剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
你的名利
Your fame?
我不关心自身
I care not about myself.
人们不再为自己的灵魂东躲西♥藏♥
I fight for a world where people do not have to hide
我为那样的世界而战
what is in their soul.
我听说安妮和孩子也在城里
I hear Anne and the children are in town.
我得去看看
I must visit.
不行 你会给我的家带来危险 就像你对其他家庭一样
No. You will not endanger my family as you endangered others.
你不许靠近他们
You stay away from them.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
准备好什么
For what?
死亡
Death.
那就让你如愿
Then you shall have it.
抱歉 姐姐 我只偷到了这些
Sorry, sis. This all I got.
裙子被我弄丢了
I lost the dress.
反正它也不适合你
It didn't suit ya anyway.
妈妈这几天心情难得不错
Doll's in one of her moods. Get scarce for a few days.
他来了啊 你漂亮的裙子在哪里
Here he is. Where's your lovely gown then?
小鬼头出去过 裙子丢了
Little shithead's gone and lost it.
别担心 宝贝儿
No worries, poppet.
我给你重新拿一件 为你量身定制的
I'll get you another, one made just for you.
威尔 你在这做什么
Will, what are you doing here?
安妮知道我过来
Anne knows.
我要让她留在伦敦
I'm gonna ask her to stay in London.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我对家庭有责任 我发过誓
I have a duty to my family. I made a vow.
你这个懦夫 我愿为你放弃一切
You coward. I would give up everything for you.
我也一样
And I for you.
但这样做是为了我的孩子
But this is for my children.
你说过 这是你人生中第一次感受到快乐
You said that you were happy for the first time in your life.
你就这样抛弃吗
Would you just throw that all away?
我全心全意爱你 但我得走正道
I love you with all my heart, but I must do what is right.
正道吗
Right?
"爱并不随着事物变化而变动"
"Love does not alter when it alteration finds,
"事实反而证明 即使濒临世界终结"
"but bears it out, even to the edge of doom.
"爱仍是永恒不变的标志"
It is an ever-fixed mark."
一位著名诗人写的
A great poet wrote that.
不
No.
只是个在黑夜中摸索的穷光蛋而已
Just a poor fool groping in the dark.
爱丽丝和我之间... 结束了 我保证
Alice and I... it's over. I promise.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我们还是一家人
We can be a family again.
不仅是那个女孩的事 威尔
It's about more than the girl, Will.
我来伦敦 真正原因是有事要告诉你
The real reason I came to London is because I've news.
你父亲的生意一败涂地
Your father has run his business into the ground,
但他同意交给我们接手 自己退休
but he's agreed to retire and hand it over to us.
-我计划好了... -安妮 我不能一辈子做手套
- I have plans... - Anne, I cannot make gloves.
我会成功的 你得相信我
I will succeed. You must believe in me.
我没法相信一个梦
I cannot believe in a dream!
我很清楚你的想法
I am well aware of that.
那就承担起你的责任吧
Well, then accept your responsibilities.
从我十八岁起
I have been accepting my responsibilities
就一直在承担家庭责任
since I was 18 years old!
-你跑到了伦敦来 -我有寄钱回家
- You ran off to London. - I send money.
那不够
Not enough!
你知道我在斯特拉特福德过的是什么日子吗
Do you have any idea what my life is like in stratford?
你父母当我是免费佣人
Your parents treat me like an unpaid servant.
就算你不在意我
And if you have so little regard for me,
也不在意孩子吗
what about your children?
如果我留在伦敦 而不是斯特拉特福德
I can give them far more in London
能给他们更多
than I will ever be able to give them in stratford.
求你了 威尔 回家吧
Please, will, will, come home.
你发过誓的
You made a vow.
我们需要你
We need you.
不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no, no, no!
别 别 等等
No! No, no, no! Wait! Wait!
我以为你打算去死
I thought you wanted to die?
是的
That's right.
我一时竟忘了
For a moment, I forgot.
动手吧 你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Bring it on, you motherless, mongrel-swiving bastards!
我正在见证
I'm taking notes.
再见 克里斯托弗·马洛
Goodbye, Christopher Marlowe.
谢谢 执铲者
Thank you, men of shovels.
你已将我深埋
Thou hast planted me marvelous well,
奈何魍魉尤生
but I fear what twisted thing may grow.
你是谁
What are you?
你又是谁
What are you?
我是个死人
I am a dead thing.
我也是个死人
I am a dead thing.
感觉如何
What's it like?
死去
Dead?
就像这样
You already know.
你的孩子们怎么办
What about your children?
爸 爸 我们在伦敦
Pa! Pa! We're in London!
我好心痛
It hurts so much.
不
No.
天寒地冻 茕茕一人
So it ends like this, freezing cold, with no one.
就这样
A sad man's death.
像被厌弃的老人一样死去
An old man who is loathed has this death.
"女孩们哭个不停 于是哈姆奈特杀了恶龙
"All the girls were crying, "so Hamnet killed the dragon
救了大家 他是个英雄
and saved them all. He was a hero."
一个英雄
A hero.
你早就告诉我你已婚
You told me you were married from the start.
威尔 我虽然孩子气 但我不是个孩子
I've behaved like a child, but I'm not a child, will.
爱丽丝 我...我必须和我的家人回斯特拉特福德
Alice, I... I must take my family home, to Stratford.
-不 你不可以 -求你了
- No, you can't. - Please.
别让我更为难
Don't make this harder than it already is.
我们不能分开
We belong together.
我不能在安妮知情的情况下还和你做♥爱♥
I can't make love to you while Anne sits at home, knowing.
我们不用做♥爱♥
I don't need you to make love to me,
我只要你在我身边
but I do need you to be by my side
陪着我重振剧院
while I make this theatre great again.
总有一天 我会接管它
One day, I will run it.
你会是我的搭档 同伴 精神和...
And you will be my partner, my equal, a marriage of minds...
灵魂的伴侣
And souls.
我会嫁给基南 你和安妮在一起
I will marry Keenan and you will have Anne,
我们就这样 一起走到末日
and together, we will bear it out, even until the edge of doom.
走到尽头
The very edge.
我复活了
Resurrected.
父亲
Father?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
住得还愉快吗
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
是的
Yes.
很抱歉让您丢脸
I'm sorry if I shamed you.
我想格雷学院
I think gray's college
会更适合你
may be more suitable accommodations for you.
你会像我一样 坚强起来
It will toughen you up, like it did me.
卫斯理 手♥枪♥是给你的礼物
The pistol was a gift, Wesley.
我得继续忙女王交代的任务
I'm rather busy. Queen's work.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, father.
你最终还是回来了
So you've come at last.
吾爱
My love.
对不起 我的王
Sorry, my king.
我用尽全力了
I've been up to my neck in it.
别在意
It's all right.
死亡不适合你
Death never was your thing.
哈姆奈特 过来 乖
For god's sake, hamnet, come here, please.
乖啦
Thank you.
-父亲
- Father!
-你去了哪儿 -我们想你
- Where have you been? - We missed you!
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表