剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
I'd pay the devil to replace her
♪ 她已离开 ♪
She's go-o-o-o-o-ne
♪ 我 ♪
Oh, I
行了 老兄 这可不是你的最佳状态
Come on, man. Where's your "A" game?
克里斯·康兰不是受害者
Chris Conlan wasn't the victim.
这是帕吉的公♥寓♥大楼的
This is the service entrance
服务生通道
to Pudge's apartment building.
康兰知道我们会找帕吉谈话
Conlan knew we were gonna talk to Pudge.
所以他先到那里杀了他
So he got there first and killed him.
康兰的财务状况不像帕吉说得那么好
Conlan's finances weren't as tidy as Pudge said.
他的债务快到期了 所以他给链条投保
Debt was coming due, so he insured the chains,
做了一套复♥制♥品
got a set of replicas made,
然后安排帕吉把它们偷走
and arranged for them to be stolen by Pudge.
康兰没告诉他妻子这件事
Conlan didn't tell his wife it was gonna happen.
他疏忽了 没想到她会卷进来
Too much pride. Didn't think she'd get involved.
是啊 可她被卷进来 枪走火了
Yeah, but she did, the gun went off,
布鲁克现在命悬一线
and now Brooke's hanging on by a thread.
帕吉为康兰做了很多
Pudge did a lot for Conlan.
但他不打算背黑锅
But he wasn't gonna take the fall.
康兰必须杀了他
Conlan had to kill him.
这一切都是康兰自己做的
Conlan did all this to himself.
我没有杀帕吉
I didn't kill Pudge.
我不可能杀人的
I-I could never kill anybody.
别再说了
Stop right there.
好吗 恐怕你自己都不相信吧
All right? You don't even believe that.
你就打算这么坐着
So you're just gonna sit there
让我们相信是你的"兄弟"抢劫了你吗
and let us think that your "brother" robbed you?
我愿意把一切都给帕吉 好吗
I would've given anything to Pudge, okay?
但他不需要
He didn't need it.
他生活简朴
He lived simple.
是我找他帮忙
I asked him for help.
所以保险诈骗是你的主意
Oh. So the insurance fraud was your idea.
帕吉被害当天 你在他公♥寓♥
Okay, you were at Pudge's apartment the day he was killed.
而且正是他被害的时候
At the same time he was killed.
我确实在那里
I was there.
我们有争吵
We had words.
我也对他动手了
I put hands on him, too.
是啊 但这些都是你的主意
Yeah, but this was all your idea.
你又为什么生他的气
So how were you mad at him?
因为我告诉过他
'Cause I told him... I said,
"要确保枪不要上膛"
"Make sure the gun isn't loaded!"
这明明很容易做到
I mean, how easy is it?
帕吉不会走火 好吗 永远不会
Pudge does not slip, okay? Not ever.
所以当布鲁克中弹后
So when Brooke caught that bullet,
我必须从帕吉那里了解真♥相♥
I had to hear from Pudge what really happened.
好吧
Okay.
如果是这样
All right.
那他说了什么
What'd he say?
他说他很抱歉
He said he was sorry.
然后我就走了
And then I-I... And then I walked away.
- 不 我不信 - 我说的都是实话 老兄
- No, I don't buy that - That's God's truth, man.
- 都是实... - 好吗 我不信你
- That's God's... - All right? I don't buy it.
这些说辞并不够 好吗
Sorry's not enough, right?
你还是不知道事情的真♥相♥
You still didn't know why it happened.
所以你才如此抓狂 不是吗
And that's what drove you crazy, isn't it?
所以我才打给了卢卡斯啊 老兄
That's why I called Lucas, man.
他让我回家去
Look, he told me to go home,
所以我就回去了
so I-I went home.
他一直和我说
He always told me
让我进入职业圈的风
the same fire that got me in the pros
也能让我下地狱的
is gonna send me straight to hell.
我想他或许是对的吧
Well, I guess he was right, huh?
我们想想刚才克里斯说的话
Let's entertain what Chris just told us.
如果他们讨论过枪不要上膛 那我同意
If they discussed keeping the gun unloaded, then I agree
我觉得帕吉不太可能会搞砸
and I think it's unlikely Pudge would screw that up.
在帕吉冰箱里找到的枪的弹道检查过了
Have ballistics check the gun we found in Pudge's freezer.
我觉得是有人给了帕吉
I think someone handed Pudge
另一把上了膛的枪让他用
a different loaded gun and told him to use it.
是的 但是还有谁知道这个计划呢
Yeah, but who else knew about the plan?
卢卡斯知道 克里斯打给了他
Lucas, because Chris called him.
但为什么一开始要给帕吉一把上了膛的枪
But why give Pudge a loaded gun in the first place?
因为他想让帕吉射中康兰
Because he wanted him to shoot Conlan.
就是这样
There you go.
天啊 威尔 你为什么不告诉我帕吉死了
Geez, Will. Why didn't you tell me Pudge was dead?
因为你犯了罪 在坐牢
Because you're in jail, for crimes.
我本来也可以告诉你克里斯没有杀帕吉
I also could've told you Chris didn't kill Pudge.
跟我说说卢卡斯吧
Talk to me about Lucas.
- 那男人就是个吸血的 - 你经常见他吗
- The man's a leech. - Do you see him out a lot?
不然他怎么能和亚特兰大所有女人都上♥床♥呢
How else would he try to sleep with every woman in Atlanta?
你好啊
Hello.
你说你有所有派对照片的备份 对吧
You said you have an archive of all your party photos, right?
你们警♥察♥在这里玩得挺开心啊
I see your cop buddies had some fun in here.
我们来的时候这里很乱
Well, it was pretty messy when we got here.
你怎么得到这个房♥子的
How'd you get this place anyway, huh?
我记得你说过你从抢劫中
I thought you said your cut of those, uh,
分到的钱很少
stickups was "tiny."
这栋楼是我阿姨的
My aunt owns the building.
我告诉家人我不去上大学时
When I told my family I wasn't going to college,
她不想让我无家可归
she didn't want to see me homeless.
这已经是大概十五年前的事了
And that was like 15 years ago.
现在这里的房♥租高得离谱
Now rents are through the roof.
她恨不得把我杀了好让我出去
She'd murder me to get me out.
- 开玩笑的 - 那就好
- Not really, though. - That's great.
麻烦你给我看看
Can you, uh, show me the year
克里斯在西雅图比赛
where Chris was playing in Seattle
卢卡斯在这里玩的那一年的照片
and Lucas was back here having fun?
好的
Yep.
在这里
There you go.
你能不能...
Um, could you, uh...
我不太懂电脑 所以...
I'm not a computer savvy guy, so...
这里有两个按键 可以前后翻看
It's two buttons. Back and forth.
相信你可以的 特别探员特伦特
I believe in you, Special Agent Trent.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
我在监狱里蹲两天了
I've been in jail for two days.
好吧 我相信你不会
All right, well, I trust you're not gonna
做什么傻事
do something stupid, so...
卢卡斯和康兰的老婆
Lucas and Conlan's wife.
我都忘了还拍过这些
I forgot I even took those shots.
怎么 对于"两个桃子"来说太刺♥激♥了吗
Yeah, too spicy for Deux Peches?
所有人都觉得卢卡斯做的事很恶心
Well, everybody thought what Lucas was doing was so gross,
这没什么值得八卦的
it wasn't worth gossiping about.
克里斯值得更好的
Chris deserved better.
你能把这张照片打印出来吗
Could you, uh, print this photo?
当然
Yeah.
这正是我需要的
Well, this is exactly what I need.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
我不能把你这样关回监狱
I can't put you back in jail like this.
那就别关了
So don't, then.
等等 你觉得是卢卡斯杀了帕吉
Wait, you think Lucas killed Pudge?
不可能
No.
不会的 他是个无私的好人
No, he's a good man, and he's selfless.
是啊
Yeah.
非常无私
Real selfless.
现在还不是谈这个的时候
Let's not even talk about that yet.
事情是怎么到现在这一步的 克里斯
How'd we get here, Chris? Huh? I mean,
你需要钱 但问题不在俱乐部 对吧
you needed cash, but the club wasn't the problem, right?
你招揽客人 帕吉控制成本
You kept the house full. Pudge kept the costs down.
- 你们是一个团队 - 问题在于
- You two were a team. - Problem was
你为卢卡斯做的副业和投资
all of the side hustles and investments you did for Lucas.
更不用说 他花的钱
Not to mention, he spent more
比你们队里其他人加起来都多
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表