剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我需要相信 我存在的意义
I need to believe that there is more to this existence
比这张桌子 这把椅子多
than this table, than this chair,
我不仅仅是那个自负残忍♥ 撒谎成性的
more than vain, cruel, lying, cheating,
克里斯托弗·吸屌♥·马洛
Christ-opher cocksucking Marlowe!
你是怎么做到相信的
How do you believe?
我停不下来
I can't stop.
这是种病
It's a sickness.
那就感染我
Infect me.
你不想染上的
You don't want to catch this.
你个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant shit.
你遍历生活 被自己的珍贵秘密鼓舞
You walk through life, buoyed by your precious secret,
就是你的信仰
your faith.
你以为自己多么特别
You think you're so special.
我没有
I do not.
从那些恐惧虚无的人们手中
Take it from someone who contemplates the terror of nothingness,
从他们悲惨生命的每个糟糕时刻拿走信心
every execrable moment of their miserable lives.
你是很特别
You are special.
所以我救了你
That's why I saved you.
你的作品很粗野 但它散发着信心的气味
Your work was rough, but it reeked of faith.
这是你救我的原因吗
That's why you saved me?
我以为你是想找到索斯韦尔
I thought you wanted Southwell.
我是想 但不是你想的那样
I do, but not as you imagined.
我救过你 现在你必须救救我
I saved you. Now you must save me.
带我去索斯韦尔神父那里
Take me to Father Southwell.
我... 我想对唯一的真神忏悔自己的罪
I...I want to confess my sins to the one true god.
将凋敝的灵魂带给上帝 你们天主教♥徒♥管这个叫
Bringing blighted souls to god is what you Catholics call
神圣的职责 是不是
a sacred obligation, is it not?
-下地狱吧 -我试过
- Go to hell. - I tried.
显然地狱是空的 所有的恶魔都在人世
Apparently, it is empty, and all the devils are here.
求你了 威尔
Please, Will.
告诉他吧
Just tell him.
他救过你 对不对
He saved your life, didn't he?
先知如此说
The oracle speaks.
先知的话要听
Oracles are generally heeded.
去十字路口的小酒馆
Go to the cross keys tavern.
告诉约翰·威尔克斯你想见科顿先生
Tell John Wilkes you wish to see a Mr. Cotton.
他们会把你当间谍杀了 或带你去见索斯韦尔
They'll either kill you for a spy or take you to Southwell.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
你不欠我了
Your debt is cleared.
他刚刚是在骂我吗
Did he just insult me?
怎么会
How so?
他叫我... "先知"
Calling me that word... "Oracle."
先知能看见未来的事
An oracle can see things... Things that haven't happened yet.
神话里说的
It's from a myth.
神话是什么
What's a myth?
是过去的故事 用来暗喻某些...
It's a story set in the past to illuminate something that...
暗喻什么
In the what?
暗喻现今之事
In the present.
用过去的故事暗喻现今之事
A story set in the past to illuminate something in the present.
对
Of course.
给我些纸
Give me some paper.
墨水
Ink.
一匹马 一匹马
A horse. A horse.
我的... 马的王国
My... kingdom for a horse.
"这样我便把赤♥裸♥裸的罪行"
"And thus I clothe my naked villainy"
"用圣书上的陈词滥调包裹了起来"
"with old odd ends stol'n forth of holy writ.
"俨然成了个圣徒 尽管我扮演着魔鬼的角色"
And seem a Saint, when most I play the devil."
戏很好 名字是什么
This is good. What's it called?
"理查"
"Richard."
"三世"
"The third."
每个角落都得扫干净
Make sure you get it all.
主角是个坏人
And the lead character is evil.
-是的 -哪里是这部剧的高♥潮♥
- Yes. - What uplifts the play?
主角之死
Nothing but his death.
什么样的人会来看这部剧
Who will see such a play?
你想读下去吗
Do you want to read more?
是的 这很新鲜 非常大胆
Yes. This is very new. Very daring.
大胆到你不敢想象
More than you realize.
这就是为什么我必须向你坦白
And that is why I must confide in you.
虽然这部剧表面上是在描写
Thou the play purports to offer
早已去世的理查三世
the life of long-dead king Richard III,
剧本 实际上意在暗指
it is, in fact, a play concerning
现世最邪恶的男人... 女王的刽子手
the darkest man in our present world... The queen's own torturer.
理查德... 托普克利夫
Richard... Topcliffe?
你想写一部关于英格兰最危险男人的剧
You plan to write a play about the most dangerous man in england?
是的 而且如果托普克利夫对这部剧做了什么
Yes. And if Topcliffe does anything about it,
他就会变相承认他就是
he will be owning to the fact that he is precisely
那样邪恶的 渴求权力的杀人犯
such an evil, power-hungry murderer.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们见面的第一晚
The first night we met,
说我们命中必会成就辉煌
we said there was greatness in our stars.
你还相信这些吗
Do you still believe that?
我是为你而写的
I'm writing this for you.
这是我们开始的地方
This is where we start.
我是个演员 威尔 不是个搞政♥治♥或者宗教的
I am but a player, Will, not a man of politics or religion.
你信仰过什么吗
Do you believe in anything?
当然
Of course!
女人 啤酒
Women! Beer!
名气 金钱
Fame! Money!
我说过女人了吗
Did I mention women?
一部新剧 哈
A new play? Ha.
是的 这不是关于打炮的 奥托吕科斯
Yes. It is not about swiving, Autolycus,
你现在好像只能想到性♥爱♥了
which seems to be the limit of your world now.
我找到了真爱
I have found love!
理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard.
- 听上去... -他的脖子
- Seems... - his neck.
不太可能
Impossible.
看到了吗 是瘟疫的症状
See there? It's a plague.
朋友们 为什么板着脸
Friends, why your long faces?
奥托吕科斯... 也许是个吻痕而不是...
Autolycus... perhaps it's a love bite and not...
已经感染了
The fever already.
不要
No.
我知道她累了
I knew she was tired.
我以为我们只是做了个爱
I thought it only our lovemaking.
普林斯特 去叫医生
Presto, get a doctor!
我的佩格
My Peg.
我的佩格
My Peg!
不不不 不要医生
No! No, no, no doctor.
啊
Whoa.
拜托了 请带我去见她
Please. Please take me to her.
如果看守先到了 他们会把房♥子查封了
If the watch arrive first, they'll close up the house.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢 朋友们 从这里开始我一个人走
Thank you, friends. From here, I go alone.
-我不会放你一个人的 -我也不会
- I will not leave you! - Nor I.
不了 这里一旦被封 就会变成坟地
Nay. Once the watchmen seal this place, it will become a tomb.
我跟你一起 别说了
I'm going in with you, and that's an end of it.
-留下来 -谁来照顾你
- Stay! - Who will care for you?!
我爱你才把你留下
My love for you requires I leave you here.
巨根伯比奇
Big dick Burbage.
我不会就这样死去
Not all of me will die.
记住我
Keep my memory.
奥托吕科斯和我一起当了十二年学徒
Autolycus and I were apprenticed together at 12 years.
帮我写托普克利夫的剧 等我出来 我会演
Write me Topcliffe, and when I get out, I'll play him.
还得留个角色给奥托吕科斯
Make sure there's something for Autolycus.
-他喜欢帅的角色 -不 理查德
- He likes the handsome types. - No! Richard.
这就是我的信仰
This is what I believe in.
理查德 不
Richard, no!
理查德 别傻了
Richard! Don't be foolish!
理查德
Richard!
理查德 还有时间救你自己
Richard! There's still time to save yourself!
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表