剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
你就不再需要我了
you wouldn't need me anymore, huh?
哇 有点辣
Whoa! Little spicy.
放了哈里萨辣椒酱的
That's the harissa,
还加了点辣椒
and, uh, it's got a little kick of cayenne.
等着后劲的侵袭吧 贝蒂不能吃这个
It'll sneak up on you. Betty can't have any of this.
来吧
Here. Come on.
你不太喜欢辣 对吧
She doesn't handle spice very well, do you, girl?
但是你很可爱 你可爱吗
But you got plenty of spice, don't you?
你超可爱
Yes, you do. Okay. Alright.
我...我想说点什么
Hey, I... I want to say something.
威尔今天解决了一起谋杀案件
Um, Will closed a case today, a murder,
我认为我们应该纪念受害者
and I think we should honor the victim.
认真的吗 在晚餐期间
Seriously? During dinner?
嗯 我先开始
Well, yeah. Uh... I'll start.
我虽然不认识艾莉森·斯库纳 但她存在过
I didn't know Alison Schooner, but she existed.
她靠自己走出了糟糕的环境 考进了大学
She got herself out of the system, into college.
说明她很坚韧
That means she was tough.
我会想要认识她的
I, uh, would have liked to have known her.
很难过我再也见不到她
I'm sad that I won't.
- 她多大 - 十九
- How old was she? - 19.
- 这太遗憾了 - 是的
- Man, that sucks. - Yeah.
关于艾莉森 我所知道的是
Here's what I know about Alison.
她是个孤儿
Um, she was an oxy orphan, and she bounced
- 被五个家庭寄养过 - 我的天
- through five foster homes and... - Oh, my God.
我是不会邀请你来参加我的葬礼的
I am not inviting you to my funeral.
这不是案例报告
It's not a case report.
她很孤单
She felt alone.
她没有任何人 她在尝试
She didn't have anyone, and, uh, she was trying.
在学习 开始让人进入她的生活
She was learning, you know, starting to let people in.
你知道这多么的困难
You know how hard that is.
如果事情不同的话
And I'd like to think that eventually, um,
最后她会像我们一样
if things had been different,
坐在这样的房♥间里
she'd be sitting in a room just like this.
你不是独自一人
♪You ain't alone♪
不是独自一人
Not alone.
让我陪在你身边
♪Just let me be♪
敬艾莉森
So, to Alison.
你已被看到 被认识 你将被铭记
You were seen, you were known, you'll be remembered.
你不是独自一人
♪ You ain't alone ♪
让我陪在你身边
♪ Just let me be ♪
食物都快凉了
Okay, food's getting cold.
我可不想收到差评 开吃吧
I'm gonna get offended. Let's go. Come on.
不确定我还吃得下
Not sure if I can eat any more.
你只是受不了哈里萨酱的辣吧
You just can't take the heat of the harissa.
把你的土豆给我 谢谢
Give me your potatoes. Thank you.
你归程的票
♪ Your ticket home ♪
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表