剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
白兰地
Aqua vitae.
他妈的白兰地在哪
Where is the mother-swiving aqua vitae?
-你摆什么臭脸 -滚
- Hey, shitface. - Piss off!
-别逼我回去 -来
- Don't make me come back there. - Here.
败类
Cocksucker.
他又醒过来了
He doth revive again!
我可以告诉你要什么道具
I could tell you what the props are,
你可以在单词旁边画些符号♥
and you could draw symbols beside the words.
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为 你不认字吧
'Cause you can't read, can you?
我认字
I can read.
别用这种甜言蜜语来矫饰其中的败絮
Hide not thy poison with such sugar'd words!
不必羞耻
No need to be ashamed.
羞耻
Ashamed?
你这天主教败类才应该感到羞耻
Catholic scum, you're the one should be ashamed.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
不然呢
Or what?
你的演员朋友们都知道你的真面目吗
Do all your player friends know what you really are?
我只是想帮你
Look, I'm trying to help.
或是流着血叹息着回忆着他的一生...
Or blood-consuming sighs recall his life...
我不要跟你们这群屎壳郎待在这里
I'm not staying here with you bum chums and filthy spiders.
你还好吧
How are thou?
挺好的
Fine.
一切都会好的
All will be well.
会吗
Will it?
会的
Yes.
你一定不会说错
I'm sure you're right.
我... 莎士比亚大人
I... master Shakespeare.
有何吩咐
How may I be of service?
托普克利夫先生让我确认
Mr. Topcliffe asked me to ensure
你明天来时会带上成稿
that you bring the finished play when you visit tomorrow.
我... 当然
I... of course.
会准备好吧
It will be ready?
那是自然
Undoubtedly.
他听到也会很开心的
He'll be pleased to hear that.
给你个小建议... 准时到
And a word advice... be prompt.
托普克利夫先生可不想... 等着
Mr. Topcliffe is not one to be left... Hanging.
死亡乃仁慈之命数
Death is a kindly fate.
汝之尸骨葬于地下
Your corpse is in the ground.
马洛
Marlowe?
尔行将遁入无光之室
You will enter the house of infinite shadow.
基特
Kit?
来啊 凯利
Come on, Kelly.
你就这点功夫
Is that all you've got?
汝将沉入地底
Your bar is in the earth.
汝之尸骨葬于地下
Your corpse is in the ground.
尔行将遁入无光之室
You will enter the house of infinite shadow.
我的天 基特 基特
My god. Kit! Kit!
这里不欢迎你 孩子
You're not welcome, boy.
不再倒立而行
You will not walk upside down.
而将端立正行
You will walk upright!
乌纳乃天宫之牛 心潮汹涌...
Unas is the bull of heaven, who rages in his heart...
基特 你在干什么
Kit, what are you doing?!
众神来时食其脏腑者...
Every god, who eats their entrails when they come...
-我在工作 出去 -其身幻矣
- I'm working. Get out! - Their bodies full of magic!
吾乃穿越长空永恒之主
I am lord of eternity in the crossing of the sky.
无惧于躯干 皆因遐处呼唤
I am not afraid in my limbs, for hu and hike call for me,
邪恶所在
the evil being.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
关上窗 闭上嘴 滚出去
Shut the window and your mouth on the way out!
-给我滚 -如阴间奥西里斯...
- Now go! - Like osiris in the netherworld...
总有一天 你会害死自己
One day, you'll get yourself killed!
火
Fire!
这才是要点
That is rather the point.
喜欢我做的吗
Do you like what I've done?
我的房♥间看起来太有家的感觉了
My squalid room looks almost homelike.
有人还没睡呢
Someone is still awake.
是的 他一直在等你
Yes. He's been waiting up for you.
我走了以后 麦布女王给你讲了什么故事啊
What stories has Queen Mab told you since I left?
现在我不要麦布女王给我讲故事了 我写自己的故事
I don't need Queen Mab now. I write my own stories.
可以给你念一个
I can read one to you.
我一定很喜欢
I would love that.
"英雄" 作者 哈姆奈特
"The hero" by Hamnet.
"一天 一个大大的 可怕的龙
"One day, a big, big terrible dragon
"来到了一个叫哈姆奈特的男孩住的地方
"came to a place where a brave boy called Hamnet lived,
"叫做斯特拉特福德
"called Stratford.
"女孩们都在哭泣
"All the girls were crying,
"哈姆奈特就用剑把龙杀掉 拯救了大家
"so Hamnet killed the dragon with his sword and saved them all,
"甚至包括住在井底的女巫
"even the witch who lived in the well.
他是个英雄 剧终"
He was a hero. The end."
太棒了
That's very good.
你可以拿去编一部剧
You can have it, for a play.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么住在这
Why do you live here?
我... 我的工作是讲故事
My... my work is telling stories,
在伦敦 有很多人来听
and in London, there are many people to hear them.
总有一天 我的故事将精彩到
One day, I might be good enough at telling stories
传入女王耳中
so that the queen may hear them.
爷爷说我们的女王是大恶魔
Grandpa says our queen is the great Satan.
永远不许你那么说 听见了吗
You must never, ever say that. Do you hear me?
但爷爷说你...
But grandpa said you...
你可以保留心中的信仰
You can believe what you want in your heart,
但永远不要说出来
but never speak these things aloud.
能和我发誓吗
Do you swear it?
别忘了 这很重要
Don't forget. It's very important.
晚安 亲爱的王子
Good night, sweet prince.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我也是
And I, you.
但我还有工作
But I have work to do.
等等也无妨
Surely it can wait.
对不起 安妮 但... 这不能等
I'm sorry, Anne, but... it cannot.
我必须写
I must work.
你在和那个女孩乱搞
You're having sex with that girl.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
我知道 威尔
I know, will.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
对不起
I'm sorry.
滚
Get out.
-安妮... -滚... 出去
- Anne... - Get... out.
-听我说... -滚出去 滚
- Listen to me... - Get out. Go.
滚
Go.
滚
Go! Just...
滚
Go.
不能继续下去了
This cannot continue.
他有三个孩子
He has three children.
你的未来和我们家的未来
Your future and the future prosperity of this family
依靠在基南身上
lie with Keenan.
我不要依靠他 因为我不爱他
I will never lie with Keenan because I don't love him.
这是现实 与爱情无关
I talk of life, not love.
没有爱情的生活算什么
What life is there without love?
我为了爱情结婚 我的生活却充满了
I married for love, and my life is a constant anxiety
对债主和欠款的烦恼
of debtors and unpaid bills.
和你父亲生活特别... 艰难
Your father is a... very... Difficult man.
光有爱情根本不够
And love isn't enough. It is not.
你也不再是小孩了
And you are no longer a child.
可能我这样对你也不对
And perhaps I am to blame for treating you as such.
但你该长大了
But it's time to grow up.
威尔有他的责任 你也一样
Will has responsibilities, and so do you.
我知道这很难 很痛苦
I know it's hard. I know it hurts.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表