剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
剧院出事了 你快去吧
The theatre... you must go, now.
让它烧吧 烧吧 都完了
Let it burn! Let it burn! It's over!
你必须找到索斯韦尔的手稿
It's imperative you find Southwell's manuscript.
-抓住他 -我从未见过他 大人
- Seize him! - I've never seen them before, sir.
我们之前不住在这...
We haven't lived here...
是为上帝 你不拘小节
You must see god's larger plan in all this.
还是只为了你的计划 你的荣耀 你的名利
Or is it only about your plan? Your glory? Your fame?
-地狱真的存在吗 -当然
- Is hell real? - Very.
那带我看看
Then show me the devil.
为了我家人的命...我什么都告诉你
For the lives of my family... All my knowledge is yours.
我什么都没看见
I see nothing!
莎士比亚看见了
Shakespeare saw.
你伤透了我的心 我恨你
You tore out my heart, and I hate you!
如果你想找人倾诉 我是个很好的听众
If you ever need to talk, I'm a very good listener.
不用管这些下人
Do not consider these vermin human!
索斯韦尔的手稿... 在哪
Southwell's manuscript... where is it?
你得为我写一部剧
You are going to write me a play.
台上的恶魔
The devil onstage?
这会是你演过的最伟大的角色
It is the greatest part thou will ever play.
罗伯特·索斯韦尔神父 伦敦
Padre Robert Southwell, Londra.
与上帝同在
Dio sia con te.
-不好意思 -嗯
- Excuse me? - Yes?
去伦敦怎么走
What's the way to London?
这边 顺着那条路
It's right this way. Just follow that road.
英格兰的良民
Good people of England!
一起来看看违抗上帝旨意的人的下场
Witness the fate of those who dare challenge the word of God!
叛徒
Traitor!
我们尊敬的女王不会容忍♥那些
Our wondrous queen has decreed that we shall not tolerate
诋毁英格兰和教会的人
those who conspire to corrupt England and her church!
罗马的邪教威胁恐吓你们
The false church of Rome plots through terror
让你们走上邪恶不归之路
to lead you on its fetid path to eternal damnation!
当我们站在上帝面前
When we stand before the lord,
我们必须尽全力
we must say that we have done all in our power
保卫上帝和英格兰
to defend God and England!
因此 杰罗姆·格雷戈里·尼姆斯
Thus, Jerome Gregorius Neemes,
因叛国罪 被判处死刑
you are condemned to death for your treason!
天主教♥徒♥ 下地狱吧
Burn in hell, catholic!
叛徒
Traitor!
我信天主 全能的圣父 天地万物
Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentum, Facreatorem caeli et terrae.
我信他下降阴府
Descendit ad infernos.
第三日从死者中复活 我信他升了天
Tertia die resurrexit a mortius, ascendit ad caelos.
我信圣神 我信圣而公教会
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church...
我信肉身的复活
The resurrection of the body,
我信诸圣的想通 我信罪过的赦免
the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins,
我信永恒的生命
and life everlasting.
上帝保佑你
Benedicto te.
阿门
Amen.
星期日的羊是最好的
Lamb's best on Sunday.
但我能吃的时候才会吃 而且我很高兴
Though I eat it when I can, and happy for it.
我愿意花四便士买♥♥它
I would pay a groat for that one.
一个先令 它就归你了
Were it a shilling, you would own it.
我来寻求您的帮助
I've come to beg your assistance.
我答应了普雷斯托替他报仇
I promised Presto vengeance, but now I must write a play
但我必须给这个禽兽写剧本
for the very monster I must defeat.
我怎么帮忙
How may I help?
让汉斯顿请女王把托普克利夫撤了
Urge Hunsdon to have the queen remove Topcliffe.
如果女王大人知道他有多凶残...
If her majesty knew the true extent of the man's depravities...
不
No.
我告诉你这些 是因为我用生命信任你
With these words, I trust you with my life.
弗朗西斯·沃尔辛海姆大人病得很重
Sir Francis Walsingham is gravely ill.
汉斯顿会让托普克利夫取代他
Hunsdon will champion Topcliffe to replace him
成为女王的耳目
as the queen's spymaster.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
贪心
Greed.
没有沃尔辛海姆限制 托普克利夫会更肆无忌惮
Without Walsingham to restrain him, Topcliffe will wreak havoc.
以至于血流成河
Blood will run through the streets.
怎么能这样
This cannot happen!
只能这样
It will happen.
那我这愚蠢的复仇还有何用
How this spurs on my dull revenge.
你的能力有限 威尔
You can only do what you can, Will.
有些人用剑战斗 你用笔战斗
Some fight with a sword. You fight with a pen.
悲哀
Pathetic.
我们只能成为我们命中注定的英雄
We must all be the hero we were born to be.
你说什么
What did you say?
-我只是说... -对
- I only meant... - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
全是因为你
It's all about you.
我
Me?
我说得很清楚 我要一部
I explicitly stated I desired a play
诋毁罗伯特·索斯韦尔的剧
to discredit Robert southwell.
这是自然 因为你会打败他
And so it shall, because you will defeat him.
故事的主角得是你
The hero of this story shall be you.
我需要了解你的一切
I need to know everything about you.
"我的马 我的马
"My horse! My horse!
我最快的马" 我喊着
My fortune for a horse!" I cried.
我飞快地骑马穿过市里
I rode at breakneck speed through the city
带着部队冲进房♥门
and lead the charge through the door.
你不害怕吗
Had you no fear?
害怕
Fear?
壮举不容犹豫
The cause is too great to allow for timidity.
尼姆斯... 大怪兽 像恶魔一样战斗
Neemes... huge beast. Fought like the devil.
我一对一击败了他
I bested him man-to-man.
我儿子在场
My son was there.
他很骄傲
He was quite proud.
嗯 当然
Yes. He must've been.
然后 你用你的手段... 让他屈服了
And then, using your techniques... You broke him.
嗯
Yes.
让他害怕 哭着求你别杀他
Made him cower, weep, beg for his life?
求痛快地死
For his death.
这绝不是一般的... 感觉
That must be quite... a feeling.
我希望不会觉得
Well, I hope you do not suggest I enjoy the work
我享受我以女王名义做的事
that I carry out in our queen's name.
一切都是为了上帝和尊敬的女王
All that I do is for God and our reverent Majesty.
当然
Of course.
但有能力 和许可来挖掘别人的秘密
But to have the ability, the license to uncover men's secrets,
是我们这些常人想都不敢想的
is something we mortals can only dream of.
我希望我哪一天也可以有... 为上帝服务的经历
I should one day like to have that... Godly experience.
为上帝
Godly.
是的 为了上帝
Yes, for god.
作为上帝
As god.
他的工具
His instrument.
这肯定让你很激动
It must quicken the blood.
激动
Quicken?
对 是的
Yes, it does.
告诉我
Tell me.
他们经常弄脏自己
They often soil themselves.
他们清楚谁才是老大
They know who their master is.
是我
'Tis I.
肮脏的天主教♥徒♥
Filthy catholics.
我发誓 你是从画里走出来的
By my troth! You are the spitting image!
没有啦
No!
真的 你就是降临人间的爱希丝女神
Fact! You are the goddess Isis incarnate.
你想骗我脱衣服
You lie to undress me.
没错 但那是对我的赞美 因为我是个专业的骗子
I do, yes, and that's a compliment, as I am a professional liar
并凭此来赚钱
and normally get paid for the service.
梅格 该走了
Meg, time.
这么早吗
Why so soon?
免得后悔 快点 梅格 守卫要巡街了
To avoid regret. Come, Meg. The watch will be out.
拜托 还有一个小时
Nay, it's an hour off.
是想后悔还是被逮到
Regret or the watch?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表