剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
威尔
Will?
威尔 得走了 威尔
Will? We gotta go. Will!
一天前
贝蒂 你穿的也太花哨了吧
Betty, don't you look sophisticated?
一个成熟男人养着一只穿衣服的小狗
I'm a grown man with a small dog that wears clothes.
多亏你了 妮可
Thanks, Nico.
要是你不喜欢这个
Now, if you don't like this freeze-dried,
贵得要死羊肉冻干 那恐怕就得饿肚子了
too-damn-expensive lamb formula, I'm afraid we're out of options.
贝蒂
Betty? Hey.
你又开始吃纸了
Oh, and now you're eating paper.
真不乖
That's just rude.
这是什么纸
What you got here, huh?
这是什么
What is this?
在过去十年里仅有十万八千人
108,000 over the last 10 years.
格鲁吉亚的人口数迎来历史新低
Georgia's population would've been significantly lower
如果不是国际移♥民♥
if not international migration,
还要再减少三万八千人
which has added 38,000 to the state.
验孕棒
此项目及同系列项目
This program and others like it are brought to you
由T·罗股份公♥司♥一手打造
by T. Rowe Price.
为您孩子的未来而投资
It's never too early to start investing
特伦特探员 S01E07
宜早不宜迟
in your child's future.
- 我们有麻烦了 - 确实
- We've got a problem. - I agree.
有一个人刚刚闯进我家了
We need to talk about boundaries.
有何贵干
Why are you here?
你知道同盟阵线组织吗
You familiar with the Confederate Front?
那些新纳粹的崇拜者吗 知道
Neo-Nazi wannabes? Sure.
你能先把鞋脱了吗
Will you take off your shoes?
小道消息说他们正在招募成员
We've been hearing chatter that they're recruiting more members,
- 想搞一次武力示♥威♥ - 往下说
- planning a show of strength. - Okay.
现在有一个装运枪♥支♥的海运集装箱
Now, there's an entire shipping container of guns
失踪了
that's gone missing.
里面有价值一百万美金的突击步♥枪♥
Last known location was Atkins Co. Container Yard.
最后的定位在阿特金斯公♥司♥的集散地
Almost a million dollars in assault rifles.
你是说
Let me guess.
你感觉这两件事件之间有联♥系♥
You got a bad feeling those two things are connected.
如果他们拿到了这些枪
If they stole those those guns,
他们能武装起一个小型的民兵组织
they have enough weapons to support a small militia.
许多无辜的人会遇害
A lot of innocent people could be getting killed.
想留下吃顿饭吗 阿曼达
Oh, are we hosting brunch, Amanda?
先脱鞋
Shoes.
你可是无事不登三宝殿
You and I do not drop by each other's houses.
我们还没那么熟
We're not there yet.
- 我知道 - 你来晚了
- Oh, I know. - You're late.
我这已经尽可能快了
I got here as fast as I could.
你这里有咖啡吗
Do you have any coffee?
还在厨房♥里煮着呢
Still brewing in the kitchen.
原本是打算我一个人独享的
It's a single serve meant for me to enjoy in solitude,
但你要喝就喝吧
but I guess you can have it.
谢谢 房♥子挺精致 我喜欢
Thanks. Nice place. I like that worked-on look.
如果你们是受邀来的 这里会更好看
Believe it or not, it looks better when you're actually invited.
为什么在我家碰头
Why is this happening here?
阿特金斯公♥司♥的值班经理
The shift manager at Atkins Company
在等着你
is waiting for you.
她叫巴布丝
Her name is Babs.
你真好 还让巴布丝在那儿等着
Oh. Nice of you to give Babs a heads-up.
我在车上等你
I'll go wait in the car.
这里是探员安吉·保拉斯基
You've reached Detective Angie Polaski.
请留言或者发短♥信♥
Please leave me a message or text me.
你在干什么 威尔 别玩了 快点
What are you doing, Will? Looking for candy? Hurry up!
安吉 你就不能消停会儿吗
Hey, Angie, can you stop yelling at me for five seconds?
♪ 别这么温顺 男孩 ♪
No, no, no, you can't be lame, boy
♪ 我因你辗转反侧 ♪
At night, I think of you
♪ 我想当你的枕边人 ♪
I want to be your lady maybe
♪ 如果愿意 联♥系♥我 宝贝 ♪
If your game is on, give me a call, boo
- 你开车 - 我没有驾照
- Shotgun. - I don't have a license.
我来看地图 合作
I'll read the map. Teamwork.
我们能行的
We got this.
我相信你不会搞砸的
I have the utmost faith that you won't kill us.
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
Man, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ 我对你想入非非 ♪
I need you, I want you
♪ 想拥有你 拥抱你 榨干♥你♥ ♪
To have you, hold you, squeeze you
我们港口流通过数十亿吨♥的货物
Billions of tons of goods move through my freight station.
我们有一套简单高效的系统跟踪货物
We got a simple but efficient system for tracking it all.
你们要在这里呆多久啊
How long y'all gonna be here?
我今晚有钢管舞课要上
I got pole-dance class tonight.
待到事情办完为止 巴布丝
However long it takes, Babs.
- 这下好了 - 我是不是该假装
- That's alright. - So should I just pretend
没在你的厨房♥角落
like I didn't see pregnancy test instructions
看见那张验孕棒说明书
on your kitchen counter?
你确实应该
That's exactly what you should do.
我就不会管你家厨房♥旮旯里面有什么东西
I'm not worried about whatever's on your kitchen counter.
你说的是我的蜂蜜燕麦吗
Do you want to talk about my Honey Bunches of Oats?
随便聊
Because we can.
探员们 这是负责人塔基·乔治亚罗
Hey, GBI, this is our terminal grounds person, Taki Georgiou.
他负责集装箱的维修和存放
He oversees container maintenance and inventory.
也负责调查UTL
Looking into that UTL.
- 什么是UTL - "无法定位"
- What's UTL? - Means "unable to locate."
你们对这次事故有什么头绪吗
So, missing. Any thoughts on how it happened?
有一些
Here's what I know.
昨天 一辆有正规货运单的卡车开进来
Yesterday, a truck came with the proper waybill
带走了那个集装箱
to pick up the container.
但没有去广场 现在无法定位了
But it wasn't in the yard. UTL.
你们这里丢货的事经常发生吗
So how often are containers from this yard going UTL?
99.9%的货物我们都能定位
We got 99.9% location accuracy.
那个入口或...怎么了
That entry or... What?
等一下 探员先生
Excuse me, Mr. GBI,
不是员工的话是不能爬到那上面去的
you cannot climb up there unless you're an employee.
塔基 让他下来啊
Taki, please get him down.
下来
Hey, step back.
看看这个 懂了吗
You see this? You know what it means?
不要妨碍办案
It means you step back.
这个箱子上"8"的字体
The 8s on this container.
有的是方角有的是圆角
One of them's rounded, the other squared.
这些数字被人改动过
Somebody altered these numbers.
他们大概也一并篡改了货单系统
They're probably tampering with your waybill system too.
他们篡改了想要偷走的集装箱编号♥
They doctor whatever containers they want to steal
还伪造了一张对应编号♥的货运单
and then create a waybill with a matching number.
然后就像正常取货一样取走了
Then they drove off like it's a normal pickup.
不幸的是 巴布丝 这不是工作失误
Unfortunately, Babs, this wasn't a mistake.
偷走枪♥支♥的人就在你的员工里
One of your workers stole the guns
还是当着你们的面干的
right out from under your nose.
我的人才不会这样
None of my guys would do this.
那说不定就是你
Then maybe it was you.
总之 我们需要一份你员工的名单
Either way, we'll still need a list of all your employees.
塔基 那边的集装箱是干什么的
Hey, Taki, what are the containers over there?
那是些老旧的箱子
Those are just old, damaged.
说这里是垃圾场也不过分
They call it the graveyard.
那为什么有些箱子看上去
Then why does it look like somebody was just moving
被人动过
a few of these around?
这跟我们的货单系统有什么关系
What does it have to do with my waybill system?
我不确定 所以才过来看看
I'm not sure yet. That's why we're walking.
我去拿根撬棍撬开这些门
I'll go get a crowbar so we can open some of these doors.
好的
Alright.
别拿了 费丝 过来看看 有情况
No need, Faith. Come over here. Take a look.
看起来某些人要隐瞒的不光是数字
Looks like someone was trying to hide more than just numbers.
天呐 他还很年轻
Geez, he looks so young.
对 也就二十多
Yes, 20s for sure.
胸口三枪 肚子上两枪
Three shots to the chest, two to the stomach.
事发地点在哪
Where'd this happen?
小五星区的飞贼鞋店
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表