剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
and is transformed into an ass.
本色出演嘛
Not much of a stretch.
我要成伦敦最厉害的驴
I shall be the greatest ass in London.
来吧 来吧
Do it! Do it! Do it!
爱丽丝
Alice?
怎么了
What?
你能帮我抄写吗
Would you help me scribe, please?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我们都需要
We all do.
听说安妮和孩子们走了
I hear Anne and the children left.
对
Yes.
爱丽丝 以后...我希望我们还能做朋友
Alice, I... in time, I-I hope we can be friends.
朋友
Friends?
你对我说了那些话 还要做朋友
After what you said to me?
我... 真的对不起
I am... truly sorry.
我... 但我会一直保护你
I... but I will always be a champion of you
保护你的家人和剧场
and your family and this theatre.
保护我
A champion?
你厌弃我...
You spurned me...
像对待病狗一样踹开
As one would spurn a diseased cur.
你叫我妓♥女♥
You called me a whore.
夺走了我所有的纯洁善良
And worse, you took everything that was kind and pure and sacred
让我污秽不堪
and turned it into filth.
你伤透了我的心
You tore out my heart.
我恨你
And I hate you!
你十四行诗的灵感吗
Thy sonnet's inspiration?
你来只会磨坏鞋底而已
Thou will do little than wear out the soles of thy shoes.
对不起 我不该来的
I'm sorry. I should not have come.
你别这样
Prithee, soft.
你不会无缘无故来问我
You sought my counsel for a reason.
我沉溺在威尔汹涌的爱情之海
I'm drowning in Will's tempestuous seas.
他像风一样 来去无踪
Like the wind, he shifts without warning.
他能同时热烈又宁静
In the same breath, he's both stormy and tranquil,
让我头晕目眩 迷失
leaving me capsized and lost.
他为什么要这样
Why does he do that?
我堂弟是个迷茫的年轻人
My cousin is a very confused young man,
在两个世界 两种命途 两个女人间摇摆不定
torn between two worlds, two fates, two women.
我的心智早已不属于我自己
My heart and my mind are no longer my own.
他夺走了我的宁静
He robs me of peace.
进入我的睡眠 占据了我的梦
He robs me of sleep. He invades my dreams.
-他夺走了我的一切 而我...我... -安静
- He took everything from me, and I... I... - Peace.
我不 知道去哪里找
I know not where to find it.
这里
Here.
威尔夺不走你的心
Thy heart is not Will's to take.
它属于你和塑造你的那个他
It belongs to you and he that made you.
坚贞不渝的爱只有一种
There's only one love that is constant and steadfast,
这份爱忠贞而宽容
one love that remains faithful and forgiving,
寻者皆可得
available to all who seek it.
这都是花言巧语
Those are mere words,
我受够了只会说花言巧语的男人
and I am done with men who weave me with them.
今晚 我想带你看个东西
There's something I'd like to show you tonight
比所有没用的蠢男人的话
that will speak louder than all the words
都要铿锵有力...
of all the foolish, vain men on this earth...
真正的宁静 真正的信仰 唯一的真教
True peace, true faith, the one true religion.
拉撒路回来了 但半死不活
Lazarus returns, but appears half-dead.
地狱真的存在吗
Is hell real?
千真万确
Very.
那就让我看看魔鬼
Then show me the devil.
如果我已经完蛋了
If I'm already damned,
我不妨从这桩交易里得点好处
I may as well get something out of the bargain.
我要出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
I want to sell my soul.
关于结局 有什么想法吗
The ending. Any ideas?
不 结局还在躲着我
No, it eludes me still.
或许是关于爱和快乐的
Perhaps something about love and merriment?
比如婚礼 只是一个建议
It is a wedding. Just a suggestion.
我写的东西都太迂腐
Everything I pen is trite.
太愤世嫉俗
And cynical.
你嘲笑爱情
Your play pokes fun at love.
也许结局躲着你是因为爱躲着你
Perhaps the ending eludes you because love eludes you.
但你可以选择沉浸其中 或是继续奋斗
But your options are to wallow or keep trying.
如果我们拯救剧院
If we save the theatre,
至少我可以把爱丽丝的梦还给她
at least I can give Alice back her dreams.
爱只是场梦 一个主题
Love is but a dream. A theme?
朦胧 虚缈
Unclear. Illusory.
如同我们一定会睡觉 也一定会做梦
But as we all must sleep and so must dream,
如果我们要生活 我们都必须要... 爱
if we are to live, we all must... love.
我的精灵 站起来
My fairy liege, up.
穿上试试
Try 'em on.
太可笑了 我演精灵
It's all ridiculous. Me, a fairy?
我应该要有权有势 备受尊敬
I should be powerful, respected.
理查德 你是王者 不管你是不是精灵都很强
Richard, thou art the king. Fairy or no, you've got power.
用心智与天性控制着大自然
The varied nature of thy heart and mind controls mother nature.
-我控制着太阳 月亮... -星星
- I control the sun, the moon... - The stars.
还有比这更宏大的吗
What's grander than that?
莫儿 你还真老练
Moll, thy mind is masterful.
我是奥伯伦... 大屌♥... 精灵之王
I am Oberon... big dick... King of the fairies!
对
Yes!
别失望
Do not despair!
我要演精灵王
I am playing king of the fairies.
给你的... 剧本
For you... plays.
一些你当主角的戏 都是能赚钱的
A few of your first roles, all the profitable ones.
还有几本你拿去当掉
And a few bits and Bobs you may be able to pawn
-说不定能换几个钢镚 -什么
- to get a few coins. - What?
照顾好你母亲
Look after your mother.
如果她一直不笑 记住 她最爱罂粟花
If she's ever without a smile, remember, she loves poppies best.
我不会让你放弃的
I won't let you give up.
别让爱丽丝蹚浑水
And keep Alice out of trouble.
她太随心所欲了
She leads with her heart too often.
别说了
Stop saying all this.
面对事实吧 孩子
Face facts, son!
我要坐牢了
I am going to prison.
爸爸... 对我们 对我有信心吧
Father... have faith in us, in me.
一个关于精灵王的故事救不了任何人
A play about a fairy king isn't going to save anyone.
我从来没多要你什么 理查德
Now, I've never asked much of you, Richard.
你的心地不坏
Your heart's in the right place.
但你在蜜罐子里长大 窝囊又自私
But you've been raised spoilt, vain, selfish.
但我不在了 你得长大了
But in my absence, you have got to grow up.
最后问一次... 你选索斯韦尔 还是你的妻女
For the final time... Southwell, or your wife and daughter?
要搭上你家人的命吗 尼姆斯大♥师♥
For the lives of your family, Master Neemes?
为了我家人的命...
For the lives of my family...
我什么都告诉你
All my knowledge is yours.
愿上帝原谅我
May god forgive me.
封锁出口
Cover every exit!
他在哪
Where is he?!
尽一切手段
Do whatever is necessary!
不放过一个
No one escapes!
人类 别管这些蛀虫
Do not consider these vermin, human.
叛徒 一个都不能落下
Traitors, every single one of them!
他们是上帝 女王和国家的威胁
Threats to our god, queen, and country!
索斯韦尔在书中自诩上帝
Southwell writes as if he were god.
看看没了他信任的印刷社
Let's see him spread this vile idolatry
他还如何荼毒大众
without his trusted press.
索斯韦尔的手稿... 在哪
Southwell's manuscript... where is it?
在... 哪...
Where... is... it?
保佑你 保佑你
Bless you. Bless you.
保佑你 保佑你 保佑你
Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.
上帝保佑你 保佑你
Bless you. Bless you.
我们被突袭了
We've been raided.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
神父 印刷社刚刚被搜查了
Father, the print house has been raided.
是我
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表