剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
你觉得前市长参与了什么组织吗
What do you think the mayor was involved in?
不是觉得 兄弟 我知道真♥相♥
Think? Brother, I know.
他是蜥蜴人之一
He was one of the lizard people.
好了
All right.
所以是什么情况 意外还是谋杀
So what is it? Accident or homicide?
他就是摔下去了 对吧
He just fell, right?
如果这个人真的那样摔下来 肯定也会死的
Well, your guy definitely would have died from the fall,
但是你看到伤口周围的碎石了吗
but see the gravel settled around the edges?
看到了 怎么了
Yeah, sure. So what?
这些碎石没有嵌入伤口
The gravel isn't embedded.
这说明有人重击了这个人的头部
That means someone hit your guy on the noggin so hard
让他飞出去了 然后才摔下去的
it sent him sailing, and then, thud.
谢谢你能来 帕内尔先生
Hey, thanks for coming in, Mr. Parnell.
你能给我们讲讲你看到了什么吗
So why don't you, uh, tell us what you saw?
我当时正在从外面检查一栋新的公♥寓♥楼...
So I'm doing my outside check of a new apartment building...
顺便说一句 那个楼挺不错的
it's gonna be nice, by the way...
但是我告诉他们我现在不会进去的
but I told them I'm not going up inside,
除非他们把那栋楼的进门密♥码♥搞好
not 'til the building's done passing code
窗户也装好
and the windows are in.
然后你猜发生了什么 你们知道发生了什么吗
And look what happened. You see what happened?
不知道 你要不继续给我们讲讲发生了什么呢
No, why don't you finish telling us what happened?
另一个保安约翰
Well, John... that's the other guard,
就是死掉的那个
the one that died...
我听见约翰大喊 停下
I hear John yell for someone, "Stop!"
我就从开窗口的洞里往外看
So I look through a hole where a window's gonna be,
看到这个蠢货在来回踱步
I see this idiot spin around,
他周围的房♥顶上吊着几根铜管
a bunch of copper plumbing slung over his shoulder.
蠢货 为什么这么说
Idiot? Why an idiot?
因为他就是一个蠢货
'Cause he was an idiot.
一根管子正砸在他的头上
One of the pipes knocks John right in the head,
把他砸得飞出了窗口
sends him flying out the window...
或者说是要开成窗户的那个地方
or where the window's gonna be,
- 接下来你都知道了 - 对
- you know. - Right.
然后那个家伙从楼内直直跑向我
Then the guy runs out the building straight at me.
我没动 他"喂"了一声
I didn't move, and he says "'Scuse me."
现在我再也不用见到那个家伙了
Now I done seen the idiot's face and heard the idiot's voice.
太好了
Great.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我们接下来会让你看些照片 好吗
We'll have you look at some photos now, okay?
我以为轻松破案会让你更开心一点呢
Thought you'd be happier about an easier solve.
"我就要打破特伦特的记录了"
"I'm coming for Will Trent's record."
我才不会这样说话
I don't sound like that.
对了 我...
Look, I need to...
你今晚想来我家吃晚餐吗
Do you want to come over to dinner tomorrow night?
不想 为什么我会...
No. Why would I...
你妻子今晚也在吗
Is your wife gonna be there?
当然 是她说要邀请你的
Of course she is. It was her idea.
如果有人请我吃晚餐 我一定去
Somebody invite me to dinner, I'm going.
你应该去
You should go.
我...她...她知道我们...
C... Can... Does she know that we...
不知道 笨蛋
No, dummy.
如果她知道我们发生过关系
Why would she invite you to our home
- 她怎么会请你来我们家吃饭 - 我
- if she knew we had sex? - I...
不 她只想认识一下我的新搭档
No, she just wants to get to know my new partner.
- 仅此而已 - 我不去
- That's all. - No.
佐治亚州调查局来了 我真开心
Oh, I'm very glad GBI is here.
在我们这里 这种事情不常发生
You know, we don't see this kind of thing very often.
通常就是非法闯入 小屁孩醉酒
Occasional B and E, kids out drinking.
没别的了
That's about it.
我们很乐意帮忙 治安官
However we can help, Sheriff.
也感谢你把船带到这里来
And thank you for having the boat brought here.
那是我应该做的 请叫我约希就好
Oh, of course. And please, call me Josie.
法医说肩上的枪伤
The ME said the shot to the shoulder
来自于远距离枪♥支♥是吗
was from a long-range gun?
- 没错 - 失陪一下
- That's right - Excuse me.
这就是市长的私人码头了
So, this is the mayor's private dock.
还挺好看
Surprisingly nice.
这拉尼尔湖可不平静
Lake Lanier's tranquility is... a contradiction.
事发时市长在船上
Mayor was on his boat.
犯人在岸边的某处
The shooter was out here somewhere on land.
为什么离这么远 因为他经验老道
Why so far? They're experienced.
过于自信 认为一定能得手
Over-confident that they'd hit their target.
但第一枪没能杀了他
But the first shot didn't kill him.
这里有血 费丝
There's blood here. Faith!
治安官 可以把这个包起来吗
Sheriff, would you bag this?
你觉得这是犯人的血吗
Think that's the killer's blood?
逃跑时飙升的肾上腺素
Running with adrenaline.
犯人自己都没意识到自己被划伤了
They didn't even notice they were cut.
来 费丝
You know what, Faith?
用杀人的气势冲我来
Come at me like you want to kill me.
- 乐意至极 - 好的
- Gladly. - Okay.
所以犯人上了这艘船
So the killer boarded the boat.
市长为了活命与之缠斗
The mayor was fighting for his life.
他们打着 打着 打着
They fight, they fight, they fight,
犯人又射中了市长 砰
then the killer shoots the mayor, bam.
留着尸体挂在船上
Leaves the dead body hanging off the boat.
像是一种警示
Like a warning.
这想法就有些跳跃了
Well, that's quite a jump.
这只是我的想法 你要我...
It's a thought. You aske...
他刚刚是不是要我帮忙来着
Didn't he just ask for my help?
关键在于血
It was the blood.
犯人意识到自己的血满船都是
The killer realized their blood was all over the boat,
所以...
and so they...
来 你说 所以...
Come on. So they...
- 把痕迹一把火烧了 - 很好
- Burned the evidence. - Very good.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing right now?
阿曼达让我指导你
Amanda asked me to mentor you.
查尸体指甲里残留物的DNA
There's still DNA on that nail.
那是杀死市长的犯人的
That's who killed the mayor.
说到过于自信 这不就来了
Whew, talk about over-confident.
你都难以想象
Oh, you have no idea.
你了解你丈夫有任何仇人吗
Do you know if your husband had any enemies,
政敌或者其他结怨的人
political or otherwise?
总有人
Uh, someone's always
对地役权政策不满意
pitching a fit over a land easement
或者对高中教书的安妮·弗兰克不满意
or the high school teaching Anne Frank,
但都不至于杀人
but nothing worth killing a man over.
最近这里有访客吗
Any recent visitors?
有你无意间听到的争吵吗
Arguments you may have overheard?
不好意思 都没有
I... I'm sorry. No.
如果你想到了线索 任何事都行
If you think of anything, anything at all,
随时给我们电♥话♥
give us a call.
呃 这也许不算什么
Um, it... it's probably nothing,
但一周前
but maybe a week ago,
有人在我们家台阶上留了一个...一个玩具
somebody left a... a toy on our doorstep.
是一个小孩常玩的
It was one of those little cars
轨道玩具车
that kids race with the tracks.
那是一个 橘色的旅行车
This was, um, a station wagon, orange.
挡板是木质的吗 天呐
With wood paneling? Oh, my gosh.
- 控制一下 副长 - 抱歉
- Hold it down, Deputy. - Sorry.
所以你在门口发现了一辆玩具车
So you found a toy car on the porch.
你觉得奇怪吗
Did that seem strange to you?
玩具车吗 不奇怪
The toy, no.
我们觉得可能就是小孩子吧
Just kids, probably.
但是兰迪心情变得很不好 这很奇怪
But Randy, he got so upset, and that was odd.
我...我一直告诉他
He needs to watch his blood pressure.
他需要注意他的血压
I... I keep telling him.
谢谢你 艾琳
Thanks, Irene.
我们保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
莱莉副长 拿进来吧
Deputy Riley, bring it in!
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表