剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
理查德 别怕 别怕
Peace. Peace, Richard.
觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
我要水
I need cabbage.
我看看还有没有
I see if we have any.
你心地真好
You're very kind.
好善良 好美好
Very kind and very good.
水壶在椅子下面
The pot's under the chair.
亲爱的女士 能给我一双靴子吗
Dear lady, wouldst thou aid me with me boots?
不是这靴子硌着我了
It's not the wearing that pains me,
只是穿上这靴子太费劲了
but the bending to put them on.
普雷斯托会帮你的
Presto will help you.
-他臭死了 -回避一下
- He stinks. - Leave us.
我本想早点来的
I wanted to come sooner.
-这个点挺早的... -你知不知道
- 'Tis an early hour for... - Do you have any idea
爱丽丝和索斯韦尔扯上关系有多危险
how dangerously Alice is involved with Southwell?
罗伯特
Robert!
你竟敢让爱丽丝帮你送信
You dared make Alice your emissary?
-早上好 堂弟 -她可能会被绞死
- Good morrow, coz. - She could be hanged!
她自愿的
She went of her own free will.
再让她有危险 我发誓
Put her in danger again, and I swear,
我会亲自把你交给托普克利夫
I will turn you over to Topcliffe myself.
要是我信你会这么做
You wouldn't be able to walk out of here
你就走不出去了
if I believed you would do that.
那就杀了我啊
Then kill me now.
你说笑的
You don't mean that.
要是能救她 我大可以命都不要
I would gladly give up my life if it meant saving hers.
不要再让她有危险
Do not endanger her again.
爱丽丝 你得自己选...
You have to make a choice, Alice...
选择跟着威尔心如刀绞 还是宁静
Will and torment and heartache, or peace.
继续洗啊 普雷斯托
Just get on with it, Presto. Wash.
我还是不明白说几句话怎么就能阻止托普克利夫
I still don't know how words is going to stop Topcliffe.
君子以名而立
A man's reputation is everything.
我的铅笔不见了
My graphite's missing.
在哪呢
Where is it?
彩排我不能迟到了
I cannot be late for rehearsals.
你的剑
Your sword.
我们会打败那个邪恶的托普克利夫
We will defeat that devil Topcliffe.
练练字吧
Practice your letters.
你昨天跑去哪了
Where did you run off to yesterday?
我... 我觉得最好留理查德一个人静静
I... I thought it best to leave Richard to himself.
我需要我的女儿
I needed my daughter.
我差点没了儿子
I nearly lost my son.
现在理查德跟我们说 "我将犯下可怕罪行
You see, now Richard tells us, "I will commit horrible acts,
只因我憎恶自己"
and I do it because I hate myself."
"连狗也拦住我狺狺狂吠"
"Dogs bark at me as I halt by them."
"我何以在这笛声幽幽太平年月"
"Why, I, in this weak, piping time of peace,"
"无意消磨时光"
"have no delight to pass away the time."
我真为之痴迷
I am bedazzled.
你真的在怪物身上找到了人性
You've truly found the human within the monster.
你会让整个伦敦为之痴迷的
And you'll bedazzle all of London.
对不起 我做不到
I can't. I'm sorry.
"残破的..."
"Deformed..."
"残破的
"Deformed.
"未待躯体长全 便被...送往人间"
"Unfinished, sent before my time... Into this breathing world."
不 这太雅了
No, it's too graceful.
"我何以在这..."
"Why, I, in this..."
"笛声幽幽太平年月..."
"Piping time of peace..."
父亲 我插一句
Father, if I may.
可能你觉得理查德的畸形更像是...
Perhaps if you think of Richard's deformities more as...
扛起众嘲的肩膀
A shoulder that rises as a shield against mockery,
因讥讽而被扭曲的手臂
the arm twisted from being jeered at,
像枯萎之心一样的手掌
hand withered like his unloved heart.
对 对 我 我明白了 谢谢你
Yes, yes, yes. I-i-i-I've got it. Thank you.
"我何以在这笛声幽幽太平年月..."
"Why, I, in this weak, piping time of peace..."
詹姆斯 他怕不是醉傻了
He's not bloody drunk, James!
休息 看自己的剧本去
Ale break! Look to your parts!
不识好歹的蠢货
Ungrateful arses.
要打败托普克利夫
To defeat Topcliffe, the audience needs
观众得吓到不能自持 而不是大笑
to be pissing themselves with fear, not laugher.
我知道你经历过的黑暗
I know the hell you've been through.
真的 你没法想象
Really? You can't possibly imagine.
我不比想象
I don't need to imagine.
我一直活在亲叔叔被绞死的恐惧中
I live with the image of my dearest uncle hung,
生生被剥出五脏六腑 剁成碎块
eviscerated alive, beheaded and quartered.
我一直写作才不至于发疯
I write so I don't go mad.
-借此发泄你的噩梦 -我还没准备好
- Pour your nightmare into this part. - I'm not ready.
我们没那个时间给你准备了
We don't have time for you to be ready.
-如果我们不打败托普克利夫... -够了
- If we don't defeat Topcliffe... - Enough!
我最好的朋友尸骨未寒 你就要我
I've just lost my best friend, and now you want to me
去告诉我爸他是个不会演戏的老傻子
to tell my father he's an old fool who can't act.
我要你别让自己的才华
I want you to stop cloaking your greatness
埋没在恐惧和自卑之下
in fear and self-pity.
奥托吕科斯在天之灵也不愿看见你这样
That's not why you lived and Autolycus died.
-这是你欠他的 -草你
- You owe him this. - Swive thee!
"不快的时光将终结"
"Now is the winter of our discontent."
"不快的时光将终结"
"Now is the winter of our discontent."
妈的
Shit!
我姐姐的仇怎么办 你个死骗子
What about my sister, you swiving liar?!
没人能看出来那国王是托普克利夫
No one will know the king's supposed to be Topcliffe!
会的 你听我说
They will! Hear me!
当他说出 "我定要揭露一个恶人"
When he says, "I am determined to prove a villain,"
他会停顿并看向托普克利夫
he'll pause and look directly at Topcliffe.
所有人都将明白那是他 他就会感到无地自容
And everyone will know it's him, and he'll wish himself dead.
你也将参与其中 因为你也要上台
And you'll be part of it because you'll be there on stage, too,
扮演王子
playing the prince.
啥 演戏吗 拉倒吧
What? Acting? Piss on that.
"伦敦就是您的手中牡蛎" "我没有偷裙子"
"London's your oyster!" "I didn't steal no dress!"
你是这里最棒的演员
You're the best actor in the company.
我不识字
I can't read the words.
那我来教你
Then I'll teach them to you.
必须由理查德来演托普克利夫
Richard got's to play Topcliffe.
"不快的时光..."
"Now is the winter of our..."
最多也就是个跛脚驼背的家伙
It'll take more than a limp and a goddamned hump!
父亲... 应当由我来演国王
Father... I should play the king.
你也看不起我吗 理查德
You, too, Richard?
威尔为我写的角色
Will wrote it for me.
我才不管他妈的是给谁写的
I don't give a damn who he wrote it for.
这是我的剧院 我白手起家建起来的
This is my theatre. I built it with my bare hands.
我爱演什么就演什么
And I'll play any damn role I want.
你什么时候才愿意相信我呢
When will you start believing in me?
我知道我对你来说更像是老板
I know I've been too much a manager
而不是父亲
and too little a father to you.
但我确实相信你
But I do believe in you.
只是在你经历了那些之后 我...
And after what you've been through, I...
不忍♥再看到你受伤
Couldn't bear but see you hurt again.
你不只创造了这家剧院
You not only made this theatre.
还成就了我
You made me.
我现在的一切和未来都是你给的
Anything I am, or ever will be, comes from you.
所以当我扮演国王时 其实就是你在表演
So you will be playing king Richard when I play him.
我已经准备好了
And I am ready.
"旅途劳顿使你精神困乏了"
"The weary way hath made you melancholy."
"不 叔叔" "是途中的那些岔口" 让人感到
"No, uncle", "but our crosses on the way" have made it tedious,
厌倦和烦闷"
wearisome, and heavy."
我演的有点意思吧
I got that bit right, didn't I?
下一段呢
And the next bit?
"我以为还有更多长辈来接我"
"I want more uncles here to welcome me."
"亲爱的王子 你年纪尚轻
"Sweet prince, the untainted virtue of your years
"还未经受过这个世界的谎言
"hath not yet dived into the world's deceit.
"你无法看清人心的险诈
"Nor more can you distinguish of a man
"只能看到他的华丽外表
"than that of his outward show,
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表