渣♥抛弃你自己的前途
You're going to throw your life away for that piece of garbage?
天呐 如果有一个人要杀他 那也是我
God, if anyone's going to kill him, I will!
回车上来
Get back in the car!
你要走一百公里去堕胎吗
You're going to walk 100 miles to get your abortion?
没错
Yes!
那好吧 小心蛇 鳄鱼 还有巨蟒什么的
Well, watch out for snakes and alligators and pythons.
巨蟒就是蛇的一种
Pythons are snakes!
干什么
What?
我找到了验孕棒的说明书
I found the pregnancy test instructions.
你经期迟了吗
Are you late?
没 我就是觉得好玩才在试纸上小便
No, I'm peeing on sticks for fun.
那你...
So are you...?
怀孕了吗
Pregnant?
那个词叫"怀孕"
The word is "pregnant."
- 你怀孕了吗 - 我不知道
- Are you pregnant? - I don't know.
我还没做测试
I haven't taken the test yet.
你刚刚还说你在试纸上小便
You just said you peed on a stick.
我...我...我只是说说
I... I... I was just saying...
我还没做测试
I haven't taken it yet.
好吧 那你为什么不现在做呢
Okay, so why don't you take it now?
为什么你不现在做
Why don't you take it now?
这话真"成熟" 安吉
Real mature, Ang.
我不知道你想要我怎样
I don't know what you want from me.
我才戒断六十二天
Will, I'm 62 days sober.
你觉得我有什么母性光辉吗
Does that seem like mother material to you?
我也很害怕 好吗
This scares me, too. Okay?
我搞不清楚状况 日后会怎么发展
I have no idea what this is, how this goes.
我只在家里养过吉娃娃
I'm barely keeping a Chihuahua alive at home.
但至少我们知道了什么不该做
But at least we know what not to do.
而且我确实认为你会是个很好的...
And I do think that you would be a great...
别说下去了
Don't even finish that sentence.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们二十五年来都在争执同一件事
We've been having this argument for 25 years.
你真的觉得往事可以说翻篇就翻篇
You actually think you can Etch-A-Sketch things away
然后它们就真的不存在了吗
and they don't exist anymore.
但我还是那个试图让生活走上正轨的酒鬼
But I'm still just a junkie trying to get her life together.
不是只有你
You are not the only one
在努力把自己从黑洞中救出来
who's had to drag themselves out of a hole.
好吧 但我甚至都不知道
Yeah, well, I don't even know
这个可能存在的孩子是不是你的 所以...
if this "maybe baby" is yours, so...
你有的时候真的会把话说绝
You make this impossible sometimes.
这样吧
You know what?
你好自为之吧 安吉
Do whatever you want, Ang.
保拉斯基去哪里了
Where the hell is Polaski?
所有人敬杰德一杯
Everybody throw one back for Jed!
杰德
Yeah, Jed!
他在这里 和塔基一起在台球桌那边
There he is, by the pool table with Taki.
克雷格会装作不爱说话的 我们得会会他
Craig's gonna play coy. We need to match him.
要敏锐
Subtlety is key.
让他一直说话 我们找他话中的漏洞
Just get him talking, track the holes in his story.
明白
Got it.
今晚会是个漫漫长夜
It's gonna be a slow burn tonight.
大家干架的时间比我想象中要更早
Guess they started throwing them back earlier than I thought.
把他赶出去 行了行了
Get him out of here! That's it!
同盟的纹身
Confederate tat.
我去对付塔基
I'll take Taki?
按计划行事 行吗
Nothing changes because of this, alright?
- 按计划 - 没问题吗
- Nothing changes. - Okay?
如果明早能把东西送到杰克森
We'll still be in good shape
就没问题了
if we get 'em into Jackson in the morning.
克雷格·麦克唐纳吗
Craig McDonald?
佐治亚州调查局的特别探员特伦特
Special Agent Trent, GBI.
我要问几个问题
I have a few questions.
- 什么问题 - 这不好说
- What kind of questions? - Oh, I don't know.
先从简单的开始吧
Let's start with an easy one.
杰克森有什么
What's in Jackson?
你问错问题了 探员
That's the wrong question, GBI.
不如我们去...
Alright. Why don't we, uh...
不如一起去散个步吧 克雷格
why don't we go take a walk, Craig, huh?
这里人有点多
It's getting a little crowded.
你知道你在和谁说话吗
I don't think you understand who you're talking to.
分头去找
Hey, spread out!
他跑不远的
He won't get far.
你去左边找
Go left, go left!
你去那边
You go that way.
那里也看看
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表