剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我朋友很喜欢黑头发 爱生气的那个
My friend is enamored of dark, angry ones.
等我一会儿
Stay but a moment?
朋友
Friend!
有个美女在打听你
There is a beauty asking after you.
看到了吗 她喜欢你
You see? She likes you.
我很满足 谢谢你 理查德
I'm content. Thank you, Richard.
就满足了吗 及时行乐 不留遗憾啊
Content? We must live fast, die young.
好吧 只要你能闭嘴就好
All right! Only if you promise to shut up.
黑发的是你的
The dark one is yours.
-不是吧 你刚刚... -我回来了 你想我了吗
- Nay, you said... - I'm back. Did you miss me?
-是吧 -有一点吧
- Yeah. - A little bit?
承认吧...
Come on...
晚上好
Good evening.
最好别挑战注定会失败的事
Best not begin what must inevitably fail.
这些无♥耻♥的天主教♥徒♥
Shameless as these catholics are,
他们以为用弱者来作护盾就能
they think to shield themselves with the weaker
让我有所犹豫
will weaken my resolve,
觉得我的恻隐之心会让我
that I am too full of the milk of human kindness
无法履行职责
to prosecute my duty.
可惜目标物越弱 我就越强
But the weaker my object, the stronger I must be.
目标物
Object.
不是人 而是... 非人的
Not human, but... other.
你说什么
What are you saying?
只是... 您真是个特殊的人 先生
Merely that... you are a special kind of human, sir,
值得好好深入了解一番
one that must be truly and closely studied.
怎么
What?
-不可能 -我知道 你说得很清楚了
- Impossible. - I know. You made that clear.
你刚刚在模仿太平鸟的叫声吗
Were you attempting a bohemian waxwing?
该死的 没错
Shite! Yes.
确实该死 你模仿得糟透了
Shite is right. You're a horrible bird caller.
太平鸟是我第四喜欢的鸟
The bohemian waxwing's my fourth favorite bird.
真的吗
R-really?
那你第三喜欢的呢
What's your third favorite?
槲鸫
The mistle thrush.
你把它藏在了喉咙里吗
Have you stashed the little fellow in your throat?
教教我
Teach me.
继续啊
Go on.
好吧
Erm, okay.
把嘴唇向前撅
Push your lips forward.
像这样...
Like this...
有点... 有点... 差不多...
Sort... sort... sort of...
"可惜目标物越弱 我就越强"
"The weaker the object, the stronger my resolve."
混账
Bastard.
我和托普克利夫共进了晚餐
I supped with Topcliffe.
还活着回来了
And live to tell.
我感觉... 被玷污了
I feel... soiled.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
什么
Pardon?
照我说的做
Do as I say.
恶人 上帝的仆从
Terror, in the service of god.
伪君子
The hypocrite.
他笑着谈论上帝 女王和国家
He smiles and smiles and talks of god and queen and country.
我希望打进一束光进他的蛛巢
I will shine such light into the spider's nest
让世界看清他那嘴脸
that all the world will see him
就像变相的瘟疫一般
for the deformed pestilence he is.
汉斯顿如果能知晓这瘟疫
Hunsdon will no more be able to champion Topcliffe
他就不会再支持托普克利夫了
than if he were riddled with plague.
但你怎么把这搬上台
But how will you have it performed?
审查官不会通过一部政♥治♥剧的
The censor would never pass a political play.
我会写下来
I will write it.
也许那能够鼓舞未来的几代人
And perhaps it will inspire future generations.
你可以这样安慰自己
Content yourself with that.
我不得不挺身而出... 因为普雷斯托 因为巴克斯特
I am compelled to make a stand... By Presto, by Baxter,
-因为害怕自己的无能 因为... -因为你渴望
- by fear that I am a coward, and by... - By a burning desire
向你失去的灵感女神缪斯证明
and to prove to your lost muse that you are not
你不是她想的那种懦夫吗
the craven fellow she imagines you to be?
我会找到办法
I will find a way.
现在你来 你最拿手的夜莺
Now you. Your best nightingale.
撅起嘴来
Pucker up.
摩尔
Moll!
我快饿死了
I'm bloody starved!
过会儿想吃点什么
Cravin' a bite after a bit.
去馅饼店吗
Pie shop?
我们走吧
Nous allons!
我不去了 朋友
Not me, friend.
我送佩格回家
I'll be walking Peg to her door.
完全是反方向啊
It is wholly the wrong direction.
是我唯一的方向
The only direction for me.
怎么
What?
这只能让你见一小会儿
This only gets you to the bells.
父亲
Father?
儿子 他们做了什么
Son, what have they done?
什么也没有
They've done nothing.
日子很长
The days are long.
我整天祈祷希望在他们来时
I spend the time in prayer that I may have the strength
我能有力量经受一切
to endure when they come.
"如果" 只能说"如果"
Say "if." Say only "if."
如果他们来了
If they come.
-我的孩子... -您忧劳过度了
- My boy... - You worry yourself to sickness.
父亲 我自己选的路
Father, I chose my path.
如果上帝带走我 我将被祝福
If god takes me, I shall be blessed.
不
No.
我去见索斯韦尔教父 他会把一切摆平的
I will see Father Southwell, and he will set everything straight.
时间到了
Time then.
别为我哭 我不怕
Do not weep for me. I am not afraid.
大块头 马上离开
Big man, let loose now.
星期天的羊肉最好吃
Lamb's best on Sunday.
我能吃上就吃 就很高兴了
Though I eat it when I can, and happy for it.
我花四便士买♥♥那块
I'd pay a groat for that one.
一个先令 它就归你了
Were it a shilling, you would own it.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你非得不停地骚扰我吗
Must you continually plague me?
求你了 等一下
Please, a moment.
-我很忙 -我想... 想向你道歉
- I'm busy. - Look, I'd like... I'd like to apologize,
都是我不对 都是我的错
for everything, for all of it.
道过歉了 别缠着我了
And so you have. Now leave me.
我希望能和你谈谈新的戏
I-i was hoping we might discuss a new play.
求你了
Please.
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
真的... 很重要 说实话... 你是我真正的缪斯女神
It... it's important, and... in troth, you are my one true muse.
我现在对这些不感兴趣 再见 威尔
That no longer interests me. Good day, Will.
我要见神父
I must see the father.
兄弟 我不想跟你动手
Man, I do not want to draw on you.
我必须要见神父
I must see the father now.
索斯韦尔神父现在有事情 你得等着
Father Southwell is occupied. You will wait.
你非要这样就杀了我吧 我不在乎
Kill me if that's your job. What care I?
神父 我求你 救救我的欧文
Father, I beg you, save my Owen.
我看见可怜的尼姆斯的下场
I saw poor Neemes.
是
Yes.
但他现在与上帝同在
But he is with the lord now.
为什么上帝不知道欧文是爱他的
Why does god not know that Owen loves him?
他知道 马库斯
He does, Marcus.
他知道
God knows.
神父 您是圣人
Father, you are a holy man.
是伟人
You are a great man.
我只是个普通人 马库斯 跟大家都一样
I'm just a man, Marcus, as much or as little as any other.
没有人能知道上帝的计划
And no man can see almighty god's plan.
怎么能计划让一个无辜的人送命
How can the slaughter of an innocent be a plan,
这不是谋杀吗
and not simple murder?
别再说了
No more.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表