剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
Not anymore, right?
她死了
She's dead.
那艾玛呢 你以前教她 对吧
What about Emma? You were her teacher, right?
后来她转出了你教的班 为什么
Then she transferred out of your class. Why?
她想换一个简单点的课上
She took a less challenging course.
不是每个人都适合学《贝奥武夫》的
Not everyone's ready for "Beowulf."
你有没有对她做出过什么不轨的行为
Did you ever make a sexual advance on her?
行了
Okay.
我必须得去尿一下
I gotta piss like a racehorse.
你能扶我去厕所吗
Help me to the bathroom?
- 我去叫人... - 这样就行
- Let me get some help... - Uh, just...
能帮我把门打开吗
Why don't you just get the door for me.
好吧
Alright.
标语写的是拉开
Sign says pull.
对 我看见了
Yeah. I got it.
我发现你不记笔记啊 特伦特探员
I noticed you don't take notes, Agent Trent.
我记忆力很好
I have a good memory.
另外 我的观察能力也不错
Plus, I'm a pretty observant guy.
我从来没有对任何学生做出过过分的行为
I have never done anything inappropriate with a student.
从来没有
Ever.
我们能去你家看看吗
Any chance we could take a look around your place?
我想先和我的律师聊一下
I want to talk to my lawyer.
没问题
Oh, by all means.
我会再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
埃文·伯纳德既傲慢又有城府
Evan Bernard presents as arrogant and intelligent.
对于从大学转到高中去教书的事
He stated a preference for softer targets
他表达了对年轻群体的偏好
by switching from university to high school teaching...
我需要你把所有情况及时告诉我
I need you to keep me in the loop.
当我提到沃伦的时候他想立刻结束访谈
He wanted to end the interview when Warren's name came up,
他还对凯拉·亚历山大和艾玛·坎普诺
and he denigrated both
都有诋毁之词
Kayla Alexander and Emma Campano.
要求去厕所是一个很强的做法
The bathroom thing was a power move.
同时 他的观察力非常强
He also doesn't miss a thing.
他就是我们要找的人 就是他
He's our guy. It's him.
哦 不好意思 我要接个电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sorry. I need to take this.
什么时候 好 我们立刻就去
When? Okay, we'll be right there.
我怎么没觉得这就是你要找的人呢
I don't see how it could be your guy.
阿比盖尔·坎普诺五分钟前
Abigail Campano just got a ransom call
接到一个勒索电♥话♥
five minutes ago.
他们要三百万美元赎金
They want $3 million.
妈妈 求求你了
Mommy, please.
他们要多少你们给多少吧
Just pay them whatever they want.
我只想回家
I just want to come home.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
暂停
Stop the video.
坎普诺太太 我需要您注意这个背景
Mrs. Campano, I need you to focus on the background.
您能想起什么来吗
Do you recognize anything?
这个木板 毛毯 或者枕头
The wood paneling, the blanket, the pillow?
有什么看着眼熟的东西吗
Does anything look familiar?
我全都没见过
I don't recognize any of it.
- 我父亲有这笔钱 现金 - 不要那么做
- My father has the money in cash. - That's a bad idea.
在所有案件里
We strongly recommend against
我们都会强烈反对付赎金的行为
paying the ransom in every case.
不行 不然怎么把艾玛换回来啊
No! That's how we get Emma back!
一旦他们拿到赎金
If they get the money,
就再也没有理由留她活口了
there's nothing stopping them from killing her.
那你们还有什么高招吗
Do you have a better idea?
埃文·伯纳德还有东西没说出来
Evan Bernard knows more than he's saying.
你是说被我丈夫射伤的那德高望重的老师
Oh, you mean the reputable teacher that my husband shot?
我记得电♥话♥打来的时候他还在医院吧
I think he was in the hospital when the call came in.
他肯定有同伙
He must be working with an accomplice.
你有证据吗
Do you have evidence of that?
暂时没有 给我六个小时
Not yet. Just give me six hours.
让我去学校找人问问
Let me go to the school and talk to some people.
交赎金的时间可以拖到那时
We can stall the ransom until then.
坎普诺夫人
Mrs. Campano.
拜托
Please.
我给你六个小时
I'll give you six hours.
你最好是对的
You better be right about this.
医院在枕套里找到了这个
The hospital found this in a pillow case.
没有指纹
No prints.
你要一个人去学校 是吧
You're going to the school without me, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
你来我也欢迎
You're welcome to come.
你"也欢迎"我去
I'm "welcome to come"?
您真体贴
How wonderful.
说起来 你可以开车
Actually, you can drive.
世上这么多人 你为什么偏选威尔·特伦特
Why Will Trent, of all people?
尸体在几楼
What floor is our body on?
八楼
Eighth.
拜托了 告诉我
Come on, tell me.
你的破案率在他面前是小巫见大巫
Well, his clearance rate puts yours to shame.
你这是委婉的说法吗
Is that a euphemism?
是 差不多吧 歇会儿
Yeah, maybe it is. We gotta stop.
我心脏病要发作了
I'm having a cardiac event.
反正尸体死得不能再死了
It's not like she can get more dead.
他是个好警♥察♥
He's good police.
好吗 能力又强 很有魅力
Okay? Competence, that's sexy.
而且客观地说 他很帅
And he's objectively hot.
还有 你知道吗
And you know what else?
他会倾听 奥默伍德
He listens, Ormewood.
一个被男人忽视的重要品质
Underrated quality in a man.
不好意思 你说什么来着
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
我刚开了个小差
My mind just kind of wandered off there.
- 可能我就是个普通男人吧 - 好笑
- I guess I'm just a simple man. - Funny.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
好吧
Okay.
还剩五层
Only five more flights.
尸体在那
Body's in there.
- 房♥东在里面等着 - 好
- Landlord's waiting inside. - Okay.
终于来了
There she is.
她有很多访客 你懂我的意思吧
She had a lot of visitors, if you get my drift.
头部被钝器所伤
Uh, blunt-force trauma to the head.
电梯坏了多久了
How long has that elevator been out?
你是在调查楼房♥还是谋杀案
You investigating the building or the murder?
暂时是谋杀案
The murder, for now.
注意语气
Watch the tone.
是你发现她的吗
Were you the one who found her?
是 她房♥租交迟了
Yeah. She was late for her rent,
我上楼一看 门大开着
so I came up, door was wide open.
保拉斯基 过来
Hey, Polaski, come here!
好 发现什么了
Yeah. What you got?
这意味着什么
Ooh. What could this mean?
我是说 我虽然不是威尔·特伦特
I mean, I'm no Will Trent,
但让我解读下这个罪案现场
but let me read this crime scene.
我觉得可能案发时
Thinking maybe somebody else might've been here
还有其他人在这
at the time of the murder.
染... 染蓝头发
Dyeing their hair... blue?
看看这痕迹延伸到哪
Let's see where this trail takes us.
要敲门吗
Should we knock?
威尔·特伦特会怎么做
What would Will Trent do?
要打个电♥话♥问问他吗
Want to give him a call and ask?
好吧 我玩腻了
Alright, I'm tired of this bit.
亚特兰大警局 开门
APD! Open up!
开门 不然我踹门了
Open this door or I'll kick it in!
你能冷静点吗
Would you calm down?
你不能再这样了
You can't act like this anymore.
我发誓我没杀她 我知道这看起来很不妙
I didn't kill her, I swear. I know this looks bad.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
听着...
Hey, listen...
你觉得狗狗会伤心吗
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表