剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
给你一条建议 凡事要留心
Here's a tip... pay attention.
了解和你同住的人
Learn about the people you're living with.
你说得对 好建议
Y... You're right. Good advice.
不需要你帮忙了 德维恩
We can take it from here, Dwayne.
我们有需要的话会找你的
We'll let you know if we need anything.
笔迹和遗言里的一样
Handwriting's the same as the suicide note.
凶手一定是从受害者写过的东西里撕下来的
Killer must have ripped it out from something the victim wrote.
因此遗言那张纸是被撕下的
Explains why the note was torn.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
他要跑了
Oh, he's running.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
手扶着墙 别动
Hands on the fence. Don't move.
这把刀是干嘛的
What's with the knife, huh?
这是修补刀
It's a fettling knife.
雕塑用的
For sculpting!
你用它来杀艾莉森吗
Did you use it to kill Alison?!
- 没有 放开我 - 那你刚才为什么跑
- No! Let go of me! - Why'd you run, then?
- 威尔 - 你为什么逃跑
- Will! - Why'd you run?
我没有
Aah! I wasn't...
我的头
Oh, my God.
让他侧卧
Keep him on his side.
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance, now.
目击者说你当时失控了
We have witnesses that say you were out of control.
你打了他的头 帮他多次摔向地面
What, you hit his head? Help him "fall to the ground" a few times?
什么 当然没有
What? Of course not.
他名叫米洛·布拉汉姆
The kid's name is Milo Braham.
是来自萨凡纳的大四学生
He's a senior from Savannah,
幸亏他有钱的父母决定不告你
and his very wealthy parents have luckily decided not to sue.
你是对的 受害者在体制内长大
You were right. Victim grew up in the system.
这不意味着你可以把人打伤入院
Doesn't give you permission to put a boy in the hospital.
我不知道什么导致了他癫痫发作 但不是我
I don't know what caused that seizure, but it wasn't me.
希望他能痊愈
Well, let's hope the kid makes a full recovery...
或者他是凶手
or he's the killer.
这两种情况我都能接受
I'm fine either way.
杰里米 你知道我不能谈案子
Jeremy, you know I can't talk about the case.
听我说 这是个别案件
But listen to me. It was an isolated event.
唯一会使你置于危险的事
The only thing that could put you in danger
就是让我发现你不去上课
is me finding out that you're not going to class.
好的
Yeah.
我得挂了 乖一点
I gotta go now. Be good, please.
你是米切尔探员 我被告知要来找你
You're Agent Mitchell. I was sent to find you.
- 你好 - 你怎么样 指标还正常吗
- Hi. - How have you been? Numbers okay?
你找到了一个好的内分泌医生吗
You find a good endocrinologist?
你还记得这个
You remember that?
我记得你
I remember you.
我们今天带来的那个年轻人 米洛·布拉汉姆
Uh, the young man we brought in today, Milo Braham?
是的
Yes. Right.
他目前状态稳定 但他摔到水泥地上的时候
Uh, he's stable but suffered some head trauma
头部受了伤
when he hit the concrete.
已经用药物让他进入昏迷状态了
He's been put in a medically induced coma
以防脑部水肿
to prevent brain swelling.
没有癫痫病史
No history of epilepsy.
我们在尽力分♥析♥他发作的原因
We're trying to figure out the cause of the seizure.
明白了 他和一起谋杀案有关
Gotcha. He is a person of interest in a murder case.
我会让一名警卫守在他的病房♥门口
I'll leave a guard out front of his room,
但如果他的情况有什么变化
but would you please let me know
可以麻烦你及时告知我吗
if anything changes in his condition?
当然 当然 实际上...
Of course. Of course. In fact...
这是我的私人手♥机♥号♥
this is my personal mobile number.
你的糖尿病怎么样了
How's your, uh, diabetes?
你是常规吃饭的吧
You taking regular meals?
抱歉 你想说什么
I'm sorry. What does that mean?
我想说我是个傻瓜
It means I'm an idiot.
我想确认你是不是愿意和我一起吃个饭
I'm trying to ascertain if you'd like to get a meal with me.
好吧 当然
Oh! Right. Yes.
我吃晚饭的 是的
I eat dinner. I do.
好呀 那太好了
Um, and, yes, that would be great.
我今晚和我儿子一起吃饭
I'm eating dinner with my son tonight,
但偶尔嘛 可以的 可以 当然
but sometime, yes. Yes, yes.
你有个儿子吗
You have a son?
- 他十八岁 - 哦
- He's 18. - Oh.
但我三十三岁
But I'm 33.
- 太好了 - 我生下他的时候还很年轻
- Great. - I had him when I was young.
- 好吧 - 但当时是你情我愿的
- Okay. - But it was consensual.
那就让人放心了
Well, that's a relief.
我们那时都是傻乎乎的年轻人 也是第一次
Yeah, we were young and dumb, and it was the first time, too.
你敢信吗 但现在一切都挺好的
Can you believe that? But everything's good now.
我再也没有意外怀孕过
No more accidental pregnancies for me.
好吧 我该走了 医生您怎么称呼...
Okay. I'm gonna go now, Doctor...
- 请叫我法哈德吧 - 好的
- Farhad, please. - Mm. Yeah.
- 期待下次再聊 - 你确定吗
- Looking forward to speaking again. - Are you sure?
我做了一个基础的毒物筛查
I did a basic tox screen.
什么也没检查出来 但我确实注意到
Nothing showed up, but I did notice
她的肝酶升高了
her liver enzymes were elevated.
虽然肝酶升高了可能是
Although, elevated liver enzymes can also be
过度饮酒带来的副作用
a side effect of heavy drinking,
这在大学生中也不罕见
so it's not that unheard of for a college student.
你打算任由他这么说吗
You're gonna let him say that?
你知道我不是个派对爱好者 我打着两份工
You know I wasn't a partier. I had two jobs.
还拿着部分奖学金 所以我得保持好成绩
I had a partial scholarship, so my grades couldn't slip.
没人帮我
No one was helping me.
没人帮我
No one was helping me.
我们打包的那个塑料盒
I need that plastic container we, uh, bagged
需要尽快拿到验尸房♥来
brought down to autopsy as soon as possible.
艾莉森·斯库纳不是个酒鬼
Alison Schooner wasn't a drinker.
随你怎么说 看到这个了吗
Whatever you say. Also, see this?
刀从这里进去的 直接捅进了颈动脉
Knife entered here, went directly to the carotid artery,
然后刀被扭转了一下 确保动脉彻底断了
and then was twisted to ensure the artery was severed.
这个杀手很专业 我觉得...
This killer knew what they were doing. I think...
- 他们是猎人 - 哦
- They were a hunter. - Aww.
每次接上对方的话时我都很开心
I love it when we finish each other's sentences.
给鹿放血的时候就是这么干
That's how you drain a deer.
这里可是佐治亚州
Well, this is Georgia.
并没怎么缩小范围
It doesn't narrow it down much.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
在受害者的背包里找到的
Found this in the victim's backpack.
水把里面的东西都溶解了 标签都看不清了
Water dissolved whatever was inside, messed up the label,
但也能看出不是学生医疗中心的东西
but it's still not from the student health center.
没有姓名或文字 就是一串数字
No name, no words. Just a bunch of numbers.
这是药物临床试验的东西
This is from a pharmaceutical trial.
- 你确定吗 - 很确定
- You sure? - Yeah, pretty sure.
大学是药物试验的密集地
Universities are a hub for drug research.
这些研究需要健康年轻的志愿者
Studies need healthy, young participants.
学生们需要钱
Students need money.
我们的受害者确实需要钱
Well, our victim did need money.
志愿者能得到多少报酬呢
How much do participants get paid?
视情况而定 有时候有几千美元
Sometimes as much as a few thousand, depending.
恕我直言 我没有捅那个魔术师
Respectfully, I did not stab the magician.
当然 史蒂夫来这里有多长时间了
Sure. Uh, how long has Steve been coming here?
至少有几年了吧
A few years, at least.
他是否有可能和这里的住客
Any chance he started up a relationship
发展出了恋爱关系呢
with one of the residents?
或许是琳达
Linda, maybe?
- 琳达 - 她轻佻得很
- Linda? - She's very flirty.
我可不敢苟同
I sincerely doubt that.
这里的员工呢
What about the staff? Uh, does anyone have
这里有人有暴♥力♥史或犯罪记录吗
a history of violence, a criminal record?
- 有的 - 厄内斯托 2019年犯扰乱社会治安罪
- Yes. - So, Ernesto, disorderly conduct, 2019.
能给我们讲讲这件事吗
You want to tell us about that?
有天晚上在一家酒吧闹起来了
Got a little too rowdy at a bar one night.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表