剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我看你的朋友们
I see by your appurtenances
对你的评价对很高啊
that you're a lover of your own swelling legend.
对于爱看剧的人而言 我小有名气
My name is now somewhat known, amongst lovers of theatre.
你看过我的手稿了
You've read my manuscript?
看了
I have.
我没有看
I've not read it.
我的时间都花在戏剧上了
My every moment is stolen by my play.
暴♥力♥与折磨与日俱增
The violence and torture grow daily.
还要死多少巴克斯特这样的无辜者
How many more innocents like Baxter must die
才能让你明白事态的严重性
before you apprehend the urgency of our cause?
我明白得很
I apprehend all too well.
与你共事会给其他人带来危险
To work with you would bring danger to others.
爱丽丝
Alice.
她的家人
And her family,
剧院所有给我家的人
and all those in the theatre who have given me a home.
你的喜剧很好
Your play was a very fine comedy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的文字平易近人
Your writing speaks to the common man.
用它来促进和平
Use it for peace.
我们没有它就会很危险
Until we have that, all are in danger.
我亲自写了信给教皇
I have written to the pope himself,
我随时等着他同意我们的计划
and I'm expecting word at any moment that he has approved our plan
将手稿交给女王
to deliver my manuscript to the queen.
必须完美
It must be perfect.
必须直击灵魂
It must penetrate her soul,
像一颗一击致命的子弹
like a bullet shot from the deadly level of a gun.
我们一定可以一起做到
Together, we could write such a work.
看完手稿
Read the manuscript,
明天来银街十五号♥ 开始工作
then come to 15 silver street tomorrow, ready to work.
我们将终结英格兰的恐怖与杀戮
We will bring an end to terror and bloodshed in England.
你说得有道理
You have hit your mark.
"尊敬的女王大人"
"In humble supplication to her majesty,"
"最伟大 最忠贞的"
"most mighty and most faithful,
"最令人敬畏 最令人尊敬的"
"most feared and best beloved..."
一个好的渔夫只取其所需 马修
A good fisherman only takes what he needs, Mathew.
告诉我我想要的 就放了你
Give me the information I seek, and I shall release you.
否则 我一定会剥茧抽丝一般...
With hold it, and I shall pluck it out...
把它找出来
Bone by bone.
天主教♥徒♥ 反抗者之类的现在应该存在...
Catholics, protestants alike should now exist...
在和谐的社会里
In Harmony of society.
我去
Shit.
为什么你还信
And do you still believe that?
你真是疯子 威尔·莎士比亚
You are quite insane, Will Shakespeare.
我要带你去天堂
I'll take you to heaven.
"爱丽丝 我的爱是瘟疫 无法终止
"Alice... "My love is as a fever, "longing still,
只会延长痛苦"
for that which longer nurseth the disease."
你一直在躲我
You've been avoiding me.
我正要出门
I was just on my way out.
所有人都要出去 但只有一部分人能进去
All of us are on the way out, but only some of us get to be in.
跟我来 我们去参加派对
Come with me. We're going to a party.
我要见朋友
I'm meeting friends.
好吧 把他们一起带上
Very well then. Bring them if you must.
这比你常去的小酒馆
More befitting your celebrity
更符合你贵族的身份
than than fly blown tavern you frequent.
你朋友最好别给我丢脸
Your entourage had better not embarrass me.
这位
This...
是威廉·莎士比亚
Is William Shakespeare,
新的悲喜剧的的创作者
a purveyor of that new style of play, the tragicomedy...
这么说是因为它太感人了几乎不搞笑
So called because it is almost moving and barely funny.
其实我看过你的剧 确实很有意思
Actually, I saw your play. It was very entertaining.
你那些聪明的点子都是哪来的
Where do all those clever ideas come from?
我告诉你你会很惊讶的
You'd be amazed where I find inspiration.
他偷来的故事
He pilfered the story,
我还是喜欢原来的西班牙版本
which I preferred in its original Spanish.
嫉妒是没有吸引力的 先生
Ooh, los jealousy no es attractivo, seor!
拜托别告诉我你是个作家
Please, don't tell me thou art a writer.
你长得这么帅在后台是浪费
That face would be wasted backstage.
他要是作家就太抬举他了
He thinks far too much of himself to be a writer.
我是个演员
I am an actor.
"维洛那二绅士"的明星
Currently starring in "two gentlemen of verona."
肯普才是明星 他特别有意思
Surely kemp is the star. He's very funny.
-特别搞笑 -你是那只狗吗
- Extremely funny. - Was thou the dog?
我才不是那只破狗
I was not the poxy dog.
这不是你见过的最放荡有趣的事吗
Is this not the wildest frolic thou has ever seen?
你已经厌倦我们了吗
Do you tire of your new friends already?
你该找个新抄写员了
I thought you'd found a new copyist.
爱丽丝... 不是你想的那样
Alice... It's not what you think.
是吗 那是怎么样
Really? What is it?
科顿先生... 他是一匹披着羊皮的狼
Mr. cotton... he's somewhat of a wolf in sheep's clothing.
很少见
Rare.
这个结了婚的人吃醋了
The famously married man is jealous.
再跟我讲讲这些组合
Tell me more about these couplings.
我父母的组合是我想要的
Well, my parents have the kind of union that I wish for.
他们不明白
They don't understand.
他们怎么能明白
How can they?
要变得伟大 你必须独自一人
To find greatness, you must travel alone.
来
Come.
去哪
Where?
去真正的派对
To the real party.
一点点... 调查
A little... research.
不好意思 晚上好
Excuse me. Evening.
他是我同伴
He's with me.
爱丽丝
Alice?
摩尔
Moll!
威廉呢
Where's will?
他带我们来参加派对 然后见色忘友
He brings us to a party, then dumps us for something better.
他是个狂妄的傻子
He's a puffed up fool.
幸好他结婚了 能克制自己
Lucky he's married. Removes all temptation.
他们可以都滚去乱搞
They can all go and swive themselves.
终有一天 那家剧院归我所有
One day, I'm gonna own that theatre and run it.
很好
Good.
到时我来负责服装
And I'll do the costumes.
我这样穿着不让你觉得我是仆人吧
Hey, don't think I dress like this on a servant's wage, do you?
那么u200e为了那一天...
And in honor of that...
来喝个烂醉吧
Let's get shit-faced.
做好准备
Prepare thyself.
为什么
For what?
为未知之事
The unknowable.
弗朗西斯·培根先生 我们的主持人
Sir Francis Bacon, our host.
臭名狼藉的鸡♥奸♥者
A notorious sodomite.
弗朗西斯先生
Sir Francis,
容许我向您介绍伦敦的新星
may I introduce London's newest addition to the firmament,
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
我听说你的作品在那些
I hear thou art momentarily popular
只爱看愚蠢喧闹的表演的人之间风靡一时
with those that love nothing but dumb shows and noise.
来见一位真的新星... 沃尔特·罗利先生
Meet a real supernova... Sir Walter Raleigh.
他用他的小木船环游了世界
Just circumnavigated the globe in his little wooden boat.
正和我们讲述... 美洲大♥陆♥
He was telling us of, um... America.
美洲大♥陆♥吗
America?
是怎样呢
What's it like?
广阔的 一片富饶美好的新世界
Vast. A brave new world that has such things in it.
美好新世界
A brave new world.
-你是奸细吗 -没错
- Are thou a spy? - He is.
罗伯特·索斯韦尔的天主教信徒
A catholic disciple of Robert southwell.
-所以我把他带来 -别拿这开玩笑
- That's why I brought him. - Not something to joke about.
-我是个作家 -关于科学的吗
- I'm a writer. - Science?
还是宗教 历史
Theology? History?
戏剧
Plays.
一位写悲喜剧的大♥师♥ 所谓的...
An exponent of the tragicomedy, so called...
你最近有什么作品吗 大♥师♥
What have you written recently, kit?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表