剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
你说你找不到莎士比亚是什么意思
What do you mean you can't find Shakespeare?
爱丽丝
Alice!
-她会没事的 -宝贝闺女
- She'll be all right. - My baby.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
-这... 发生了什么 -对啊 是怎么了
- What... what happened? - Yes, what happened?
等会还有时间谈 爱丽丝需要休息
There'll be time to talk anon. Alice needs to rest.
对 带她去楼上
Yes, just take her upstairs.
小家伙 我们担心得快疯了
Duckling, you had us worried sick.
我不明白 你在哪找到她的
I don't understand. Where did you find her?
我不能告诉你 理查德
I can't tell you, Richard.
不能告诉我 为什么
Can't tell me? Why?
爱丽丝让我保证不能说
Alice made me promise not to.
那至少告诉我为什么你知道该上哪找她
Then at least tell me how you knew where to find her.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我们是朋友 威尔 实话实说就好
We're friends, Will. Just tell me the truth.
我...
I...
我爱爱丽丝
I love Alice.
当然了 所有人都爱爱丽丝
Of course. Everyone loves Alice.
不
No.
我爱她
I love her.
爱她吗
Love her?
但你结婚了
But you're married.
莎士比亚和爱丽丝
Shakespeare and Alice?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我觉得最好不要说
I thought it best not to.
愚蠢的女人
Foolish woman.
她是我妹妹 你怎么能这样背叛我
She's my sister! How could you betray me like that?!
你几个月来都在骗我
You've been lying to me for months!
要是我知道 就永远不会允许这发生
If I'd known, this would never have happened.
站起来打我啊 你个混账东西
Get up and fight me, you piece of shit!
我不会打你的 理查德
I'm not gonna fight you, Richard.
懦夫
Coward!
早告诉你离我的女儿远点
I told you to stay away from my daughter!
你说得对 是我的错 是我的错
You're right. It's my fault. It's my fault.
都是我的错
All of it is my fault.
滚出我家和剧院 永远别回来
Leave my house and my theatre, and never return!
再让我看见你 我就杀了你
If I ever see you again, I will kill you!
我会走 但走之前我们必须上演"理查三世"
I'll go, but first, we must do "Richard III."
"理查三世"
"Richard III"?!
"理查三世"
"Richard III"?!
我们会烧掉你的剧本
We will burn your work
永远不会再提起莎士比亚这个名字
and never speak the name Shakespeare again!
"理查三世" 是托普克利夫
"Richard III" is Topcliffe.
是托普克利夫害了我
Topcliffe did this to me.
啥
What?
啥 为什么 为什么托普克利夫...
What? W-why? Why would Topcliffe...
我们必须用这部剧与他战斗
We must fight him with this play.
战斗... 用这部剧和他战斗
Fight... fight him with this play?
你把她卷入了什么危险
What have you got her mixed up in?
托普克利夫曾找过手上有伤的人
Topcliffe was looking for someone with a cut hand.
你手上有过伤
You had a cut hand!
他是在找你
He was looking for you!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
-为什么 -我是天主教♥徒♥
- Why?! - I'm a catholic.
天主教♥徒♥
Catholic?
我是天主教♥徒♥
I'm catholic.
天主教♥徒♥
Catholic?
-我就知道 -听我说 父亲
- I knew it. - Listen to me, father.
不 住口 你差点就死了
No! No, you nearly died!
托普克利夫还在找你吗
Is Topcliffe still searching for you?
是的
Yes.
好吧 就这样吧 我们关闭剧院离开伦敦
Right. That's it, we're closing the theatre and leaving London.
-什么 -你还没听我说啊 父亲
- What? - You're not listening to me, father.
没时间多说了 我们去我妹妹家
There's no time to talk. We'll go to my sister's.
-托普克利夫会找到你的 -拜你所赐
- Topcliffe will find you! - This is your doing.
只有这场戏能救爱丽丝
The only way to save Alice is with the play.
一场戏怎么能救...
How can a play save...
女王看重她的名声胜过一切
The queen values her reputation above all things.
女王可以做任何她想做的事
Well, the queen can do what she bloody well likes!
不 若我们公开使托普克利夫蒙羞
No! If we publicly shame Topcliffe,
汉斯顿就不可能在陛下面前支持他
Hunsdon cannot support him to her majesty.
沃尔辛海姆就会夺去托普克利夫的权力
And Walsingham will strip Topcliffe of all his powers.
他说得对
He's right.
我同意
I agree.
这可能不是一步好棋 但这是我们唯一的机会
It may not be a good chance, but it's our only chance.
这能把我们都害死
It could get us all killed.
宁愿有尊严的死 也不要苟活于世
Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.
这是我们的信条 也是你不畏艰险
That's what we all believe in. It's why you risked everything
在伦敦开第一家剧院的原因
to build the first theatre in London,
所以我们成为演员 而不是什么工匠或木匠
and why we're players and not glovemakers or carpenters.
我尊重你的选择 詹姆斯
I'll support whatever decision you make, James.
啊 我的国王
Aah! M-my king!
我... 我的...
My... my...
连个能与我相伴的野鬼都没有
Not even a poxy ghost to keep me company.
没错
That's right.
没错 完成了
That's right. It's done.
我为你去地狱走了一遭又回来了
I have been to hell and back for you.
不是那个女孩
It's not the girl!
继续搜
Keep searching!
疯了吧 威尔 你失去理智了
Out of your mind, will. Out of your mind!
太疯狂了 这是自寻死路
It's insanity! This is suicide!
好 好... 好
All right! All... all right!
我只要你听完莎士比亚的话
All I ask is that you hear Shakespeare out.
托普克利夫不会把我们都杀了吗
But won't Topcliffe have us all killed?
要是这出戏没打动汉斯顿 那就... 会
If the play fails to convince hunsdon, then... yes.
但我们只是演员 不过是演员
But we're only players. We're merely players.
要是我们能说服汉斯顿和其他贵族
If we convince Hunsdon and the other aristocrats
背弃托普克利夫
to turn their backs on Topcliffe,
沃尔辛厄姆就有托辞
Walsingham will have the excuse he needs
罢黜托普克利夫
to remove Topcliffe from power.
要是托普克利夫成了间谍头子
If Topcliffe become spymaster,
他就会是全英格兰权势最盛的人
he'll be the most powerful man in England.
这还不算完
And that's not all.
爱丽丝...
Alice...
她...
She...
托普克利夫...把爱丽丝关起来了
Topcliffe... detained Alice.
-折磨她... -什么
- He tortured her... - What?
差点杀了她
And he almost killed her.
我的天 为什么
Jesus Christ! Why?!
他是个恶魔
He's a devil.
我们知道托普克利夫杀了巴克斯特
We know Topcliffe killed Baxter.
我们该为信仰而战了
The time has come to fight for what we believe in.
朋友们 大战已至 我们的武器就是台词
We are at war, friends, and our only weapons are words.
莎士比亚大♥师♥可能有自己的缺点...
Master Shakespeare may have his faults...
但他的台词有万钧之力
But his words have power.
而我 将站在这个舞台上
And I, for one, will stand on this stage
将义不容辞地说出这些话
and say them on my own if I have to.
我会与你并肩作战 儿子
I'll stand with you, son.
-我也是 -我也是
- And I. - And I.
还有我
And I.
还有我
And I.
-还有我 -我也是
- And I. - And I.
那我们就是一条心了
Then we are one.
我好想庆祝一下
I'm in the mood to celebrate.
肏♥你♥ 马洛
Screw you, Marlowe.
终于啊 我以为你已经升♥天♥了
Finally. And I thought you'd gone off me.
汤米... 我来跟你聊聊一个叫巴雷特.爱默生的人
Tommy... let me tell you about a man named Barrett Emerson.
他曾是位艺术家 我遇到的第一位真正的艺术家
He was an artist, the first true artist I'd ever met.
他让我坚信我能成为今天的我
He made me believe I could be me.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表