剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表
And I'm going to.
这是什么
What's this?
他是我们的联络人
He is our liaison for the prosecutor
负责联♥系♥贩卖♥♥人口案件的检察官
that handles trafficking cases.
而我不想让那个女孩继续遭罪
And I just don't want this girl to fall through the cracks.
所以直到结束我都会呆在这里
So I gotta stay on it start to finish.
你现在看上去兴奋过头了吧
You're disturbingly cheerful right now.
毕竟我们摆平了谋杀案还拯救了被拐卖♥♥的女人
Well, we cleared a murder and rescued a trafficked woman.
格里高利·帕笛是不是
Uh-huh. Um, did Gregory Pardee
在那儿说了什么惹毛你的话啊
say something to piss you off back there?
你对他有点粗暴噢
You were a little rough on him.
没啊 只是我们没有后援
No, we didn't have any backup,
所以我要确保
and I had to make sure I was in position
我完全制♥服♥了他
to maintain control of the suspect.
那个女孩儿身上的纹身是什么来头
Hey, what was that tattoo your girl had on her?
那是零英里
That's Zero Mile.
是一个拐卖♥♥团伙的标志
That's the trafficking ring
风化组追查他们好多年了
that Vice has been after for years.
好几次我差点得手了 但是...
I got close a few times, but...
这个女孩是我的突破口
This girl's my shot.
我能让她作为证人
I know that I can get her to turn witness.
地方检察官决定
So, the D.A. Office said
撤销你的重罪指控
they're gonna keep the felony off your record.
改为缓刑和罚金
It'll just be probation and a fine.
这样我欠你太多了
I owe you so much for this.
但你的照片是破案的关键
Well, your photo brought the case home.
所以扯平了
It's a fair deal.
这里每天都在做交易
We make 'em every day in this building.
不过我实在喜欢不起来这个地方 不如...
Well, I can't really thank the building, can I? So...
你想出去走走吗
You want to hang out sometime?
我或许要继续我的罪犯生活了
Or I could go back to my life of crime?
或者让我作为一个古灵精怪的女孩呆在你身边
Or you could hire me to be your kooky forensics girl
帮你在最不可能的地方发现证物
who finds evidence in the most unlikely of places.
我能找到有趣的东西和其他的一切
I can get the funny glasses and everything.
艾娃 我就跟你坦白了说吧
Ava, um, I gotta be honest with you.
我没有做好开始新关系的准备
I'm not ready to jump into something new.
- 目前还没有 - 糟糕的分手
- Not yet. - Bad breakup?
但似乎 她还在我身边
She's still around. Kinda.
她可能永远挥之不去
She might always be around.
你猜得透她吗 她像鬼魂一样难缠
Is that a riddle? Is she a ghost?
我会一直留意你的照片的
I'll keep an eye out for your photos.
非常荣幸
I'd appreciate that.
别忘了 特伦特探员
And remember, Special Agent Trent,
只要你做好了准备
It's never too late to decide you're ready
什么时候开始新生活都不晚
to jump into something new.
我一路上一直试着告诉自己别来这里
Yeah, I ran, and I said I would try not to do that,
但我还是过来了
so here I am.
今天太疯狂了 我只是...
I had a crazy day, and I just...
就想跟我聊一聊
You want to talk about it with me?
是啊
Yeah.
我想
I do.
没关系的 嘘 嘘 嘘
It's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
你给她机会了吗
Does she get a vote?
没有
No.
门儿都没有
No way.
剧集 | 特伦特探员(2023) | 导航列表