剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我很幸福
I'm happy
我此生第一次感受到真正的幸福 全都因为你
for the first time in my life, and it is because of thee.
你妻子在楼下
Your wife's downstairs.
-爸爸 -威尔把家人带来了
- Pa! - Will's brought his family.
我见到了剧院的抄写员
I met the scribe at the theatre.
漂亮的金发姑娘
Pretty, blonde.
她才是你正经的妻子 我什么都不是
She's real, and I've vanished.
你对于我才更真实
You are more real to me than life itself.
我不会和基南在一起 我不爱他
I will never lie with Keenan because I don't love him.
我们得走了 要快
We must go, now!
抓住他
Seize him!
-我全都招了 -说真话
- I will answer any question. - The truth!
你知道我在斯特拉特福过的是什么日子吗
Do you have any idea what my life is like in Stratford?
-回家吧 -你要相信我
- Come home. - You must believe in me.
我没法相信一个梦
I cannot believe in a dream.
-你最近有什么作品吗 基特 -我还在探索中
- What have you written recently, Kit? - I'm still in the research phase.
不
No!
-等等 -我以为你一心求死
- Wait! - I thought you wanted to die.
放马过来
Bring it on.
-你终究还是来了 -抱歉 我的国王
- So you've come at last. - Sorry, my king.
我会嫁给基南 你和安妮在一起
I'll marry Keenan, and you will have Anne,
我们就这样 一起走下去
and together, we will bear it out.
我不能放弃写作 必须留在伦敦
I must write. I must stay in London.
我想有一个完整的家
I want us to be a family.
威尔 起码先让我找找有没有大点的房♥子
Will, I could at least start looking for a larger room.
先等我完成这部新戏
Until I finish this new play,
然后再讨论搬家的事情
there can be no more talk of moving.
哈姆奈特
Hamnet.
走吧
Come.
你觉得这部戏什么时候能写完
When do you think your play will be done?
顺其自然
When it is done.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 能给我买♥♥一个吗 求求你
Papa, can I have one? Please?
下次吧 仲夏夜之梦
Another day, peaseblossom.
爸 快来看 这个女士在对蛇唱歌♥
Pa! Come look! There's a lady singing to a snake!
别急
Just wait.
我们必须尽快决定
We need to make a decision about moving soon.
天主教♥徒♥被囚禁在阴暗难忍♥的地牢中...
Catholics have been thrown into unsavory and dark dungeons...
这么多人在挨饿
And brought so near starving
有些人甚至只能通过舔舐墙上的露水维持生命
that some for famine have licked the very moisture off the walls.
-给你的 -你要吗
- For you. - Want one?
有些人历经折磨
Some have been so far consumed
已经奄奄一息了
that they were hardly recovered to life.
我们面对难以忍♥受的摧残...
What unsufferable agonies we have been...
这都是邪教
What is this blasphemy?!
罗伯特干的
It's Robert.
-根本不能表达... -这都是你兄弟印的吗
- It is not possible to express... - These are your cousin's words?
-快坐下 蠢货 -叛徒 狗♥杂♥种♥
- Sit down, you pigs! - Traitors! Dogs!
-追随真正的信仰吧 -该死的天主教♥徒♥
- Rejoice in the true faith! - Bloody catholics!
不能停歇 不能松懈
No rest shall be found, no harbor reached,
战斗结束前 不存在真正的胜利
nor crown expected before the combat is finished.
此地不宜久留 走吧
We must go. Come on.
哈姆奈特在哪里 哈姆奈特
Where's Hamnet? Hamnet!
-你们留在这 我去找他 -哈姆奈特 跟紧我 宝贝
- Wait here. I'll find him. - Hamnet! Come here, darling.
哈姆奈特
Hamnet?
-你有没有见到我儿子哈姆奈特 -没有
- Have you seen my boy, hamnet? - No.
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
就算他们将我们插在木桩上
Let them draw us upon hurdles.
-用以示众... -哈姆奈特 哈姆奈特
- Unfoul us... - Hamnet! Hamnet!
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
-我们终将乘着凯♥旋♥的战车 -哈姆奈特
- Such chariots do we triumph! - Hamnet!
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
爸爸
Papa!
哈姆奈特
Hamnet!
披上胜利的外衣...
Such accomplished garments...
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
快往这边走
Come! This way!
杀光所有律师
Let's kill all the lawyers!
喷泉将会喷涌出美酒
And the fountain shall spill with wine!
真的发生了 戏剧源于生活
It appears that today, our stage imitates life.
事发的时候我在场
I was there as it broke.
科顿先生吗
Mr.Cotton?
没错
Aye.
金钱不再重要
There shall be no money!
安妮带着孩子... 哈姆奈特走丢了
Anne and the children... I couldn't find hamnet.
他没事吧
He's safe?
是的 他们都没事
Yes. They're all fine.
你和基南怎样了
How goes Keenan?
挺好
Good.
爸妈都很喜欢他
Mother and father adore him,
我一直保持着完美女儿的形象
and I'm held up as the perfect example of daughter-dom.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
公事公办 与个人无关
Just professional, nothing personal.
我们之间只有公事
We're nothing if not professional.
爱情是疯狂的
Love is madness.
"爱情是疯狂的" 这句话不错
"Love is madness." That's good.
我为那个耀眼的女神而疯狂
And I am driven to bedlam by that shining goddess before us.
亨斯顿勋爵的新情妇 大哥 你真的疯了
Lord Hunsdon's new mistress, brother? Thou art truly mad.
我听说她母亲是没落的摩洛哥贵族
I hear her mother was impoverished Moroccan royalty,
她父亲是维也纳音乐家
and her father a Venetian musician.
她将自己视为女诗人
And she fancies herself a poetess.
你要帮我写首诗 用来追求她
You must write me a sonnet to bedazzle her with.
我忙着给你创作新角色
I'm too busy trying to write your next role.
续集
The sequel.
写得怎样了
How goes it?
剧名已经想好了
I've got the title.
"亨利六世中篇 回归的玫瑰"
"Henry VI, part 2: Return of the roses."
这名字真烂
That is a shithouse title.
我觉得如果你想养活家人
Methinks if thou wishes to feed thy family,
你就应该接受我的委托...
you'll accept my commission...
一先令换一首十四行诗
A shilling for a goddess-wooing sonnet.
我是王
Me their lord!
-五先令 -两先令
- 5. - 2.
两先令六便士
2 shillings, sixpence.
成交
Done.
苦梨刑
The pear of anguish.
像鲜花一样绽放
It blossoms like a flower.
尼姆斯大♥师♥ 把它伸进嘴里... 就能让人开口了
Master Neemes, in a man's mouth... It tears apart his jaw.
但是这样一来是不是不方便说话呢
But that would make it rather difficult for you to speak?
我只与圣灵对话...
I will speak only of the holy spirit...
圣徒组成的教会 天主教的复...
The communion of the saints, the resurrection of...
还有一个更黑暗
But there is another much darker,
更温热 更隐秘的地方可以让我的梨盛开
much warmer, much more secret place for my pear to bloom,
伦敦的街道已被鲜血沾染
London streets are stained with blood.
从实招来 索斯韦尔的书是怎么...
Speak plainly. How does Southwell's book...
煽动那些天主教的败类的
Incite the catholic scum?
等女王读过
When the queen reads
-索斯韦尔教父给她的祈求信后... -给她吗
- father Southwell's entreaty to her... - To her?
伊丽莎白陛下吗
Her majesty? Elizabeth?
那个叛徒竟敢蛊惑我的女王
The traitor dares to address his honeyed lies to my queen?
问题是在后续里
The problem with the sequel
玛格丽特王后的情感变化
is that queen Margaret's emotional journey
一旦脱离前史就说不通了
doesn't make sense without the prior history.
但我们需要尽快有新的作品
Nonetheless, we need something new from you soon.
第一部这个月已经演了八次了
Part 1 has run eight times already this month.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表