剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
你肯定觉得很棒
Well, I guess you still do.
说实话 我不知道那样算浪漫还是悲伤
Honestly, I don't know if that's romantic or sad.
根据卡林·斯洛特系列小说改编
算是悲喜交加吧
Yeah, it's a little of both.
你还能回想起
You think about that time much,
我们小的时候吗
when we were kids?
你有做心理辅♥导♥吗
You do any therapy?
回想过去
Oh, thinking about the past
总是给我惹来麻烦
always gets me in trouble.
总的来说 我喜欢向前看
In general, I like to keep it moving forward.
当然
Hundred percent.
你我从来就没什么不同
You and I were never so different.
确实 除了你看起来像个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, except you seem like kind of a douche
- 还要去坐牢以外 - 确实
- and, uh, you're going to jail. - True.
我的车也比你的好 因为我更有钱
I also drive a much better car than you because I'm rich,
所以两个小时后我就能出来了
which means I'll be out in two hours.
好吧 这一点你说对了
Yeah, well, you got me there.
等等
Wait.
埃文开门的时候在打电♥话♥吗
Evan was on the phone when he opened the door?
我们不知道她当时在哪
... that we don't know where she was.
大家都在盯着看什么
What is everyone staring at?
大家对凌晨四点保罗·坎普诺
Oh, well, everyone's very interested
穿着带血的衬衫出现在威尔·特伦特的家里时
in the fact that you were at Will Trent's house at 4:00 a.m.
你也在他家这件事感兴趣 包括我
when Paul Campano showed up with a bloody shirt, including me.
我是你的担♥保♥人 我有很多问题想问
I'm your sponsor. I got a lot of questions.
每个人都知道了吗
Everybody knows?
海勒知道吗
Does Heller know?
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
连女清洁工都知道了
Even the cleaning lady knows.
- 这种情况持续多久了 - 二十五年了
- How long has this been going on for? - 25 years.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你记得我说过我是在教♥养♥院♥长大的吧
You know how I said I grew up in a group home?
威尔也是一样
Well, Will was there.
所以我们两个... 他就像是我的臂膀
So he and I are... He's like my arm.
我正和我的臂膀处于一种tt
If I was in a lifelong,
分分合合的长♥期♥关系中
on-and-off relationship with my arm.
我们这管这个叫共依存者
We call that co-dependent in the program.
跟一个会让你想起痛苦过往的人在一起
Is being in a relationship with someone
不会影响你保持清醒吗
that reminds you of the worst time in your life good for your sobriety?
不不 不会的
No, no, no, no!
这不会影响我的
It's fine, because what we do is,
因为我们不谈任何正事
we don't talk about anything that matters.
对了 说到保持清醒
Um, okay, so, speaking of sobriety,
昨天我便衣调查的时候
yesterday, when I was undercover,
贴了半个小时的芬太尼贴片
I had to wear a fentanyl patch for a half-hour.
后来摘了
But it... I took it off.
没事 问题不大
It's fine. No big deal.
在我看来问题很大
Sounds like a very big deal to me.
总之 今天我们开个会 可以吧
Look, get a meeting today, okay?
好 没问题
Yes, yes, totally.
嘿 我有线索给你
Hey! I got something for you.
是什么
What you got?
保罗说埃文来开门的时候
So, Paul said that when Evan answered the door,
正在打电♥话♥ 拿着一个廉价的黑色手♥机♥
he was on a phone, a cheap black phone.
一次性手♥机♥
A burner.
他就是为了那个回去的
That's why he went back in.
- 所以你跟他说上话了吗 - 他还没醒
- So, did you talk to him? - Not awake.
等他醒过来
I'll get him to tell me who he is,
我会问清楚他是谁
if he ever wakes up.
我很开心你昨晚能来 我很享受...
I'm glad you came by last night. It was fun.
- 保罗来之前的那段时光 - 嗯
- Before Paul crashed the party. - Uh, yeah.
现在警局的所有人都知道昨晚我在你家的事了
Everyone at APD knows I was at your house last night,
可真是大好事啊
so that is awesome for me.
那我脸上可有光了
Well, my stock just went way up.
- 我丢死人了 - 为什么
- Yeah, well, mine just went way down. - Why?
亚特兰大警局的人不都爱死我了吗
Everyone at APD loves me.
别在意那些了 都暴露了
Screw it. Cat's out the bag.
我们一起吃晚餐吧
Let's go out to dinner.
算是约会
Like a date.
我们从不约会的
We don't date.
我们只会在暗处流窜 沉迷于羞耻感
We scurry around in the shadows and wallow in shame.
我就是想说 我们试试新的模式吧
I'm just saying, let's try something new.
来嘛 一起吃晚餐
Come on. Let's go to dinner.
吃完我们可以继续沉迷于羞耻
We can still wallow in shame after.
好吧 听你的吧
Alright, you're on.
找到那个失踪的女孩 我就让你请我吃牛排
Find the girl so you can take me out for a steak.
收到
On it.
- 好 - 走吧 搭档
- Alright. - Let's go, partner.
我们在树林公园发现了一具尸体
We caught a body in Grove Park.
特伦特在床上也穿着他那个西装背心吗
Hey, does Trent keep the vest on during sex?
没错
Yeah.
你怎么在这
What the hell are you doing here?
威尔正在医院等着访谈埃文·伯纳德呢
Will's at the hospital waiting to interview Evan Bernard.
谁
Who?
保罗·坎普诺昨晚用枪打伤了艾玛的一个老师
Paul Campano shot one of Emma's teachers last night.
他觉得那个老师就是绑♥架♥艾玛的人
He thinks he had his daughter kidnapped.
你自己的案子你应该比我清楚
I should not have to recap your case to you.
我不知道这回事
Well, I didn't know.
那你为什么不知道呢
Well, why didn't you know?
你要我后悔把这个案子交给你吗
Am I gonna regret putting you on this case?
不会的 长官
No, ma'am.
特伦特探员 他醒了
Agent Trent? He's awake.
他被送过来的时候身上有手♥机♥吗
Did you find a cellphone on him when he arrived?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
我会派人去翻一翻垃圾
I'm gonna send someone to look through the trash.
你帮我留一下 别运走了 可以吗
Will you make sure it doesn't get collected?
坎普兰医生 分机号♥2366
Dr. Caplan, extension 2366.
埃文·伯纳德是吧
Evan Bernard?
我是佐治亚州调查局的特别探员威尔·特伦特
Special Agent Will Trent, Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
你愿意给我讲讲事情的经过吗
You want to tell me what happened?
没问题 昨天保罗·坎普诺到我家来
Sure. Uh, Paul Campano came to my house.
醉醺醺的 一身怒气
He was drunk and enraged
上来就说我绑♥架♥了他女儿
and accused me of kidnapping his daughter.
我让他走 结果他就开枪打伤了我
I asked him to leave, and he proceeded to shoot me.
坎普诺先生说他到的时候你正在打电♥话♥
Mr. Campano says you were on the phone when he arrived.
没有 他来之前我睡得死死的
No. Uh, he woke me from a dead sleep.
他走了之后你有回到房♥子里过吗
Did you happen to go back into the house after he left?
你说他开枪之后 没有 我当时都昏迷了
After he shot me? No. I was unconscious.
我看你之前是
I saw you started yourcareer
在大学教书的
at the university level.
后来为什么换去高中了呢
Why the switch to high school?
我喜欢启迪年轻人
I like to be the one to open young minds.
你私下也做家教
You do some tutoring, too.
总得挣点外快
Gotta make ends meet.
你经济上有困难吗
You having financial problems?
谁没有呢
Oh, who doesn't?
坎普诺一家就过得挺滋润的
Well, the Campanos are doing pretty well.
你有没有教过一些
Do you ever tutor any students
有学习障碍的孩子 比如有阅读障碍的
with learning disabilities, dyslexia?
有 我也教有阅读障碍的孩子
Yes, I... I tutor some students with dyslexia.
你有没有教过一个叫沃伦·格里尔的男孩
You ever tutor a young man by the name of Warren Grier?
我从来没听说过这个名字
Never heard of him.
你确定吗 好好想想
You sure? Take a second.
身形精瘦 金色卷发
Slight build? Curly blond hair?
他昨晚自杀了
Committed suicide last night?
我确定没有
I'm positive.
- 问完了吗 - 还没有
- Are we through here? - Not quite.
你认识凯拉·亚历山大吗
Did you know Kayla Alexander?
严格来说我俩不认识
I don't know her personally,
但是我听说过她挺难缠的
but I understand she's quite a handful.
但以后不会了 对吧
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表