剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
意料之中
It surpriseth me not.
那种地方 里面满是酒鬼 败类 婊♥子♥和密探
Those places are full drunkards, degenerates, whores, and spies.
太难融入了
I find it so hard to fit in.
拿来信的人能帮我找到索斯韦尔
Whoever carried this letter can lead me to southwell.
那这个人真是值钱
Then they are a valuable prize.
找到他 我就好好奖赏你
Find him, and you'll be paid well.
去剧院里 找手上有道伤口的人
Search the theatres for a writer with a gash on his hand.
克里斯托弗·马洛的"帕木儿幽魂"
"Tamburlaine the ghost" by Christopher Marlowe!
伯比奇 那个骗子在哪
Burbage! Where is that liar?
伯比奇 伯比奇
Burbage! Burbage!
你说那是我的剧本
You said it was my play.
没毛病 我确实付过你钱了
Well...I did pay for a marlowe play.
可问题是我没写
But I didn't write you one.
演出过后
After the performance,
你可以说这是你的某个弟♥子♥写的
you can say it was written by a disciple of yours?
我有权告你
I could sue you, you know.
首先 你得让我见一见这位"弟♥子♥"
First, I want to meet this..."Disciple."
跟我来
Very well.
住手 我在练习呢
Stop that! I'm practicing!
你俩看起来很忙
You two look busy.
你的长袍会被毁掉的 好
Your pretty gown will get ruined! Good.
我不会读这个
I-i can't read this.
死神
..."the death."
威尔 我牙齿看起来怎样
Look, if I ... will, what do you think of my teeth?
很好 非常吓人
Yes. Very scary.
我拿着镜子到底要干嘛
What am I holding the mirror up to?
你这个软蛋怂包
You poxy, pigeon-livered, sodding cocksuckers!
-小子 你挺逗哈 -威尔
- Now, that's funny, boy. - Will!
-真好笑 -我到底拿着镜子做什么呀
That's funny. What am I holding a mirror up to?
-演员天性 -威尔
- Nature. - Will!
-天性使然 -威尔
- Nature? - Will!
来见见克里斯托弗·马洛
Come and meet Christopher marlowe.
我是威尔 威廉
Will. William.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
幸会
An honor.
你的剧本看样子不错
Seems your play is quite the thing.
和您的大作相较... 不值一提
Very poor thing, compared to your...Great works.
的确
Indeed.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我...不小心划的
I...Slipped.
你在伦敦待多久了
How long have you been in London?
不久
Not long.
是
No.
的确不久
No, not long at all.
欢迎您 谢克谢夫特先生
And welcome, monsieur shakeshaft.
相信您此行会受益匪浅的
I predict your stay will be profitable.
克里斯托弗·马洛的大作"帖木儿幽魂"
"Tamburlaine the ghost" by Christopher Marlowe!
你 过来
Psst! You ... come here.
对 就你 过来
Yes, you. Come on.
去理查德·托普克里夫家
Go to the house of Richard Topcliffe.
-去谁家 -理查德·托普克里夫家
Whose house? Richard Topcliffe.
告诉他马洛这有他想要的东西 明白吗
Tell him Marlowe has what he seeks. You understand?
他想要的东西
What he seeks.
明白 先生
Aye, sir.
快去吧
Off you go.
-肯普大♥师♥ 先生 -怎么了
Master Kemp, sir. What? What?!
-您在这场戏中的台词是... -台词
In this scene, the line where you ... The line?!
小子 闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your gob, Sonny.
看爷的拿手绝活吧
Watch a star shine.
回避 回避
Dislodge! Dislodge!
国王来啦
It is the king of England!
英格兰之王
The king of england!
英格兰之王
The king of england!
看我的黑♥马♥鞍
Saddle my bonny black!
托普克里夫先生的信
Message for Mr. Topcliffe.
我会取他们性命 陛下
I would have their lives choked up, my sovereign.
夫人 取谁的性命
Whose lives, m'lady?
你的王后
Your wedded queen ... my liege.
-还有索尔斯伯里... -我究竟拿着...
And Salisbury... What am I holding ...
镜子反应人的天性
It's holding a mirror up to nature.
他们死后才应得到恩赏
...that we cannot bestow but by their death.
这是犯法的
Thy opposition is beyond our law!
你的欲望 也一样
So is your...Desire.
对啊 告诉那个老色鬼
Yeah! Tell the old lech!
马洛先生来信 老爷
A message from Mr. marlowe, sir.
他人在何处
Where is he?
在剧院
The theatre.
一群丑陋的乌鸦四处叫嚷
A flight of ugly ravens do croak and hover
在将士头顶盘旋
o'er our soldiers' heads!
飞 飞吧
Fly! Fly!
希冀全无 唯死可依
There is no hope but death!
♪ 死亡 死亡啊
♪ La morte ♪ la mooooooooooooorte
这是我的宝剑首次饮血
This first fruit of my sword.
即使是在地狱之门前 我也要砍下这头颅
Cropped and cut down even at the gate of death!
杀光法国佬
Down with the French faggots!
"地狱之门" 是我的台词 好台词全是我写的
"Gate of death" is my line. All the good bits are mine.
就凭你肚子里那堆狗屎
You couldn't write this well
根本写不出来
if I shoved a hot poker up your arse?
父亲 我杀的波西米亚之王 是成千上万人的...
The king of boheme, father, whom I slew, whose thousands...
这小子演的是个屁
That boy can't act for shite!
躺在我厚重的旧盾上...
And lay as thick upon my battered crest...
"木匠" 又发飙了
"The carpenter's" at it again.
至少观众还在看
Well, at least the audience are with us.
整个剧全靠最后的演讲了
The entire play hangs on the final speech.
如果理查德继续瞎叫 我们就完蛋了
If Richard doesn't stop shouting, we're ruined.
... 一般吹了 就像不停劳作的木工斧...
...often blows, like the continual laboring of a woodman's axe...
他现在在鬼吼些什么
What's he yelling about now?
... 砍橡木变为错误
...that is enjoining to fell a load of oaks
我会想起你给我的礼物
began to faulter, straight I would record
与我的誓言
my gifts you gave me and my zealous vow
尽管如此 我仍一往无前
that, in despite, I carved my passage forth!
因此 法国的约翰
So, John of France!
我知道你已守诺
I see you keep your word!
给我把剑
Give me a sword.
你若当初便这样做
But had you done at first, as now you do,
-多少城镇... -镜子!
- how many civil towns ... - A mirror!
你有何贵干... 士兵
What mean you...Soldier?
说话
Speak!
举一面镜子 王子殿下 让
Hold up a mirror... My prince... Wherein...
这个法国恶棍看清自己邪恶的天性
This French villain may see his own foul nature.
天性
Nature?
举一面镜子
Hold up a mirror?
他的... 天性
His...Nature?
-镜子... -反射他的... 天性
- Mirror... - To his...Nature.
镜子...
Mirror...
一面镜子
A mirror.
国王 看看你的土地上降临了怎样的灾难
John, see what a scourge has laid upon your land?
如果你从一开始就像现在这样做
Had you done at first as now you do,
多少城镇会保持完好
how many civil towns had stood untouched
不至于成为如今的废墟
that now are turned to ragged heaps of stones?
多少生命得以挽回
How many people's lives might'st thou have saved
不至于过早埋入坟堆
that are untimely sunk into their graves?
是啊 战争
Yeah. War.
无非浪费 不是吗
Nothing but a waste, innit?
若上帝保佑 我们会返航英国
God willing, then, to England we'll be shipped.
相信我们会在一小时内到达
Where in a happy hour, I trust we shall arrive.
三位国王 两位王子 还有一个皇后
Three kings, two princes, and a queen!
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢 各位先生
Thank you, gentles, all!
不过 我必须告诉你们
But, I must inform you
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表