剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
《特伦特探员》前情提要
Previously, on "Will Trent"...
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on for?
二十五年了
25 years.
你真的想一直跟一个
Do you really want to be in a relationship
会让你想起痛苦过往的人在一起吗
with someone who reminds you of the worst times of your life?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我想让你跟她聊聊你的母亲
I want you to talk about your mom.
她第一次让我卖♥♥身赚钱的时候我才五岁
I was five the first time she pimped me out.
我提的要求有点过分
That was a lot to ask.
这也恰好解释了为什么我们两个合不来
It just made it clear to me why we don't work.
我们做的一切都在提醒我们的关系有多么破裂
All we do is remind each other how broken we are.
我不该那样做
I should not have been in that position.
我想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
还有 我没有告诉过任何人我们俩的事
Also, I never told anybody about us.
你可以告诉我你为什么要对我做这些
Actually, you can tell me why you're doing this to me.
你是说我把你和我最好的探员安排到一组
Putting you with my best agent?
把我和这个奇怪的男人栓在一起
Handcuffing me to this strange man.
我从小就认识你了
I've known you your entire life.
威尔可以让你再上一个台阶
Will can take you to the next level.
你要一个人去学校 是吧
You're going to the school without me, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
多给我些情报就能救你一命
This... This is why you keep me in the loop.
你干得不错
You did okay.
谢谢你救了我一命 费丝
Thank you for saving my life today, Faith.
佐治亚州 拉尼尔湖
你安全了
You're okay now.
有我在呢
I got you.
我们可以解决这件事...
We'll figure this...
- 我会保护你 - 来吧
- I got you. - Come on. Come on.
我带你回去吧 梅瑞克先生
Let's get you back to your room, Mr. Merrick.
来吧 这周都第三次了
Come on. That's the third damn time this week.
你不能再这样了 好吗
You've got to quit this, okay?
来吧 我们走
Come on. Come on.
- 我... - 来吧 就这样
- I'm... - Come on. There you go.
我们走
Come on.
你回来找我了 你回来...
You came back for me! You came...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
被害人兰迪·考德 橡林市的市长
Randy Cordett, mayor of Oakmeade.
肩膀中了一枪
One gunshot to the shoulder,
头部再次中枪 导致死亡
second to the head was fatal.
然后他们把他的船烧了
Then they set his boat on fire?
这么夸张
That's dramatic.
你觉得是有人想暗示什么吗
You think someone's making a statement?
- 也许是政♥治♥方面的 - 或者是鬼干的
- Maybe political? - Or it was ghosts.
那可是拉尼尔湖啊
It's Lake Lanier.
那里的人偷盗土地 挖坟掘墓
They stole land, dug up cemeteries,
或者直接在墓地上面开垦
or just plowed over them.
为了什么呢 就为了弄个旅游景点
And for what? A tourist spot?
你在一个埋着很多黑人的镇上造一片湖出来
You build a lake over a town full of Black folks,
就要做好这个湖闹鬼的准备
you're gonna get a haunted lake.
说得对 但是我需要你们两个都过去
True, but I need you both there.
咱们和橡林市的治安官关系好吗
Are we on good terms with the sheriff in Oakmeade?
她是新来的
She's new,
但我希望她没上一个垃圾治安官那么
but I'm hoping less of a racist pain in the ass
爱搞种族歧视
than the last sheriff.
祝你们旅途愉快
Enjoy the road trip.
贝蒂喜欢在狗粮里
Betty likes a little bit of pumpkin
- 加一点南瓜 - 明白了
- with her kibble. - Got it.
但你必须把这两种东西拌匀
But you gotta make sure that you mix it well, or else,
不然她就会不吃狗粮
you know, she'll just move the kibble aside
只吃南瓜
and just only eat the pumpkin,
她就是这么聪明 对不对
'cause she's a smart girl, aren't you?
还有 别急
By the way, whoa.
一定要保证至少长遛一次长弯
Make sure that she gets at least one long walk,
但不能走得太快
but not too fast.
你知道导致吉娃娃死亡的头号♥杀手
Did you know that the leading cause of death
就是心脏病吗
amongst all the Chihuahuas is heart disease?
你要不还是自己带着她吧
Do you want to just take her with you?
我是特别探员特伦特
Special Agent Trent.
艾薇
Ava.
有什么我能效劳的
What can I do you for?
♪ 有罪之人 ♪
Sinner man
♪ 有罪之人 ♪
Oh, sinner man
♪ 罪人 ♪
Sinner
特伦特探员 S01E03
♪ 你逃不掉的 ♪
You can't get away
我才刚给你的洗衣卡里充了钱
I just re-upped your laundry card.
妈 你想眼看着你儿子在大街上
Ma, you want your son out in these streets
穿得破破烂烂的吗
looking raggedy?
"大街上" 你指的是学校的图书馆对吗
By "these streets", do you mean the campus library?
我不要再看到你考的那么差了 杰里米
I don't want to see another mediocre grade, Jeremy.
威尔 这趟长途你过得怎么样
Will, how are you doing on this long drive?
不怎么样 我就希望能活着到目的地
Not good. Just hoping I make it there alive.
你上哪找来的杯托放蘸酱啊
Where do you even find a cup holder for dipping sauce?
妈 你又没吃早饭吗
Ma, you skipped breakfast again?
去学习 立刻马上
Go, study, now!
我注意到你现在的状态
I can't help but notice your energy's matching
跟你车里的装饰风格一模一样
your car's interior right now.
一塌糊涂 你怎么了
It's hectic. What's up?
是拉尼尔湖 让我害怕
It's Lake Lanier. Creeps me out.
好吧 但你真的觉得有鬼吗
Okay, but ghosts?
那种地方怎么会没有呢
How can there not be?
看到没
See?
我就知道我应该自己开车来的
I knew I should have driven myself.
你可能就是撞到一块石头了
You probably hit a rock.
你能不能帮帮忙 打电♥话♥叫一下拖车
Can you just be helpful and call for a tow?
我的手♥机♥在后面
My phone's in the back.
你的手♥机♥明明就在你面前
Your phone's in front of you.
这是我专门给杰里米打电♥话♥用的
No, this is my Jeremy-phone.
- 你为什么有两个... - 你能不能
- Why do you have two... - Can you just...
好吧 打开后备箱
Fine! Pop the trunk.
我来换备用轮胎
I'll put on the spare.
而且 我还要你给我计个时
Actually, I want you to time me.
不用了 威尔
Yeah, no. Will.
威尔 我们现在用的就是备用胎
Will, we're driving on the spare.
怎么做到的 你是怎么活到今天的
How? How do you live like this?
这么一堆破铜烂铁 里面都没有一个轮胎吗
You don't have a single tire in all this mess?
这可不是破铜烂铁 是美丽的艺术
It's not mess. This is beautiful.
女士 我很抱歉
Look, ma'am, I'm real sorry,
但是我们这的人不开你这种小车
but folks around here don't drive these tiny cars.
我可以给你弄一个轮胎 但需要几天时间
Now, I can get you one in a few days.
这一整盒都是雪佛兰西尔维拉多的零件吗
Is that a whole box of Silverados?
- 西尔维拉多摇杆... - 我不想知道
- Silverado Pitmans are... - I don't care.
那一个盒子里的东西就值五千多美金
Got over five grand in that box alone.
就这么敞着摆在这
Just out in the open, huh?
相信我 兄弟 没人会拿的
Trust me, brother. They're safe.
外面这个 也是你做的吗
This out here, this is you, too?
这是座金矿
This is a gold mine.
我改装过我73年的保时捷
I restored my '73 Targa.
当时我要是有这一半的材料 就快多了
It would have been much faster if I had half of this stuff.
我听说了市长的事
Hey, I heard what happened to the mayor.
真离谱 是吧
That's wild, huh?
嗯 我和兰迪是一起长大的
Yeah, me and Randy, we grew up together,
一直到高中毕业
all the way up through high school.
当然了 后来他当选了市长 和所有政客一样
'Course, he got elected and did what they all do...
压榨工人阶层
screw the working man, right?
听说他再次当选的时候票数优势挺大的
He won his reelection by a considerable margin,
不是吗
though, didn't he?
没错 但那是因为那些群众都是待宰的羔羊
Well, yeah, but that's just 'cause people are sheep.
我可不是 我准备好迎战了
Not me. I'm prepared for what's coming.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表