剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
谁让我们生在这糟心的时代
Tis the terrible times we live in.
-是啊 -戏还得继续演
- Yeah. - And the show must play on.
明天的戏是"修士培根和修士邦吉"
Tomorrow, we play "Friar Bacon, Friar Bungay."
-什么 -又演"修士培根"吗
- What? - "Friar Bacon" again?
喜剧可是我们的特长 坎普大♥师♥
A comedy! Play to our strengths, Master Kemp.
今天的剧院座无虚席
The theatre was full today.
都是没钱没眼光的底层人
Of penny-paying groundlings.
-可昨天... -昨天演出免费啊
- But yesterday... - Was a free performance.
明天再演你的戏 就要赔钱了
I play your play again tomorrow, I lose money.
过来
Come with me.
一般来讲 每部戏一周最多演两天
Plays generally run no more than two days in a week.
戏好呢 我们就重演
If it's a good play, we rerun it.
"修士培根"是部可信赖的经典之作
"Friar Bacon" is a reliable classic.
但公众总想看到新作品
But the public have an insatiable appetite for the new.
想做新奇好看的戏 那过程简直是要命的噩梦
Getting good new plays is a constant bloody nightmare.
亨斯洛在这点上抓住了我的要害
Henslowe's got me by the balls.
他跟所有最好的作家都签约
He has all the best writers on contract.
-剩给我的就只有垃圾货色 -比如我
- I'm left with the dross. - Like me.
你的戏一便士能有十二便士利润
Your play's a penny a dozen.
主要是坎普的小把戏和蹦蹦跳跳让大家开心
It was mainly Kemp's tricks and jigs that made the crowd happy.
你也知道 他是我们最重要的财产
You know, he is our greatest asset.
与其批评 还不如说你该感激他
And instead of criticizing him, you should be grateful.
观众想被逗笑
Audiences want to be entertained.
我猜你有点创作天赋
And I suspect you have some talent.
写部新戏给我 好我就付你钱
Write me a new play. If it's good, I'll pay.
先生 我会写部又新颖又好看的戏
Sir, I shall write a play that is both new and good.
你会心甘情愿为那部戏付钱
And for that play, you shall undoubtedly pay.
那就去吧
Go to it.
我没钱买♥♥纸了
I have no money for paper.
拿去 在背面写你的杰作好了
Here. Write your masterpiece El reverso this shit.
理查德 我要给你写个比肩帖木儿大帝的角色
Richard, I'm going to write you a part to rival the great Tamburlaine.
-那我将让这个角色映照出... -天性
- Then I shall hold a mirror up to... - Nature.
我知道了
I know.
爱丽丝
Alice!
我有个新点子 我要写部又悲又喜的戏
I have a new idea for a play that is both tragic and comic.
看上去你跟父亲谈过了
Seems like you've been speaking to father.
爱丽丝 我还没跟你讲故事情节呢
Alice, I haven't told you the plot.
-这是你的 -是的
- This yourn? - Yes.
再让我逮到你在剧院里过夜
I catch thee sleeping in the theatre again,
我剁了你的屌♥给你当早饭吃
I'll cut your cock off and feed it thee for breakfast.
我得找间房♥子
I need a room.
公猪头
The boar's head.
因为一点广受推崇... 它便宜
Recommended by one outstanding quality... It's cheap.
嘿
Hey!
撒谎精 骗子 小偷 无神论者 变♥态♥ 穷光蛋
Liars, cheats, thieves, atheists, perverted, poverty-stricken,
最坏的是... 伤春悲秋的人
and worst of all... Prone to melancholy.
戏子免进
No players.
亲爱的女士 那些人我都不是
Dear lady, I am none of these.
尤其是特别不伤春悲秋
And quite especially un-melancholic.
-实际上他是个天才 - 非常快乐的天才
- He is in fact a genius. - Very happy genius.
好吧 我呢... 对漂亮的年轻男人特别心软
Well, I am... soft-hearted... when it comes to pretty young men?
感谢您 好心的女士
Thank you, sweet lady.
租金一个月两先令 要提前付
Rent's 2 shillings a month in advance.
现在我还... 没那么多钱
I don't have it... quite now.
那你有的时候再来吧
Then come back when you do.
-我马上就有了 -帮帮忙吧 先生
- I'll have it soon. - Would you lay hands on me, sir?!
若我不敬的手掌亵渎了你圣洁的殿堂
If I profane, with my unworthiest hand, this... holy shrine,
最轻的罪只有用我的唇
the gentle sin is this... My lips,
如两个脸红的朝圣者
two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, the smooth, rough touch
温柔又粗野的吻
with a tender kiss.
看见没 天才
See? A genius.
-等我卖♥♥了戏... -就能付你钱
- And when I sell my play... - Then he can pay.
你们这些小淘气包
You naughty boys!
众所周知 我很容易被说服
I'm notoriously yielding.
租金给你缓一个星期
I'll give you a week's stay on the rent.
同时呢 你负责清理厕所
And meantime, you can clean the shit-pots.
我们要纵情享乐 死于青春时光
We must live fast, die young.
奥托力科斯要付点代价
Autolycus is paying.
奥托力科斯要付点代价
Autolycus is paying.
等我...
Wait...
今天的底层人让人受不了
The groundlings today were insufferable.
亲爱的女婿 你的大放光彩如污秽中的玫瑰
Dear son-in-law, your greatness shone as a rose growing in dung.
收入在上涨
Takings are up.
有明星如你
With you as our star,
还有签约的最佳戏剧作家
and all the best playwrights under contract,
用不了多久 伯比奇就会玩完
it won't be long before Burbage is dead and buried.
我听说他招了个新作家
I hear he has a new playwright.
莎士... 什么的
Shake... something or other.
莎士鸡亚
Shakedick.
好消息是 坎普厌恶他
And the good news is, Kemp hates him.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes.
他们矛盾大着呢
They've clashed.
过来 美人
Here, my beauty.
把这当成伯比奇的人头
Pretend this is Burbage's head.
不错
Like that.
现在是撬动坎普来玫瑰剧院的绝佳时机
Now is the perfect time to bring Kemp to the Rose.
可惜那蠢货特别忠心
Pity the idiot's so loyal.
但是人就有弱点
But every man has his weakness.
你决定了吗 肯普大♥师♥
What do you say, master Kemp?
你愿意加入玫瑰剧院吗
Will you come to the Rose?
-闭嘴吧你 -你这个卑鄙小人
- Suck my drumstick. - You miserable miscreant.
在我们剧院 你享有绝对的自♥由♥
At the rose, you shall have free reign.
舞台只属于你一人
Just you, alone on stage.
我愿出比伯比奇高三倍的薪酬聘请您
I'll pay you triple what Burbage pays you.
世人能见证您埋没已久的才华
Your true genius will finally be allowed to soar.
你还记得我们的酒商 基南·库珀先生吗
You remember our beer merchant, master Keenan Cooper?
当然 他的魅力还比不上他的酒
Yes. His wit is even flatter than his ale.
你真刻薄
Your wit is unkind.
这位可怜先生最近失去了他的妻子
Poor dear gentleman of late lost his wife.
我猜她妻子是无聊死的
Died of boredom, I suspect.
你打算孤独终老吗
Do you think to stay unbridled forever?
不 我肯定会找个丈夫
No. I must be saddled with a husband
让他日复一日干我 直到我变成一个干瘪的老太婆
to ride me into the ground until I am a useless old nag.
明天的道具已经准备好了 爱丽丝小姐
Tomorrow's props are laid out, miss Alice.
多谢 博克斯曼
Thank you, Boxman.
爱丽丝小姐
Miss Alice!
有事吗
Is something wrong?
我虽然并不想
I don't like to get involved
插手有关马洛的事情...
in the business of the likes of Marlowe...
但我要提醒你提防他
But I warn ye, be careful of him.
为何 你知道些什么
Why? What do you know?
我会替你保密
I won't breathe a word.
我看到马洛刺伤了巴克斯特
I saw marlowe cut Baxter.
刺伤他
Cut him?
没错 刺在手上
Aye. His hand.
狠毒至极 而且事发突然
Vicious, and with no cause.
就在托普克里夫把他带走之前
Right before Ttopcliffe dragged him away.
"最爱的安妮 我在一个狭小但温馨的房♥间里...
"Dearest Anne, I write to you from my small but...
给你写信
Charming room.
创作进度很快
The writing progresses apace,
但我十分想念你和孩子们"
but I miss you and the children terribly."
送你去修道院 你这个有梅毒的无情婊♥子♥
Get thee to a nunnery, thou pox-ridden, heartless whore!
"送你... 去... 修道院"
"Get thee... to a... nunnery."
爱丽丝
Alice?
你的手是怎么受伤的
How did you cut your hand?
我的王子 能给您忠诚的骑士赏口酒吗
My prince, might this noble knight trouble thee for a cup of sack?
-我这里没有葡萄酒 抱歉 -酒呢
- I don't have any wine. Sorry. - Beer?
你若拒绝胖杰克 王子 就拒绝了整个世界
If you banish plump Jack, my prince, you banish all the world!
-拜托 -至少邻居们很有趣
-Come on! - Least my neighbors are colorful.
聒噪又饥饿的胖杰克
Mouthy, famished plump Jack!
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表