剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我写完了 "理查三世"
I finished "Richard III."
理查三世就是托普克利夫 对吗
Richard III is Topcliffe, isn't he?
我的地位即将上升到更高的层次
I shall soon rise to a position more elevated
这是我年轻时根本不敢奢望的
than my young self could ever have imagined.
你知不知爱丽丝和索斯韦尔在一起有多危险
Do you have any idea how dangerously Alice is involved with southwell?
你得做出选择 爱丽丝... 威尔还是宁静
You have to make a choice, Alice... Will or peace?
我说那些伤人的话把我们分开...
All those hateful things I said that broke us apart,
只是因为你母亲求我那么做
I only said them because your mother begged me to.
我心意已决
My choice is made.
我知道天主教在密谋刺杀女王
I know of a catholic plot to kill the queen.
-爱丽丝 书 -不要 不 不 爱丽丝
- Alice! The book! - No, no, no, no, Alice!
你竟然丢下爱丽丝自己逃跑
You let Alice be taken to save yourself!
-这是上帝的安排 -索斯韦尔的书
- It was god's will! - Southwell's book.
托普克利夫抓了爱丽丝
Topcliffe arrested Alice.
你有痛苦 但我们有文字
You have pain, but we have words.
你现在怎么不说了
Where are your words now?
有一个女孩昨晚被抓来
There was a girl brought in last night.
天主教♥徒♥
Catholic.
求你了 让我见她一面
Please. I must see her.
她是天主教叛徒
She is a catholic traitor.
她只是想要和平
All she wants is peace.
用的方法不对
Wrong way to go about it.
我知道沃尔辛厄姆来过
I know of Walsingham's visit.
托普克利夫无疑是个伟人
Topcliffe is undoubtedly a great man.
那当然
Undoubtedly.
他也有可能会因为太想抓住索斯韦尔失去理智
But in his passion to snare southwell, his judgment may slip.
你是执法者
You are the law.
我发誓 那女孩要是出了任何事
And I promise you, if anything happens to this girl,
沃尔辛厄姆会怪罪你
you will answer to Walsingham for it.
我只是想见她
All I ask is to see her.
只能一会儿
Briefly then.
全能的上帝啊
Almighty god, since thou delayest
自从您宽恕轻罚了
with such forbearance the punishments
我们的罪 每日提醒我们
which we have deserved, and daily draw on ourselves,
不能放任自己...
Grant, that we may not indulge ourselves...
爱丽丝
Alice.
这真的是在帮英格兰完成大业吗
How does this help England's cause?
我要带她回家
I'm taking her home.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
你不能相信托普克利夫
But Topcliffe cannot be trusted.
别在良心上搭进一条无辜女孩的命
Do not take the death of an innocent girl upon your conscience.
跟托普克利夫说她受伤太重死了 这样大家都相安无事
Tell Topcliffe she died of her injuries, and all will be well.
求你了
Please.
快走
Quickly.
在守卫换岗之前
Before the watch changes.
杨法官 你在做什么
Justice Young, what are you doing?
别紧张 我和托普克利夫先生谈过了
Do not be alarmed. I've spoken with Mr. Topcliffe.
他已 下令放了那个女孩
He has authorized the release of the girl.
我给你看令状
I'll provide thee with a warrant.
仔细思索我们已经有多少次 用了多少种方式
Carefully consider how often and in how many different ways
惹怒了您
we have provoked thy wrath...
托普克利夫
Topcliffe!
坚持住 爱丽丝
Stay with me, Alice.
狱警被杀了 我晚来了一步
The jailer slaughtered. I missed them by moments.
肮脏的天主教人 他们什么事都干得出来
Filthy catholics! Will they stop at nothing?
我的天
My gosh.
搜市场 搜市场
Search the market! Search the market!
快点
Come on!
他们肯定在这里面
They're in here somewhere!
让他们下地狱
For god sake, bring them to heel!
把他们带回来继续搜
Get them back on the search!
莎士比亚大♥师♥
Master Shakespeare.
求你了 我能进来吗
Please, can I come in?
威尔 老天这是干什么 我...
Will. What in god's name? I...
求你了 她需要医生
Please, she needs a doctor.
托普克利夫干的
Topcliffe?
是
Yes.
好 我... 我给你找我私人医生
Very well. I'll... I'll fetch my personal physician.
他靠得住
He's discreet.
求你了 爱丽丝 醒醒吧
Please, Alice. Please.
挨家挨户搜
We'll search house to house.
多派点人
Hire more men.
起草搜查令 我必须要找到她
Draw up the necessary warrants. I must find her.
但是 长官 不必要费这么多人力物力吧
But, sir, surely there's no need for such expense and effort.
要是马洛说的是真的呢
What if marlowe was indeed correct
她就是个最近才被策反的棋子
and she is but a pawn, a recent convert?
他们为了救她
They murdered a servant of the crown
谋杀了公职官员
in their efforts to rescue her,
就这样你还觉得她不重要
and you think she's not important?
不是 长官 您说得当然对
No, sir. Of course. You're right.
我这缓慢的大脑比不上
The dull legal mind oft is slower to the chase
您这样有决断的人
than that of a man of action.
我们会找到她的 做好你的工作 杨法官
We will find her. Do your duty, justice young.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
当然
Of course.
那个禽兽...
The monster...
我和他说过话 还共进晚餐
I spoke with him. I dined with him.
我就应该一刀捅进他的心脏
I should have plunged a dagger into his heart.
我要是早把他杀了这就不会发生
If I had killed him, he could not have done this.
冷静点 威尔
Peace, Will.
托普克利夫不死我就没法冷静
I will have no peace until Topcliffe is dead.
她怎么样
How is she?
虚弱 我给她放了血
Weak. I bled her.
她肯定经历了恐怖的事
She has undoubtedly witnessed horrors.
她会恢复吗
But she will recover?
身体没问题
Her body, yes.
-但她... -谢谢你
- But her... - Thank you.
她的精神估计要很久才能恢复了
Her soul will take longer to heal.
谢谢你 西蒙 我送你出去
Thank you, Simon. Let me show you out.
这事对谁也别说
Let's keep this between us.
好孩子
Good lad.
托普克利夫必须死
Topcliffe must die.
复仇吧 威尔
Vengeance, will.
好
Yes.
爱丽丝...
Alice...
我要谢谢你... 你激励我... 理解我
I want to thank you... for inspiring me, for understanding me
甚至比我自己还懂我
better than I understood myself.
我爱你...
I love you...
全身心的爱你
With everything I have to love another human soul.
但我不能... 也不愿...
But I cannot... and will not...
原谅自己做过的所有伤害到你的事
Ever forgive myself for all the ways that I've hurt you.
现在我要做一件我早该做的事情
I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago.
我留你在这休息
I'm leaving you in peace.
再见了... 我的光明天使
Goodbye... my bright angel.
住手
Don't do it.
别让我的余生 只能活着
Do not make me drag the corpse of William Shakespeare
缅怀威廉·莎士比亚
through the rest of my days.
遵循计划
Stay your course.
照常行动
Stick to the plan.
用戏剧来惩罚他
Punish him with the play.
-这不够 -拜托 威尔... 若你曾爱过我...
- It's not enough. - Please, Will... if you ever loved me...
就答应我
Just promise.
答应我
Promise.
带我回家
Take me home.
詹姆斯 坐下
James, sit down!
女儿究竟去了什么鬼地方
Where in damnation is that girl?
开门
Open up!
开门
Open up!
把门拆了
Tear it apart!
没人见过她 我也找不到威尔
No one's seen her. And I can't find Will.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表