剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
但你要保证... 你会做出正确的选择
But promise me... you will do what is right.
好
Yes.
我保证
I promise.
我会成熟一点
I will grow up.
做出正确的选择
I will do what is right.
♪ 玛丽 玛丽 与众不同 ♪
♪ Mary, Mary, quite contrary ♪
♪ 你怎么打理你的花♥园♥ ♪
♪ how does your garden grow? ♪
打开它
Open it.
父亲
Father!
这是把轮锁枪
It's a wheel-lock.
谢谢你
Thank you.
新的 产自德国
It's new, from Germany.
它的妙处在于能够子弹上膛后携带
The beauty of this piece is that it can be loaded and carried,
以便随时开火
ready to fire in an instant.
父亲 这... 太惊喜了
Father, it's... extraordinary.
除非是在履行神职
It's a mortal sin to take another man's life,
否则杀人是死罪
unless one is doing the lord's work.
好的 父亲
Yes, father.
卫斯理...
Wesley...
我希望你开始学法律后能住在这
I would very much like you to live here when you commence your legal studies.
我也希望如此 父亲
I would also like that, father.
♪ 你怎么打理你的花♥园♥ ♪
♪ How does your garden grow? ♪
她唱个不停 拿她没办法
She sings constantly. We cannot stop her.
♪ 美丽的仆人们排成一列 一列 又一列 ♪
♪ With pretty maids all in a row, row, row ♪
贝丝 过来
Beth! Come here at once!
这首童谣提到了血腥玛丽
This rhyme you sing refers to bloody Mary.
玛丽是个天主教♥徒♥
Mary was a catholic.
是尊贵的伊丽莎白女王之前的一任女王
She was queen before our exalted Elizabeth.
她恐吓迫♥害♥我们这些新教♥徒♥
She terrorized and persecuted protestants like us.
银色铃铛和海扇贝壳...
The silver bells and cockle shells...
都是她的刑具
Those were her instruments of torture.
小甜心... 我知道这很吓人
Now, my sweet girl... i know it's frightening,
但你已经长大 该知道真♥相♥了
but you are old enough to know the truth.
爸爸非常努力地
And papa is working very hard
想要确保永远不会再有
to ensure that there will never, ever be
另一个玛丽登上英格兰的王座
another Mary, Mary on England's throne.
玛丽 玛丽... 玛丽
Mary, Mary, Mary... Mary, Mary. Mary, Mary.
父亲 有什么问题吗
Father, is everything all right?
把杨法官叫来
Get Justice Young for me.
"把索斯韦尔神父带到安保房♥
"Bring father southwell to the secure house
"在十五日会见新神父
"to meet the new father on this 15th.
"受玛丽的光芒指引
"Be guided by the light of Mary,
玛丽 神圣且闪耀的圣徒"
Mary our blessed and shining Saint."
没错 我原以为"玛丽 玛丽" 只是代表天主教
Yes, I thought "Mary, Mary" was merely popish excess,
但旨在那首童谣
but it points to the rhyme!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary!
破解其隐藏的含义 就能找到
Decode the hidden meaning, and we shall find
安保房♥的位置 甚至捉到索斯韦尔
the location of the safe house and, perhaps, Southwell.
了不起啊先生
Wondrous sir!
先生 您的委托人来了
Sir, your appointment has arrived.
把剧本给我的手下就好
Leave the play with my man.
没有剧本
There is no play.
没有剧本吗
No play?
为什么
Why?
先生 您说得没错
Sir, you were correct.
我毫无是处只是个下等人
I am nought but a lowly populist.
您想让我在剧本里传达讯息
You want me to place a message in my writing,
但我所能的不过是些飘渺虚妄的东西
but I'm capable only of flatulent dogs and mooning lovers.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我的才华不足以创作出
I have not the genius to create a work
又通俗又富有深意的作品
which is both popular and meaningful.
是我的错
The fault was mine
以为你不需要我就能独♥立♥完成
for imagining you could do it without my help.
我很忙 但我很快会召见你
I'm busy, but I shall call for you anon,
然后我们一起来写
and we shall work on it together.
怎么解读神圣和... 等等
How blessed and... wait!
你的戏剧尽是些愚蠢的文字游戏
Your play was full of silly word games.
也许你能帮我们破译
Perhaps you can help us crack this code.
"玛丽的光辉会指引他"
"Be guided by the light of Mary,
"我们神圣光辉的圣人玛丽"
Mary our blessed and shining Saint."
想想
Think.
天主教♥徒♥ 天主教♥徒♥
Catholic! Catholic!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary.
你肯定听过这首歌♥吧
Now surely you've heard this rhyme.
没有
I know it not.
出去吧
Leave us.
蠢货
Imbecile.
"神圣又光辉的"
"Blessed and shining."
这首儿歌♥里唯一有光辉的只有银色
The only thing shining in the nursery rhyme is silver.
光辉的圣人
Shining Saint.
银色的圣人吗
Silver Saint?
银色的圣人吗
Silver Saint?
"圣人"可以缩写为"St."
"Saint" can be shortened to "St."
会是银色大街吗
Could it be silver street?
"这第十五..." 银色大街15号♥
"This 15th..." 15 silver street.
带上人手
Get some men.
做得好
Well done.
今天是个无比荣耀的日子 先生们
Today is a glorious day, gentlemen!
我能闻到他
I can smell him.
卫斯理
Wesley.
为了女王
The queen!
我是威尔
It's Will!
我们得走了 马上
We must go. Now!
挨家挨户搜
Search it!
拆掉拦路的
Tear it apart!
快来
Come on.
露西 过来
Lucy, come here!
-杨法官 -那里
- Justice Young! - There!
-我不认识那个人 -怕是你在撒谎吧
- I know the man not. - I fear you lie.
不 先生 以我生命起誓
No, sir, on my life.
你好啊
Hello.
真漂亮的小姑娘呢
Aren't you pretty?
我全都说
I will answer any question.
她是不是很漂亮 卫斯理
Isn't she pretty, Wesley?
是的
Yes.
基♥督♥的漂亮小女儿
Pretty little daughter of Christ.
你选择教派了吗
Have you taken your communion?
我不知道那是什么意思 先生
I don't know what that is, sir.
你们教她们从小撒谎 过见不得光的日子
You teach them young, to lie and live in the dark.
我们... 我们什么也没做
We... we've done nothing!
叛国者索斯韦尔写的禁书
These are illegal works written by the traitor Southwell,
在你家搜到
and they're in your house.
我以前从没见过这些 先生 我们以前不住这...
I've never seen them before, sir. We haven't lived here...
求您了 求您了 他是个好人
Please! Please, he's a good man!
求求你们了 住手
Someone, please!
说出真♥相♥
The truth!
给你一次机会 说出真♥相♥
For once, the truth!
住手
No!
住手吗
No?
我们该换个能说出真♥相♥的地方
We shall continue this dialogue
再继续这场对话
somewhere more conducive to the truth.
天佑女王
God save the queen.
上帝带你回到我身边
God brought you back to me.
说明我们是命中该相遇啊 表弟
It seems we are destined, cousin.
我救你 因为你是我家人
I saved you because you are family,
但现在有其他的家庭为救你被毁了
but now another family's torn apart to keep you safe.
-你难道没有负罪感吗 -当然有
- Does it not weigh upon you? - Of course.
但为上帝了 不拘小节
But we must see God's larger plan in all this.
是吗
Must we?
还是只为了你的计划 你的荣耀
Or is it only about your plan? Your glory?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表