剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
冷静下来
Ease up.
我们会查出来的
We'll figure it out.
我一直在沉思一些...
I keep on ruminating about some...
- 其它私人的东西 - 有关安吉吗
- other personal stuff. - Angie?
可能吧
Maybe.
我愚蠢的侦探头脑
My stupid detective brain
没法转换注意力
doesn't have an off switch.
有时候我真想放空脑袋
Sometimes I wish it did.
对 不停地循环思考
Yeah, obsessive looping thoughts.
我深有体会
I know them well.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
- 不 - 好 收到
- No. - Yeah, copy that.
来吧
Come on.
他们可能在这里见面
They probably met over here,
远离人群
away from people.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
好了
It's okay.
好
Alright.
你需要什么
Alright, what do you need, huh?
果汁 胰岛素
Juice? Insulin?
- 你的注射器在哪 - 去它的 特伦特
- Where's your injector? - Damn it, Trent.
我自己能照顾好自己
I am a person dealing with a personal matter.
别在生活中 像对待犯罪现场一样
Stop treating the people in your life
对待别人
like they are crime scenes.
在三十岁
It is hard enough being diagnosed
被诊断出糖尿病 已经很难了
with diabetes in your 30s
再加上有条史努比狗在你周围问来问去
with having Scooby-Doo breathing down your neck.
埃兹拉·麦卡文 也有糖尿病
Ezra McCarvin had diabetes.
我小时候在孤儿院时
He was one of the little kids
照顾过他
I looked after in the group home.
我能帮你 如果你需要的话
I can help you. If you want.
针在这
It's the needles.
话说回来 你是怎么知道的
And how did you know, anyway?
晕倒 这再明显不过了
Fainting... dead giveaway.
饮食习惯的改变
Change of eating habits.
你手指上的邦迪
Band-Aids on your fingers.
还有很多例子
As far as cases go,
小菜一碟
it was a piece of cake.
不过你现在不敢吃了
Which you can't have anymore.
关于血糖的笑话
Blood sugar humor.
不好笑
Not funny.
你知道
You know,
你本可告诉我的
you could've told me.
就像你告诉我你的秘密那样吗
Like you tell me all your secrets?
威尔 你不是这里唯一的探员
You are not the only detective here, Will.
你会告诉我你的阅读障碍吗
Were you ever gonna tell me about your reading?
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
你不想别人对你另眼相待
You don't want people treating you different,
怀疑你能否做好自己工作
wondering if you can do your job or not.
现在你能体会我的感受了吧
Now you know how I feel.
你还想让我来打这个吗
You want me to do this or what?
来吧
Go on.
不赖啊
Hmm, not bad.
- 怎么了 - 慢着
- What? - Wait.
是彩屑
It's confetti.
是塑料的 像是电击枪弹匣里的
Plastic, like from a taser cartridge.
杜克是被绑♥架♥的
Duke was taken.
大多数人不知道 当电击枪开火后
Most people don't realize that when a taser is fired,
会释放AFID
it releases AFIDs...
即用来标记罪犯的识别圆片
Anti-Felon Identification Disks...
每一片都有独♥立♥的序列号♥
each with its own serial number
能够回溯到枪的买♥♥家
that traces back to the buyer.
我们用这些上面的号♥码查到了你
The number on these, they trace back to you.
牧师为什么会需要电击枪
Why does a pastor need a taser?
教堂在一年前买♥♥的
Well, I... The church bought one years ago
为了保安需要
for security purposes.
从来没有使用过
It's never been used.
你昨天下午
Where'd you go
离开我们之后去了哪
when you left us yesterday afternoon?
我约了人
I had an appointment.
约了杜克·乌尔里希吗
With Duke Ulrich?
约了我的牙医
With my dentist.
我们发现的跪垫是来自你的教堂
We found the kneeler that came from your church.
招募受害者的传♥单♥
A flyer for recruiting victims,
也是来自你的教堂
also from your church.
还有一把被用于我们
And a taser cartridge that was used
最新受害者的电击枪
on our latest assumed victim,
是注册在你的名下
registered in your name.
牧师 我必须说
I gotta say, Pastor...
你让我成为了信徒
you're making me a believer.
我现在想和我的律师谈话
I think I'd like to speak with my attorney now.
你是因为保罗来这的吗
You're here about Paul?
我说不好
I don't know.
我填失踪报告到现在已经三年了
It's been three years since I filed that report.
当他刚失踪时
Um, uh, when he first disappeared,
我的生活一团糟
I was a mess,
但有时我会觉得
but sometimes I just feel like
他只是弃我而去
he walked out on me.
他第一次就是这么做的
That's what he did the first time.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
保罗有老婆孩子 他为了我而抛弃了他们
Paul's wife, his kids... he left them for me.
保罗有参加过任何聚会吗 像戒酒互助那种
Paul ever go to any meetings, like AA?
他有提过任何有关招聘的传♥单♥吗
He ever mention a flyer about a job?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
那教堂呢 他去吗
What about church? Did he go?
保罗不是那种去教堂的人
Paul wasn't the church-y type.
曾经有个在奶牛场做奇怪工作的人
There was this guy who worked odd jobs at the dairy farm.
他每天去上班的路上
He would walk past our house
都要走过我们的房♥子
every day on his way to work,
他总会对保罗说一大堆关于上帝的事
and he would always give Paul an earful about God.
抛弃孩子的父亲们都会下地狱之类的
How fathers who left their kids are going to hell.
而保罗总是一笑了之
And Paul, he would just laugh it off
并说自己已经去过地狱了
and say that he's already been to hell,
因此他才离开了他的妻子
that's why he left his wife.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, he was a jerk.
我想念他
I miss him.
记得任何关于那个人的情况吗
Remember anything about this guy?
年轻 棕色头发
Young, brown hair.
胡子拉碴的
Patchy beard.
有那个奶牛场的地址吗
Got an address for that farm?
吉米
Hey, Jimmy,
我需要你帮我查一下
I need you to dig up employment records
德雷斯纳乳业的雇员记录
for Dresner Dairy.
看上去他们关门有段时间了
Looks like it's been closed for a while.
如果可能的话 找个主管的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah. And if you can, find the number for a supervisor,
问一下在大约三年前 有什么
see if there were people working here off the books
未登记在册的员工
about three years ago.
是的
Yeah.
多谢
Thanks.
她的眉毛变成了白色
Her eyebrows turned white.
是的 你的表妹磕药了
Yeah, your cousin was on 'shrooms.
那是把枪吗
Was that a gun?
威尔 停下
Will, stop it.
用心听
Just listen.
就是这个了
That's it.
威尔 你在干嘛
Will, what are you doing?
我说了要跟我的律师谈
I said I want to speak to my lawyer.
朱迪思和亨利·科尔菲尔德
Judith and Henry Coldfield.
他们和你的教堂有任何联♥系♥吗
Do they have any connection to your church?
科尔菲尔德夫妇吗
The Coldfields?
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表