剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
不是那个新晋剧作家吗
Isn't he that new playwright?
你没搞错吧 艾米莉亚
You're not straying, Emilia?
当然没
Of course not.
让莎士比亚大♥师♥进来
Show master Shakespeare in.
伊莎贝塔呢
But what of Isabetta?
她刚来这个国家 开始新生活
She is in a new country, starting a new life.
给她点时间
Give her time.
时间对于年轻人很珍贵
Time is a young man's luxury.
打扰了
Pardon.
你就是写出精妙诗篇 给一个混♥蛋♥朗诵的人
The man who pens beautiful poetry to be recited by a jackass.
为了赚钱干了点蠢事
Twas a fool's errand for quick coin.
希望没有造成麻烦
No harm was meant.
没事
None taken.
我们还没正式认识过
We have not been formally introduced.
艾米莉亚·巴萨诺
Emilia Bassano.
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
这位是福斯科大人
And this is lord Fortescue.
尊敬的大人
My lord.
您有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
抱歉 但现在时间很紧
Apologies, but time is of the essence.
我知道您很喜欢戏剧
You are a lover of theatre,
我需要您的帮助来拯救剧院
and I need your help to save the theatre.
您听说了那场大火吗
You heard of the fire?
很惨 但我不懂您的意思
A calamity. But I do not follow.
您知道身无分文的演员缺什么
I beg that which penniless players lack.
钱
Money?
那你可能误会了
Thou art sorely misguided.
我什么都没有
None of this is mine.
这些都是汉斯顿大人的 包括我
It belongs to lord Hunsdon, just as I do.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
好吧
I see.
但福斯科大人 却十分富有
Lord Fortescue, on the other hand, is disgustingly rich.
富得流油
Filthy.
而且他需要一位诗人
And he is in need of a poet.
大人 您... 有什么需要
My lord, what... what is your problem?
爱
Love.
真爱之路从不平坦
Well... the course of true love never did run smooth.
说得真好
That's really rather good.
我可能需要你做点什么
I may have a commission for you.
没想到你在这
Didn't know where you had disappeared to.
父亲半步不离他的办公室
Father won't come down from his office.
他在那坐着 前一秒疯一样的喝酒
He's sitting there, one minute raging drunk,
后一秒哭得像个孩子
and the next, crying like a baby.
我从没见过他这样
It's hard to see him like that.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你应该嫁给那个卖♥♥啤酒的
You should've married that beer fellow.
他是个好人
He seemed like a good man.
然后我对他逆来顺受 像母亲对父亲那样
And shall I be at his mercy, the way mother is to father?
她用尽心血来经营这个剧院
This theatre ran on her blood, sweat, and tears,
但转眼间就有人从她手里夺走
and all it took was one good man to steal it away from her,
从我们手里夺走
from all of us.
她怎么能受得了
How could she let it happen?
她不知道 我们也不知道
She didn't know. None of us did.
不
No.
她装作不知道
She was willfully blind.
詹姆斯
James?
吉米
Jim!
吉米
Jimmy!
请让我先表示哀悼
May I be the first to offer my condolences.
少来趁火打劫
Here comes the vulture.
可怜的艾伦
Poor Ellen.
天知道她跟你受了多少苦
Heaven knows she's suffered for you.
这次呢
But this?
不论是努力还是才华 你都比不过我
For all thy efforts and thy cunning, you could never best me.
这是天意
It required an act of god.
看来我拜访你的房♥东后 该感谢上帝
Then I shall thank him, right after I call upon your landlord.
滚开
Piss off!
你被债主关进牢里 谁能照顾艾伦
With you in debtors' prison, who will look after Ellen?
我可能也应该叫上她
Perchance I'll call upon her, too.
你离我妻子远一点
You stay away from my wife!
听懂了吗
You hear?!
我父亲是个傻子 梦想家
My father's a fool, a dreamer.
我是她的女儿
And I am my father's daughter.
我想我该醒过来了
I think finally, I'm waking up.
别放弃
Despair not.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
这两天有一个私人演出
A private performance in two days
我们可以赚到很多钱... 如果能让夫人同意结婚
could garner us a hefty purse... If the lady says yes.
但我需要你们... 全部来帮忙
But I need you... all of you, to help.
我们就这样了
Our fate is writ.
你说什么 莎士鸡亚 都没有用
And even thy words, Shakedick, shall not acquit.
我们可能会失败 但是万一成功了呢
We may fail. But what if we succeed?
什么剧
What's the play?
你们出去
Leave us!
我们尊敬的女王的来信
A letter from our gracious queen.
她那颗跳动的
She entrusts me with this beating heart,
美丽的心始终相信我
the precious heart that swells within her bosom.
即使你把我的血榨干
I will not give you father Southwell,
我也不会说索斯韦尔神父的下落
though you drain me of blood.
我不会再要你一滴血
Let's not spill one more drop of thy blood.
我想强♥奸♥一个男孩时
I got this from a little boy.
被他捅了一刀
He stabbed me when I tried to bugger him.
你这个恶魔
You are the devil.
我给你一天时间考虑 不然我就让你的美丽女儿
I'll Grant thee one day to think on thy pretty little girl
和魔鬼共舞
dancing with the devil.
我要当着你夫人的面强♥奸♥她
I'll rape her while your wife watches.
不
No!
我早就告诉你詹姆斯会毁了你
I always said James would be the ruin of you.
艾伦 拜托
Ellen, please.
你的处境这么难我很痛心
It wrecks me to see thee in these dire straits.
你总是这么混♥蛋♥有意思吗
Do you ever tire of being such a churlish arse?
你应该得到更多
You deserve more.
拜托 别跟着我了
Prithee, stop.
詹姆斯进了监狱 你需要人来照顾你
With James in prison, you need someone to care for you.
菲利普 够了
Phillip, enough.
让我来照顾你
Let it be me.
自从见到你 我对你的爱就有增无减
My love hasn't waned since the day I first saw you.
这不是爱
This is not love.
和我在一起 你什么都不会缺
With me, you shall want for nothing!
"浪漫仲夏夜"
"A midsummer night's romance."
我们的场景设定在意大利乡下
In the Italian countryside, where we lay our scene,
命运多舛的爱人罗密欧和伊莎贝塔出场了
we meet star-crossed lovers Romeo and Isabetta.
为了让伊莎贝塔能活下去 罗密欧假装不爱她
In order to spare Isabetta's life, Romeo pretends not to love her
偷偷跑到树林中独自生活
and steals away to the forest to live in solitude.
在这个仲夏之夜 空气中弥漫着魔法和疯狂
Then, on a midsummer's night, with magic and madness in the air,
伊莎贝塔去找罗密欧却迷了路
Isabetta chases after Romeo but gets lost.
幸运的是 她见到了一群演员在排练戏剧
Luckily, she's found by a band of artisans rehearsing a play.
他们答应帮她找到罗密欧
They vow to help reunite her with Romeo,
但他们被树林里的鬼魂和... 精灵的魔法... 控制着
but are subjected to magic from woodland sprites and... fairies.
不不不 我告诉过你...
No. No, no, no! I told thee once...
理查德 你必须演奥伯龙 精灵之王
Richard, thou must play Oberon, king of the fairies!
不
No!
理查德 这是个奇妙的角色
Richard, 'tis a wondrous role.
很好 看在剧团的面上
Very well, for sake of the company.
比利要扮演泰坦妮亚 皇后
Billy will play Titania, thy queen.
巴纳比... 斯♥诺♥特 一个给情人扮演
Barnaby... Snout, a tinker who plays a wall
-传情墙角色的补锅匠 -一堵墙 行吧
- through which the lovers speak. - A wall? Right.
肯普... 波顿 一个想要
Kemp... Bottom, a Weaver who wants to play
扮演好所有角色的织工
everyone else's part as well as his own,
之后被魔法变成了驴
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表