剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
理查德
Richard?
巴克斯特的尸体都比理查德滑稽
Baxter's corpse would be funnier than Richard!
现在 安静
Hush now.
至少别在整个剧团面前
Not in front of the company.
谁死了
Who died?
巴克斯特 你个傻瓜
Baxter did, you idiot.
我知道 这就是个表达方式
I know. It's an expression.
理查德
Richard.
你演修道士培根
You will be playing friar Bacon.
但肯普大人会同意吗
But will master Kemp agree?
我相信真正的天才不会被束缚
It is my belief that true genius cannot be bound.
一定会存在于... 无政♥府♥的混乱之中
It must exist in the... Swirling chaos of anarchy.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白吗
Do you?
当然了 马洛大人
Yes, of course, master Marlowe.
一个人因你而死
A man is dead because of you.
只有一个
Only one?
我以为会更多
I must be more prolific.
是个意外
An accident.
巴克斯特从没走运过
Fortune and Baxter were never friends.
我要你从巴克斯特身上挣到的酬金 不然我就去找托普克利夫
I want the fee you earned from Baxter, or I go to Topcliffe.
你不会这么做 莎士比亚
You won't do that, master Shakespeare.
我了解你
I know you.
你若了解天主教♥徒♥
And if you know anything about catholics,
就会知道我们为自己赎罪时 会不择手段
you know we must atone for our sins, one way or another.
你真是个怪人
You are a curiosit.
-托普克利夫 -请稍等 大人
- Topcliffe! - Please, my lords. One moment.
-托普克利夫 -弗朗西斯大人
- Topcliffe! - Sir Francis.
你钓鱼吗
Do you fish?
你折磨了那个剧作家 巴克斯特
You tortured the player, Baxter.
我只是把他挂在墙上
I did but set him against the wall.
不折磨他 他怎么能...
Tis no torture to make a man feel the weight...
别跟我支支吾吾
Do not equivocate with me.
他死了 现在狡猾的教皇
He is dead, and the treacherous pope
就多了一个指责女王残暴的理由
now has one more reason to accuse our majesty of tyranny.
她... 非常不满
She is... most displeased.
尊敬的女王知道我有多爱她
Our gracious queen knows full well the love I bear her.
证明给我看 托普克利夫先生
Prove it, Mr. Topcliffe.
找到索斯韦尔 不然你就别干了
Find Southwell, or I will find one who can serve her better.
有什么消息
What did you get?
还没有 但有一点线索 姐
Nothing yet, but it's leading to something, sis.
马洛和莎士比亚之间有天主教的一些猫腻
There's catholic business between Marlowe and Shakespeare,
如果我能查清楚 就能得到赏金
and when I figure it, we'll have the prize.
赏金 我们可怜的妈妈死后我把你养大
Prize? I raise you up after our poor mother died,
我唯一的奖励就是每天含着脏屌♥
and the only prize I get is to suck filthy cock till doomsday.
早点死了算了
Sooner I die, the better.
别这么说
Don't say that!
还不如死了
Better off dead.
姐 别哭
Don't cry, sis.
我一定会让你离开这里
I'll get you out of here.
你等着
You'll see.
我不记得约翰提起过你
I don't remember John speaking of you.
我们一起筹的钱
We all took up a collection.
谢谢
Thank you.
他一直担心他... 不受欢迎
He used to fear that he was not... liked.
谢谢你 莎士比亚先生
Yes. Thank you, master Shakespeare.
-这不够 -确实 但能顶一阵子
- It's not enough. - I agree, but it is something.
你现在必须发誓
Now you must swear that you'll bring
你绝不会再给剧院或我们家带来任何危险
no more danger to the theatre or my family.
我发誓 绝不会再让你或你爱的人受伤
I swear I will never bring danger to you or those you love.
出事了
It's a disaster!
肯普走了 理查德在替他演
Kemp's gone, and Richard's taking his part!
你们误会我欺骗你们了
Thou wrongst me in detracting thus!
-下去吧 -你们误会我欺骗你们了
- Get off! - Thou wrongst me in detracting thus!
-下去吧 混♥蛋♥ -都是你的错
- Go, you bastard! - This is all your fault!
我跟你说了 "给肯普写点有意思的"
I told you, "write something funny for Kemp!"
来吧 理查德
Come on, Richard!
伯比奇已经死掉了
Burbage is dead and buried.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
我走丢了 先生
I'm lost, sir.
先生 我走丢了
Sir, I am lost.
我走丢了 先生
I am lost, sir.
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
我走丢了
I am lost.
亲爱的孩子 你要去哪
Dear child, where are you to be?
我爸爸去喝酒了
My father went drinking.
他忘了把我带回家
He forgot to take me home.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
跟我走
Come with me?
走啊
Come.
乖乖张嘴 我就送你回家
You open your mouth like a good girl, and then I'll see you home.
来 真是好孩子
Go on. That's a girl.
把钱包给我 不然我让你断子绝孙
Give me your purse, and I'll spare your family jewels.
臭东西
Dirty old spider!
滚开 小混球
Piss off, you scrumrat!
离小女孩远一点
And stay away from little girls!
明白吗 明白吗
Aah! Aah! Got it?! Got it?
我们... 完了
We... are... done.
明早别来了 不会有观众的
Don't bother turning up tomorrow because the audience won't.
祝你们都...
Unto you all...
晚安
Good night.
肯普先生
Master Kemp!
肯普先生
Master Kemp!
天呐 干嘛 干嘛
Jesus Christ. What, what, what, what?!
肯普先生 我可以让你变成
Master Kemp, I can make you
伦敦历史上最伟大的喜剧演员
the greatest comic London has ever seen.
我已经很伟大了
I am already great.
滚吧
Now piss off.
你能让人们笑
You can make people laugh,
但如果你还能让他们哭呢
but what if you could also make them cry?
总有一天 我会给你写一段剧
One day, I will write you such parts
让全世界都欢呼着肯普的名字
that all the world will scream the name of Kemp.
比如呢
Such parts as what?
比如... 一个喝醉的胖骑士 失去了往日的光辉
Such... as... a fat, drunken knight, past his glory,
只喜欢吃喝嫖赌 讲故事
who loves nothing but to eat, board wenches, and tell tales,
他是王子的朋友
and who is friend to a prince,
他将这位王子视如己出
whom he loves like a son, but who, when he becomes king,
但当王子成了国王
banishes the fat rogue
却因他曾经的放荡将他抛弃
for the very knavery he once loved him for.
他抛弃了胖杰克 抛弃了整个世界
And when he banishes plump Jack, he banishes all the world,
全世界都为他哭泣
and all the world cry for him.
全世界... 都为他哭泣
All the world cry... for him.
太棒了
Nice.
-很好 -我喜欢
- Good. - I like that.
别开 是追债的
Don't! The debt collectors!
-你想打扰我的平静 -别开 别犯傻
- Would you disturb my peace?! - No! Fool!
他们会让你进监狱
They'll drag you to prison!
我不在乎
I care not.
我不剩什么了
What more is left?
他是个天才
The boy's a genius!
我要让他们笑
I'll make them laugh.
我要让他们哭
I'll make them cry!
♪ 多美好的一天 很高兴与你共度 ♪
♪ It's such a perfect day I'm glad I spent it with you ♪
♪ 这美好的一天 就让我继续享乐 ♪
♪ oh, such a perfect day you just keep me hanging on ♪
♪ 让我继续享乐 ♪
♪ you just keep me hanging on ♪
现在皆大欢喜了
All's well that ends well.
征服者威廉
William the conqueror.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表