剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
是呀 马洛 你近来产出很低
Yes, Marlowe. You seem rather barren of late.
因为我的星座
The fault lies in my astrology.
生为双鱼座 我就注定要逆流而行
Born under the sign of pisces, I'm doomed to swim against the stream.
公众要得越多 我能给他们的越少
The more my public want me, the less I give them.
恐怕这问题和你的星座无关 而是因为你自己
Perhaps the fault lies not in your stars but in yourself,
是你过得太滋润了
that you are so fishified.
太滋润了 说得好啊小大♥师♥
Fishified. Touch? Starlet.
我和你说过他能给自己的晚餐写首歌♥
I told you he would sing for his supper.
你在搞事情
You're making an impact.
我们今晚的目的是要追寻神圣
Our purpose here tonight is to access the divine.
这是主要节目
The main event.
约翰·迪 皇后的首席占星师和数学家
John Dee, the queen's chief astrologer and mathematician.
目前玩得开心吗
Enjoying yourself so far?
谁说我不在名单上 你们知道我是谁吗
Who says I'm not on the list? Do you know who I am?
算了吧 理查德
Leave it, Richard.
我是伦敦最棒的演员
I'm the greatest actor in London.
你比不上爱德华·阿莱恩
Thou art no Edward Alleyn.
不可能 我可是伯比奇家的理查德
Nay! I'm Richard bloody Burbage!
我喜欢内德·阿莱恩
I love Ned Alleyn.
他演的帖木儿让我心潮澎湃
His tambourlain swelled my heart.
我到底能不能进去
Can I enter or not?
滚
Piss off.
放开我 你这肥猪
Let me go, your overgrown swine!
这能帮你沉浸在仪式中
It will help immerse you in the ceremony.
-这是什么 -你还参不参与
- What is it? - Will you partake or no?
回你朋友身边去 莎士比亚
Return to your sidekicks, Shakespeare.
我看错你了
I had mistaken thee for someone better.
有两个世界... 一个我们可以看见
There are two worlds... That which we can see
另一个不可见 却一样真实
and another unseen but no less real.
今晚 我们将尝试前往那个世界
Tonight, we will attempt to access the unseen.
迪是全欧洲最智慧的人
Dee is the most brilliant mind in all Europe.
他的私人图书馆
His private library is larger than that
比牛津和剑桥加起来的还大
of the universities of Oxford and Cambridge combined.
他占星预言了西班牙舰队的战败
He astrologized the defeat of the Spanish armada.
有人说他着实可以召唤风暴
Some say he actually conjured the storm.
告诉我们 迈克尔
Talk to us, Michael.
打开49座智慧的大门
Unlock the 49 gates of wisdom...
我想看看在见过迪的天使和恶魔后
I wanted to see what a believer like yourself
像你这样的信徒会变成怎样
made of Dee's angels and demons.
告诉我们你的计划
And make your plan for us known!
你们还有谁敢看火焰吗
Are there others amongst you who dare to look into the flame?
我敢
I will.
那个 纯粹是骗人的
That way, greatness lies.
我也敢看火焰
I will also look into the flame.
迈克尔大天使 向这些勇敢的冒险者揭示了
Archangel Michael, reveal the mysteries of the unseen world
充满疑团的未知世界
to these intrepid voyagers.
你能看到什么
Can you see something?
他是个奸细 他是个奸细
He's a spy. He's a spy.
他是个天主教的奸细
He's a catholic spy.
-他是个奸细 -他是个叛徒
- He's a spy. - He's a traitor.
-他是个奸细 -他是个奸细
- He's a spy. - He's a spy.
他是个天主教的奸细
He's a catholic spy.
-奸细 -奸细
- Spy. - Spy.
记住你真正的信仰 威尔
Remember thy true faith, Will.
不
No.
放过我
Leave me.
放过我
Leave me!
你不能把我拖下地狱
You will not drag me to hell!
不要 不要
Please no. No.
不
No.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
两个诗人相比...
The lesser of two poets,
差的那个就必须为你去死吗
and that means he deserved to die for you?
可怜甜心爱丽丝
Poor, sweet Alice.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
看在基♥督♥的份上 告诉我你看到了什么
For Christ's sake, tell me what you saw.
天堂 地狱 上帝还是恶魔
Heaven, hell, god, the devil?
他们真的存在吗
Are they real?
放开我
Leave me!
他们真的存在吗
Are they real?!
不战胜他们我没法创作
I cannot write unless I conquer them all.
威廉滚吧
William Never-here!
金笔大♥师♥
Master golden quill!
太伟大了 他的朋友配不上他
Too good for his own friends!
我的鼻子
My nose!
我的鼻子
My nose!
别打脸啊 我的鼻子
Not my face! My nose!
威尔 不
Will! No!
你想把这里烧光吗
Are you trying to burn the place down?
这是什么
What is this?
别看它
Don't look at it.
拜托 爱丽丝
Please, Alice.
没多少吸引观众的东西
There's not much about falconry,
但唯一信仰那块就足以让我们受绞刑
but enough about the one true faith to see us all hanged.
科顿先生是罗伯特·索斯维尔吗
Is Mr. Cotton Robert Southwell?
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
是的
Yes.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
通过撒谎的方式
By lying to me?
即使发誓不会还要让我家人处于危险之中的办法
By putting my family at risk even though you swore you would not?!
我应该早点烧掉它的
I should have burnt it sooner.
留着只是为了尽我的义务
I kept it only out of obligation.
你觉得因为你的懦弱给我们带来生命危险更好
And that is better, that you risk our lives through cowardice?
你就是个骗子
You are a liar and a fraud.
巴克斯特被你害死时我没在意
I ignored it when your hands were stained with Baxter's blood,
我不会再忽视 也不会再为你浪费时间
but I won't ignore it again, nor waste another second upon you.
我会远离你
I'll stay away from you.
不 是你该远离我们
No. You will stay away from all of us!
你找个借口离开剧院
You make your excuses and leave the theatre,
不然的话
because if you don't,
我就去告诉父亲和哥哥你的身份
I will tell my father and my brother what you are.
就算他们不杀你 托普克利夫也会杀你
And if they don't tear you in two, they'll make sure Topcliffe does.
醒了吗 小可爱
Awake, duckling?
嗯
Aye.
你母亲在为你准备
Your mother's gone to see if she can get you
穿去见基南的新衣服
something new to wear to Keenan's.
她不该在这上面浪费钱
She shouldn't be wasting money on dresses.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
哪怕你穿麻布衣
We could put you in sack cloth.
任何长了眼睛的男人都会想要你
Any man with eyes would still want you.
谢谢你 爸
Thank you, pa.
今天一定会过得很好
I've a good feeling about today.
凯利
Kelly.
开门 凯利
Open up, Kelly.
你昨晚演了一出好戏 我的朋友
You put on quite the show last night, friend.
你知道那是个好的表演 马洛大人
Thou wouldst know a good show, master Marlowe.
我们都是谎言的传播者
We're both proud purveyors of hocus-pocus.
问问你的朋友 他看到的是不是真的
Ask your friend if what he saw was true.
我什么都没看见
I saw nothing.
你看错地方了
You were looking in the wrong place.
那我应该看向哪里
And where exactly should I have directed my gaze?
这里
In here.
很少有人敢这么做
It's a journey few have the stomach for.
你之事另一个骗子
You're just another charlatan.
我没有邀请你 马洛大人 而且我很忙
I didn't invite you, Mr. marlowe. And I'm busy.
等等
Wait.
我的胆量很大
I have a strong stomach.
如果你能证明它 你的付出会很值得
If you can turn it, it will be worth your pain.
我没有读 也不想读
I've not read it, nor do I intend to.
我不会接替你的事业
I won't take up your cause.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表