剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我结婚了
I'm married.
-那边窗里亮起的光... -透过来了
- What light through yonder window... - Breaks?
我永远需要你
I'll always have need of thee.
我是说... 我永远需要你的帮助
I mean, I'll always need your help.
巴克斯特带着一封给叛徒索思韦尔的信
Baxter was carrying a letter for the traitor Southwell.
信里提到我堂兄的消息了吗
What news of my cousin in the letter?
-我不该就这么点工资 -你带来的是半成品
- I should be paid more. - You brought us something half good.
我们把它改得还可以
We turn it into something half decent,
当然也少不了可怜的巴克斯特帮忙
helped, of course, by poor, dear Baxter.
可能死于羞愧... 对一个叛国的演员而言很正常
Perhaps he died of shame... An easy thing for a traitorous player.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 我不知道马洛为什么刺伤巴克斯特 但是...
I am catholic. I don't know why marlowe cut Baxter, but...
该被捕的人是你 而不是他
Should've been you who was arrested, and not him.
我觉得你能成大事 所以救了你
I saw greatness. That's why I saved you.
你又是谁
And who are you?
我的女主人要求你单独演出
My mistress requests a private performance.
-我是个演员 -看的人不是我
- I'm an actor. - It wasn't me watching.
你想要钱 还是权
Dost thou desire money, power?
说话啊 懦夫 说啊
Speak, coward! Speak!
没错 钱 权 名声都想要
Yes! Money, power, greatness!
但最想要的 自♥由♥
But above all, freedom!
两个诗人相比...
the lesser of two poets...
差的那个就必须为你去死吗
And that means he deserves to die for you?
-炼狱是真实存在的... -上帝是仁慈的
- The torments of hell are real... - God is merciful.
你会去赎罪的对吗 罪人
Absolve yourself, would you, sinner?
你是神父吗
Are you a priest?
麻烦你... 带我去见科顿先生
Please... take me to Mr.Cotton.
就在后面
Around the back.
-你是谁 -我是罗伯特·索斯韦尔神父的亲戚
- Who are you?! - I am kin to father Robert southwell!
口袋... 口袋里面 念珠
In my... my pocket, the rosary!
-说出你的教义 -我信唯一的天主
- Tell me your catechism! - Credo in unum deum,
全能的圣父 天地万物无论有形... 皆是祂所创造...
patrem omnipotentem, factorem caeli et... Visibilium omnium...
好兄弟
Good cousin.
我知道你需要帮助
I see you are in need.
是的
Yes.
宽恕我 圣父 我有罪
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
距我上次告解已过去十二个月
It has been 12 months since my last confession.
另一个人替我受了罚
I let another man take my place.
他有妻儿
He had a wife and children.
他本该活下来 死的本该是我
He should, by rights, be living, and I should be dead.
你犯了疏忽之罪 但并未撒谎隐瞒
A sin of omission, but you did not directly lie.
把信带给我是主的旨意
Carrying that letter for me was god's work.
还有那个非常漂亮的姑娘
And that pretty, pretty girl.
还有... 就是...
And then... there is...
上帝已经知道你的所作所为
God already knows what you have done.
向祂坦白吧
Make your peace with him.
有个女人...
A woman...
让我燃起极大激♥情♥ 我甚至不敢接近她
I feel such passion that I'm afraid to be near her.
她年轻吗
She is young?
-美吗 -是的
- Beautiful? - Yes.
当然
Of course.
她只是上帝派来考验你的玩物
She is but a toy, sent to test you.
只要你足够坚定 就能抵御这些欲求
These feelings will pass if you are strong.
是的
Yes.
若要赎罪 念补赎经十五次
For your penance, 15 rosaries.
我们的天父 愿你的名受显扬 愿你的国降临...
Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificertur nomen tuum...
这些印刷机是当代的奇迹
This portable press is a modern marvel.
天主教♥徒♥悄悄做礼拜 神父们四处躲藏
Catholics worship in secret, priests hide in holes,
但这些机器能将我的拙作
but this machine enables my humble writings
传至每一位天主教♥徒♥手中
to be broadcast throughout our network.
上帝将你引到这里
And now god has led you here.
就像我们孩提时的梦想
It is as we dreamed of as boys.
我们将成功宣扬唯一真正的信仰
We will claim victory for the one true religion,
至少用生命为它铺路
or lay down our small lives trying.
我... 我来伦敦是为了创作
I... I came to London to write.
为上帝创作
For god!
我想从另一个角度探究人的灵魂
I want to touch people's souls in another way.
用戏剧吗
With plays?
怎么做
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
这正是我的考验
That is my struggle.
考验
Struggle?
天主教神父至死被视为异端
Catholic priests are outlawed unto death.
你的朋友巴克斯特被杀
Your friend Baxter was killed
正是黑暗的时代纵容托普克利夫之流作恶
because evil times allow evil men like Topcliffe to flourish.
我需要你这样的人
I need men like you,
需要才华横溢的虔诚信徒与我并肩作战
men of talent and conviction to fight with me.
我会帮忙
I will help.
我很快就会回来
I'll come again, soon.
礼拜天来做弥撒
To mass, Sunday.
没错
Yes.
愿天父保佑你 堂弟
May god shine upon you, cousin.
太棒了
Yeah!
不好意思 小天才
Excuse me, your wondrousness.
或许对你来说
It may be the hour
现在是夜壶主人的欢呼时刻
when lord of the chamber pot has his yelling time,
但还有人在睡觉 为了谋生积蓄体力
but there be others still Abed, meditating on the day ahead.
向睡觉的人道歉 美丽的老板娘
Apologies to every sleeper, beauteous tavern keeper.
-你的房♥租呢 -就在这 用不了多久
- Where is thy coin? - Here, and will be translated
就能换回沉甸甸的钱币
into the heavier kind this very day.
今天必须交钱 否则我们之间的交易玩完
This is the last day, or our business is finished, you and I.
文字的荣耀将带我远离粪便
The glory of my words shall save me from the turds.
你写了屎诗 也还是要倒夜壶
Shit be your poetry, and shit still your duty.
可爱的王子 帮个忙吧
Sweet prince, an offering.
你换了称呼... 也去不掉这味
A turd by any other name... Does not smell sweet.
心爱的抹大拉梨花带雨
Beloved Magdalen weeps forever.
英勇的船长葬身深海
Her heroic captain lost to watery depths,
她的爱如闪电般短暂消失
her love as brief as lightning which doth cease to be,
她的悲伤如深海般难填
her grief as deep as the sea which bore it.
她万念俱灰 生生世世哀痛不绝
She will mourn forever more, and always and anon and anon.
剧终
The end.
这真是... 纯粹 耀眼 发光
That is... pure, gleaming, glistening,
热乎 没有杂质的一坨屎
steaming, unadulterated... shit!
屎
Shit?
你不是想要有诗意吗
Did you not mark the poetry?
诗意 我要的喜剧呢
Poetry? Where's the comedy!?
说好的为我塑造的伟岸角色呢
Where are these towering roles you said you'd write me?
我虽不想这么说 但是...
I never thought I'd say this, but...
我怀念巴克斯特 愿他安息
I pine for Baxter, god rest his soul.
有些部分还是可圈可点的
There's promise in the dog.
船长该更加英勇
And the captain could be heroic.
霍雷肖是忠诚的
And Horatio, loyal.
-我们可以把结尾精简... -再加上一首歌♥...
- And if we shortened the end... - And added a song...
♪ 凛风刮起 吹打面庞 ♪
♪ That'll blow winds, crack your cheeks ♪
闭嘴
Shut up!
朽木不可雕也
A pig's ear is still a pig's ear!
-你没戏了 -什么
- You're out. - Out?
-爸爸 -我喂不起流浪狗
- Father! - I can't feed stray dogs.
先生 可我的第一部戏...
Sir, my very first play...
一部分是巴克斯特的 但巴克斯特已经走了
Was part Baxter's, and Baxter is no more.
我从你身上嗅到了点什么 莎士比亚大♥师♥
I have a queer feeling about you, master Shakespeare.
我只想着写作
All I would do is write.
厄运就像瘟疫... 会传染
Bad luck is like the plague... Contagious.
从我的剧院滚出去
Stay away from my theatre!
要让他们笑 让他们哭
Make 'em laugh, make 'em cry.
你的剧只能让他们打呼
That'll make 'em snore.
再见
I'll... see you.
-你父亲是个蠢货 -通常是的 但今天他没错
- Your father's a fool. - Normally, yes, but today, he's right.
你也这样吗 爱丽丝
You, too, Alice?
诗意和情感都很好
The poetry and passion are good.
但故事一般
The story is not good.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表