剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
scared a nerd.
不愧是你
As you do.
我们去开一张逮捕令
Let's get a warrant.
你不扣字眼就都能听懂
Now you're sponging what I'm spilling.
我记得帕吉
I remember Pudge.
他在大学的球赛中接到过一个70码的达阵球
He caught a 70-yard touchdown pass against FSU.
没人知道他怎么能跑得这么快
I mean, nobody figured he could even run that far.
我们检查了帕吉的住所
Well, we searched Pudge's apartment,
在冰箱里发现了枪和克里斯·康兰被偷的链子
found a gun and Chris Conlan's stolen chains in the freezer.
帕吉真是的枪手吗
Pudge was the shooter?
那太可悲了
That's just sad.
至少我们的案子有进展了
At least we're back on track with the case.
你说的动机是什么
What's your motive?
康兰的链子有保险
Conlan's chains were insured,
如果帕吉是需要钱
so if Pudge needed some money,
可以把这当成一起无受害者的犯罪
could've seen this as a victimless crime.
我们打扰你了吗
Are we boring you?
你站在角落的信♥号♥♥更好
If you stand in the corner, you'll get better service.
法医想告诉我尸检的最新情况
It's the M.E. They're trying to give me an update
但是就是接收不到信息
on the autopsy, but I'm stuck on these three dots.
不好意思
Hey, sorry.
你找到的那些偷来的链子是复♥制♥品
Those stolen chains you recovered are replicas.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
实验室说这些链子一文不值
Lab report says they're worthless.
补充一下
I can top that.
法医说帕吉不是摔死的
M.E. says that Pudge didn't die from the fall.
他从阳台上摔下来之前就死于窒息了
He died by asphyxiation before he fell off of the balcony.
这不是自杀
It wasn't a suicide.
是一起他杀
No, it was a murder.
所以 刚刚你
So, to recap,
和我所说的一切都是错的
Nothing you came in here to tell me is accurate.
今天太晚了 回家吧
It's late. Go home.
明天再处理
You'll get this tomorrow.
明天希望你不会打赌了
Although I wouldn't bet on it this time.
下楼告诉那个警♥察♥ 再给我一天
Go downstairs, tell the cop, give me one more day.
要么加倍 要么没钱
Double or nothing.
小贝蒂 你在这里会吃的很好的
You gonna be eating good here, Little B.
好了
All right.
闻起来很不错吧
Smell good, doesn't it, huh?
你越绕越晕了 威尔·特伦特
Oh, you're slipping, Will Trent.
该死
Damn it!
小贝蒂 我想这都是你的了
Well, I guess it's now all you, Little B, huh?
这还能吃
Hey, it's still good.
你知道
You know...
这里需要通一通风了
we need a little more flow in here.
对
Oh, yeah.
你在干些什么
What the hell are you doing?
- 把它还给我 - 不行
- Well, I'm gonna need that back. - Uh, no.
你别敲了 发生什么了
You're... You're done here. What is going on?
今天上班不顺利吗
Did you have a bad day at work?
你为什么在这里
W-W-Why are you here?
我来拿我的东西 我需要冬天的面霜
I came to get some stuff. I need my winter face cream.
你走的时候大概搬了八个箱子
Well, you know, you have like eight boxes that you left.
- 你想拿什么就拿什么吧 - 我会拿走的
- You can take those, too. - Yeah, all right, I will.
- 那是谁 - 那是
- Who's that? - That's a, uh...
我昨晚抓回来的摄影师
photographer I arrested last night.
艾娃 你逮捕了她
Ava. You arrested her?
看起来是你喜欢的类型
Seems like just your type.
你为什么把她的档案带回家
Why'd you bring her case file home?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我是喜欢她
Maybe she is my type.
停 停 停
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
我们不能这样做 我们不能这样做
We are not doing this. We are not doing this.
什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
因为我是在帮你
Because I'm doing you a favor.
就是...
Just...
等你上班的时候我再来拿箱子
I'm gonna get my boxes while you're at work.
还有
And, uh
祝你和艾娃好运
good luck with Ava.
好吧
All right.
- 帕特里克 - 晚安 特伦特先生
- Hey, Patrick. - Evening, Mr. Trent.
是我而已
It's just me.
你吓到我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
等待完整的法医报告
Waiting on the full M.E. report.
我们似乎需要一点提示
Seemed like we could use a boost, you know?
是的 我同意
Yeah, I do know.
- 你打架了吗 - 是厨房♥事故
- You get into a fight? - Cooking accident.
你衬衫上的不是血吗
So that's not blood on your shirt?
我和安吉昨天吵了一架
Angie and I had a fight yesterday.
算是立刻就和好了
And we sort of made up right now.
结果又打了一架
And then we had another fight.
这就是打赌内容吗 安吉式闹剧
Is that what the bet was about? Angie drama?
你不是要睡在这里吧
You're not sleeping here, are you?
不是的 安吉走了
No. No. Angie's gone.
至少在下一次争吵前不会回来
At least until, you know, our next thing happens.
我们吵得好像再也不会见对方一样
We fight like as if we're never gonna see each other again.
但是 很明显 还是会见的
But, of course, we always do.
法医报告来了
M.E. report.
- 你要听吗 - 请说吧
- You want to work? - Please.
帕吉的舌骨骨折了
Pudge had a broken hyoid.
有淤青 说明是被勒死的
Bruising suggests manual strangulation.
那就是私人恩怨
Means it was personal.
帕吉个头不小
Pudge wasn't a small guy.
凶手必须比他更高更壮
Killer had to be someone bigger and stronger.
他的朋友都是橄榄球运动员
All of his friends were football players.
这不算难
Swing a cat.
让你和安吉
Whose idea was it
在同一栋楼里工作是谁的主意
for you and Angie to work in the same building?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我们就像地心引力一样绕着对方转
We've been circling around each other like gravity.
也许是时候向前看了
Well, maybe it's time for someone new.
这是史上最棒的分手歌♥曲之一
That's one of the greatest breakup songs of all time.
我觉得前三都算不上
Not even top three.
BGM:She's Gone-Hall & Oates
- 你听过这首歌♥吗 - 当然听过
- Do you even know this song? - Of course I know this song.
我父亲之前开过一家唱片店
My father owned a record store.
但是你的观点并不对
Nevertheless, your opinion is incorrect.
这首绝对排第一 第二是劳伦·希尔的前因素
It's this, followed by Lauryn Hill's "Ex-Factor"
- 第三是亚瑟小子的"燃烧" - 行吧
- and Usher's "Burn." - Okay, unh-unh.
我认为第一是普林斯的"你无可比拟"
So, Prince, "Nothing Compares 2 U,"
第二是碧昂斯的"举起"
Beyoncé, "Hold Up,"
第三是A妹的"谢谢你 下一位"
"Thank U, Next," Ariana Grande.
最后一首真把我搞糊涂了
You lost me on the last one.
安吉最喜欢的是"回到黑暗"
Angie's favorite is, uh, "Back to Black."
艾米·怀恩豪斯:女歌♥手 死于过量吸食毒品
- 艾米·怀恩豪斯吗 - 她俩都吸 我懂
- Amy Winehouse? - On the nose, I know.
喜好这事就是跟着感觉走
Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.
帕吉应该知道那些链条是复♥制♥品
Pudge would've known those chains were replicas.
对吧 他和康兰像亲兄弟一样
Right? Him and Conlan were like brothers.
那还为什么要偷呢
Why steal them?
我们不能错过这段高♥潮♥ 稍等
Oh, we can't let this build go unnoticed. Hang on.
帕特里克 能把音乐音量调大吗
Hey, Patrick. Can you turn that up?
好吧 我承认这段
Okay, I will give this to you.
- 是很有力量的渐强 - 这还没到头呢
- It is a powerful crescendo. - It's still building.
还在继续
It's still going.
♪ 她已离开 ♪
She's go-o-o-o-o-ne
♪ 我 ♪
Oh, I
♪ 我必须学会面对 ♪
I better learn how to face it
♪ 她已离开 已离开 ♪
She's gone, she's gone
♪ 难以相信她已离开 ♪
I can't believe that she's gone, oh, I
♪ 我愿付出所有换回她 ♪
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表