剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
♪ 周三了无乐趣 那便暴风骤雨 ♪
♪ pissing down with rain on a boring Wednesday ♪
先生 给您来一品脱
Sir, a pint for you?
亲爱的 你的眉毛白过鸽子
Thy brow is whiter than a dove, my love.
亮过满天星宿
Brighter than all the stars in the heavens above.
我是纯洁少女... "我是纯洁少女"
I am a mere maid ... "I am a mere maid."
我是纯洁少女 未经人事
I am a mere maid, unused to the ways of men!
这剧比猪圈还令人作呕
Stinking, vile pig's wallow!
这凡人想偷走我的美人
This mere mortal is stealing my fair maid!
我将借天之力将他一击毁灭
I shall smite him with a mighty clap from heaven!
跟我走吧 我的爱人
Come away with me, my love!
无聊至极
Boring!
走吧 这是谁写的
Away! Who wrote this?
-跟我走吧 我的爱人 -注意节奏
- Come away with me, my love. - Aaghhh! Rhythm!
该死的 理查德 注意节奏
Damn you, Richard! Rhythm!
他妈的节奏
Rhythm!!
-你儿子毁了我的剧本 -你是谁
- Your son is ruining my play! - Who are you?
我他妈的废了你
I'll bloody ruin you!
简直是场灾难
It's a disaster!
是吗 我觉得演得还不错
Really? I thought it was going quite well.
我告诉过你不要再演巴克斯特的剧本了
I told you to do no more Baxter plays!
马后炮
The oracle speaks!
他到了
He's here.
赶紧下台吧
Get off the stage!
浪费时间
Waste of time!
在哪里
Where is it?
你说你写完了
You said it was finished!
我忙着执行女王的秘密任务 没空写
I've been far too busy on her majesty's secret service to write.
基特 拜托了
Kit, please.
我需要一个马洛的剧本
I need a marlowe play.
当然
Obviously.
但不幸的是
But the unfortunate truth is,
我现在与亨斯洛的玫瑰剧院有协议
I am now bound to Henslowe of the rose.
协议
Bound?
因为一份独家合约
By exclusive contract.
亨斯洛付钱让我不写剧本
Henslowe pays me not to write.
不写
Not to write?!
已经是新时代了
It's very new age.
新时代
New age?
我付了你一大笔钱
I paid you a fortune.
-但亨斯洛... -亨斯洛 见鬼去吧
- But Henslowe ... - stuff Henslowe!
这里是剧院 我建的剧院
This is the theatre, and I built it!
没有我 英格兰就不会有剧院
Without me, there would be no theatre in England,
而克里斯托弗·马洛
and Christopher Marlowe
不过是又一个卑鄙的无名小卒
would be just another arse-swiving nobody.
我说了...
As I said ...
一个独家合约
an exclusive contract.
我们走
We're leaving.
伯比奇
Burbage!
-汉斯顿勋爵 这么快就走了吗 -伯比奇
- Lord Hunsdon, leaving so soon? - Burbage!
莫里斯舞还没上演呢
The Morris dance is yet to come.
难道你丈夫忘了他是靠我才能拿到营业执照
Does your husband forget that his license rests on my patronage?
-勋爵大人 -伯比奇
- Your lordsh... - Burbage!
让我看点比这堆垃圾更能入眼的东西
Serve me something more appetizing than this excrement,
不然我就换家更能配得上我名字的剧场
or I shall find a company more worthy of my name.
老滑头
Poxy old prick.
做点什么
Do something!
詹姆斯 我不... 我...
James, I don't ... I-i-i wa...
肯普 快出来 镇下场
Kemp, get out there and calm things down!
什么
What?!
我说 滚出来 镇一下场
I said get out there and calm things down!
现在 快滚出来
Now! Get out there!
该死的
Jesus wept.
全让肯普来做
Yeah, let kemp do it all.
都不让我完事
Can't even get his end away
这个打扰我好事的阳痿混♥蛋♥
without being interrupted by some cock-blocking bastard!
我们花钱是来看剧的
We paid for a play!
这太蠢了
This is dumb?
剧在哪
Where's the play?!
简直是狗屎
This is shit!
真是悲剧
It's more like tragedy!
我们要看剧
Give us a play!
垃圾
Rubbish!
对 就是你 赶紧滚开
Yes, you! Now shove off!
♪ 新的时代♥开♥启 孩子点亮火炬 ♪
♪ There's gonna be a new race ♪ kids are gonna start it up
♪ 我们都将改变 ♪
♪ we're all gonna mutate yeah?
x7f ♪ 马上你将出局 ♪
♪ Yeah, hup ♪ really gonna punch you out ♪ yeah, hup
♪ 马上你将出局 ♪
♪ really gonna punch you out ♪ yeah, hup
♪ 就要让你出局 ♪ 来吧 要打架吗
♪ really gonna punch you out ♪ all right! It's on!
♪ 一定要你出局 ♪
♪ Really gonna punch you out ♪ yeah
♪ 我们厌倦晚起 我们需要控制 ♪
♪ we're sick of waking up late ♪ we gotta get some control
♪ 孩子终会长大 轮回永无休止 ♪
♪ the kids are gonna mutate ♪ from an endless roll
朋友们 看官们
friends! Patrons!
同胞们
Countrymen!
听我说一句
Lend me your ears!
听我说一句
A word! A word!
明天会为所有人献上一次免费演出
Tomorrow, there will be a free performance for one and all.
我们不想看这种狗屎
We don't want this shit again!
不 那会是一部伟大的新剧
No, no! It will be a magnificent new play.
谁写的
Who's it by?
我们把这里烧了吧
Let's torch the place!
是伟大的克里斯托弗·马洛写的
The great Christopher Marlowe!
"你们这些娇惯的亚洲美人"
"Holler ye pamper'd jades of Asia"?
是的 "你们这些娇惯的亚洲美人"
Yes. "Holler ye pamper'd jades of Asia"!
但是这部新剧甚至比
But this new play is even greater
"帖木儿大帝"还好
than the great "tamburlaine the great."
叫什么名字
What's it called?
"帖木儿...幽魂"
"Tamburlaine... The ghost"!
"帖木儿幽魂"
"Tamburlaine the ghost"!
鬼魂 马洛一定能写得不错
A ghost? Marlowe would do that brilliant!
现在 大家先离开吧 明天再来
Now, leave us now and come again tomorrow.
院子里有免费啤酒
And free beer in the courtyard!
仅限半小时
F-for the next half-hour!
怎么
What?
我能找一下詹姆斯·伯比奇大人吗
I would speak with master James Burbage?
我是他儿子
You're speaking with his son.
我有一封
I have a letter of introduction
罗兰·吉布斯大人的介绍信 先生
from master Roland Gibbs, esquire.
谁
Who?
他掌管我参演的剧团
He owned the theatre troupe I played with.
你在哪里演戏
Where did you play?
主要在... 沃里克郡
Warwickshire...Mainly.
沃里克郡
Warwickshire.
而且我也...
And I've also ...
... 写剧本
...written.
先生
Sir!
求你了 先生
Prithee, good sir!
怎么了 美女
Aye, fair maid?
抱歉 我以为...
Sorry. I-i thought ...
我必须要跟詹姆斯·伯比奇大人谈谈
I must speak with master James Burbage.
你是来讨债的吗
Are you a debt collector?
不 我是演员
No. I'm an actor.
那更糟了
Worse.
我还写了个剧本
And I have a play.
写得好吗
Of any quality?
当然
Yes.
我想是的
I think so.
那读一段吧
Then declaim.
什么
What?
我不想浪费我父亲的时间
I would not waste my father's time.
你父亲
Your father?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表