剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
"令人眩目"听起来更好
"Bedazzle" sounds better.
它更押韵 意义也很明确
It fits the rhythm, and the meaning's clear.
"使眩目"... "令人眩目"
"To dazzle" ... "Bedazzle."
你不能造词
You can't just make up words!
肯定得有人造词
Well, someone must!
否则我们现在还只会哼哼或者说拉丁语
Otherwise, we'd still be grunting or speaking Latin.
是 造词该由受过教育的人来做 而不是沃里克郡的乡巴佬
Yes, educated people must, not farmboys from Warwickshire.
我是做手套的手艺人
Glovemaker's my trade.
是啊
Exactly!
改掉... 这个... 词
Change...The...Word!
不
No!
我喜欢"令人眩目"
I like "bedazzle."
作为高级诗人 我坚持认为...
As senior poet, I insist that this ...
看在基♥督♥的份上 巴克斯特 闭嘴吧 剧本给我
For Christ's sake, Baxter! Shut up and give me the pages!
"令人... 眩目"
"Be...Dazzled."
我也喜欢"令人炫目" 理查德
Yes, I liked "bedazzled," too, Richard.
多少城镇会保持完好
How many civil towns had stood untouched
不至于成为如今的废墟
are now untimely sunk into their graves!
多少... 每次演到兴起 他会挥舞手里的剑
How many... When he gets excited, he swords the air
就像砍木头
like he's chopping wood.
我称他为"木匠" 他还将这视为夸赞
I call him "the carpenter." He thinks it's a compliment.
...夜以继日的辛勤劳作
...with open blows like the continual laboring.
人们的行为...
For what men's acts...
剧场
The theatre?
他说想来这里大赚一笔
Come to make his fortune, he said.
他是天主教♥徒♥ 所以我刺伤了他
He was a catholic, so I cut him.
刺了很深
Cut his hand deep.
你对上帝很忠诚
You have served god well.
-带他出去 -别走 先生
- Show him out! - Stay, sir!
我... 求求您可怜可怜我 赏我点♥金♥子吧
I-i-i beg thee, sir, for my pains, sir, s-some gold.
金子
Gold?
我已经赏你肉吃了
Thou hast had thine meat.
你还要金子做什么
What woulds't thou have with gold?
-我还有个姐姐 她... -她贞洁吗 -是的 先生
- Well, I ... m-my sister sir, she ... - She is virtuous? - Yes sir.
那就是对她最好的馈赠
Virtue is its own reward.
别这样 先生
But, sir.
先生 大人
Sir! Your lordship!
大人
Your lordship!
闭嘴
No!!
不能这样演
It's not working!
快想想办法
What can we do?!
我相信这位天才会有办法的
I'm sure our young genius can think of something.
再造些新词
Invent some more words?
-我... -没辙了 行吧
- I... - Didn't think so. Now
天啊
Christ!
我 威廉·莎士比亚 天主教♥徒♥
I, William Shakespeare, catholic, do swear
发誓宁愿忍♥受迫♥害♥ 监禁以及折磨
to suffer all persecution, imprisonment, and torment
也不会屈从于异教教条
rather than submit to protestant rule.
我 罗伯特·索斯韦尔 在此见证
And I, Robert Southwell, do witness
你已发誓保护唯一真正的信仰
that thou art sworn to protect the one true religion,
至死不悔
even unto death.
至死不悔
Unto death.
鸟
Birds.
鸟
Birds!
什么
What?
让鸟去袭击法国人
The French could be attacked by birds.
鸟吗
Birds?!
乌鸦 或者渡鸦
Crows. Or...Ravens.
表现出... 法国人抗拒爱德华的皇权
As if... As if their refusal to recognize Edwards as king
触怒了自然
has offended nature.
突然间 天空变得阴沉
Inexplicably, the sky darkens.
渡鸦盘旋 法国人手足无措
The ravens circle, the French panic,
英国人突出重围取得胜利
and the outnumbered English triumph!
太荒谬了
Ridiculous!
妙极了
Brilliant!
真是太妙了
It's brilliant.
没错
Yes.
太棒了
It's brilliant!
非常棒
Brilliant!
好好准备自己的戏份
Look to your parts.
明天早点开始排练
Tomorrow, we continue early.
爱丽丝
Alice!
鸟啊
Birds!
我们还没正式彼此介绍
We've not formally been introduced.
理查德·伯比奇
Richard Burbage.
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
这个丑八怪是奥托吕科斯·布里维特
And this ugly arse is Autolycus Brewit,
剧团排行第二的男演员
the second best actor in the company.
想得美 傻帽
In thy dreams, dick-wit.
来吧 跟我们喝一杯
Come ... drink with us.
但是我要修改明天的剧本
Well, I have to do tomorrow's changes.
晚点再准备
Do them later.
已经很晚了
'Tis already late.
那就明早再准备
Then do them early.
人生得意须尽欢 死后给世人留具烂尸体足矣
We must live fast, die young, and leave a pox-ridden corpse!
亨斯洛想毁掉我们
Henslowe is trying to ruin us,
我们才不需要他的烂剧本
but we don't need his poxy playwrights.
有你足够了
We have you.
没错 就是这样
Aye, that we do!
你打扮得像个男人
You're dressed as a man.
这样方便我晚上出门
'Tis easier to go abroad at night like this.
你真是个漂亮的小男孩
Me thinks thou art a pretty fellow.
-鸡♥奸♥犯 -鸡♥奸♥犯
- Sodomite! - Sodomite!
-上酒 小妞 -等会吧 爱丽丝
- Ale, wench! - A moment, Alice!
我的表演... 棒极了 对不对
My acting ... 'Tis great, 'tis not?
说真话
Speak truth!
棒吗 确实
Great? Yes.
可能... 有点... 过于出众了
Perhaps...Even a little... too great.
过于出众 什么意思
Too great? How?
当演员表演时 他们好像举着面镜子
Well... When actors act, they hold a mirror up to nature,
反映天性的镜子
as if were.
反映天性的镜子
A mirror up to nature?
与木匠截然相反
As opposed to carpentry.
从而使观众通过演员看到自己的影子
So that an audience can recognize themselves.
大部分观众都是普通人 就像我这种
Most audiences are common, like myself,
如果你的表演太出众 观众就会感到困惑
so if you're too great, the audience...Will be confused.
这是我的问题
That's my problem.
我太厉害了
I am too great.
你是个天才 莎士比亚
You are a genius, will Shakespeare.
听说是个鸟类天才
A genius of birds, so I hear.
哇 哇
Caw! Caw!
哇
Caw!
莎士比亚大♥师♥ 我听说你是个鸟类天才
Master Shakespeare... I hear you're quite the birdsmith.
你实在是过奖了
Don't believe I've had the pleasure.
可爱啊
Adorable.
他真是... 淳朴
He's so...Rustic.
有何贵干呢 这位...
What's your business, master...?
罗伯特·格林 大学才子派的创始人之一
Robert Greene, founding member of the university wits.
我有责任提醒你 你不属于这里
And my business is to inform you that you have no business
带着你那些粗鄙的乡野小剧
imagining that all one needs to become one of us
妄想成为我们中的一员
is a few of your provincial stage tricks.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
真正的剧作家需要理解
A true writer needs an understanding
经典剧作... 受过大学教育
of the classics ... a university education.
那我就是在瞎编乱造 说起来也不算多大罪过
Then I must write false, which I hold as no great sin,
就如木材之于木匠 虚幻对剧作家来说也算创作素材
as lies are to a writer what wood is to a carpenter ... material.
关公面前耍大刀 小心砍到自己...
Do not duel with a duelist, lest thy lose thy jewels..
挑战他 威廉
Challenge him, will!
不 不行
No. Not I.
一先令赌威廉赢
A shilling on will!
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表