剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我们伟大到能质疑上帝了吗
Are we great enough to question the maker of all things?
没有 上帝会照拂欧文的 不是这一世 便是下一世
No. God will care for Owen, if not in this life, then the next.
为了你的儿子你要坚强
You must be strong for your son.
要有信心 马库斯
Keep faith, Marcus.
永生就在这信仰之中
Eternity is in the balance.
走吧 愿上帝与你同在
Go now. God be with you.
我拿到了
I have it.
教皇已经同意我对女王的计划
The pope has approved our plan for the queen.
我们现在每走一步 就危险一分
Every step now may prove more perilous than the last.
是的 神父
Yes, father.
你准备好了吗
Are you prepared?
瘟疫死亡人数
Plague bill! Plague bill!
27个人
Wow! 27 dirt nappers!
每周他都赢
Every week, he wins.
我是死亡的预言者
I am the diviner of death.
你个傻♥逼♥
You numbskulls!
再多死三个 咱们连门都别想开了
Three more, and they'll shut our bloody door.
干活去
Get to work!
奥托吕科斯
Autolycus!
昨晚跟那个爱生气的妞玩得好吗
What of your night with the angry maiden?
她是不是一下就咬住了
Did she bite it right off?
挺不错的
I had a wonderful time.
哪部分最好啊
Which part was most filled with wonder?
她的手 嘴
Her hand? Her mouth?
我们只聊了天 关于鸟的
We only spoke, mostly of birds.
鸟
Birds?!
我热衷模仿鸟这么多年了 你居然没注意到
I have been an avid imitator for years, and you've never noticed.
她就知道
She did.
我知道
I noticed.
我怕你嫌丢人没提过罢了
I simply chose to ignore it out of embarrassment for you.
你就是个大个头的孩子
You are simply a stretched child.
你也早上好 摩尔
Well, good morrow to you, too, Moll.
你知道她叫什么吗
Do you even know her name?
当然知道了
Of course I know her name.
佩格
Peg!
她叫佩格
Her name was Peg.
心地善良 年轻迷人
A charming young woman with many fine qualities.
佩格是我女孩的名字
Peg's my girl's name.
难道不相似吗
Well, didn't they sound similar?
佩格... 莱格 凯格 恳求
Peg... leg? Keg? Beg?
摩尔 我就是随便玩玩
Moll, I was just having a bit of fun.
这有什么错
What's so wrong with that?
为我这干什么
Why ask me?
我... 我不知道
I... I don't know.
因为... 我觉得你对我失望了
Because... I feel like I've let you down.
对你失望的不是我
It's not me you let down.
好了 浮士德... 现在签字吧
So, faustus... you'll sign now.
问问题吧
Ask thy questions.
浮士德 你已经签了合约
So, faustus, you've signed your deed.
想问什么就问吧
Now ask your questions.
告诉我 靡菲斯特 我的... 灵魂
Tell me, mephistopheles, what... What good...
对大人... 有什么用
What... good will my soul do thy lord?
"告诉我 靡菲斯特 我的灵魂对大人有什么用"
"Tell me, mephistopheles, what good will my soul do thy lord?"
扩大他的王国
Enlarge his kingdom.
就是因为这个吗
Is that the reason he tempts us thus?
这是对苦命人的慰藉
It is a comfort to the wretched.
"对可怜人来说 知道痛苦里有人同行是种慰藉"
"It is a comfort to the wretched to have companions in misery."
痛苦
Misery.
痛苦中的同行者
Companions in misery.
对
Yes.
对可怜人来说 知道痛苦里有人同行是种慰藉
Comfort to the wretched to have companions in misery.
来 来 来
Come, come, come!
来 我觉得... 地狱不存在
Come, I think hell... Hell was fable.
我觉得地狱不存在
I think hell's a fable.
是
Ay.
-是 -你会一直这样认为
- Ay. - Think so still.
你会一直这样认为 直到事实让你改观
Think so still, until experience change thy mind.
"告诉我 魔鬼 人们称为地狱的地方到底在哪"
"Then tell me, devil, where is the place that men call hell?"
人们称为地狱的地方到底在哪
Where is the place that men call hell?
天堂之下
Under the heaven.
没错 具体♥位♥置呢
Ay. But whereabout?
"深渊之中..."
"Within the depths..."
"...之中"
"Within... the..."
在什么之中
Within the what?
在水中
Within the water!
我们被折磨的这些事中
Within the bowels of these elements, where we are tortured...
在我们被折磨的地方... 永远停留
Where we are tortured... and remain for... And remain forever.
永远
Forever?
地狱没有限制 孩子
Hell hath no limits, kit,
它也不会停留在固定某处
nor is it circumscribed in one self place.
我们所在之地即地狱 不管地狱在哪 我们必将身在其中
Where we are is hell, and where hell is, then we must ever be.
我们必将身在...
Then we must ever...
我被诅咒了
Then I am damned.
这些你满意吗
Do these meet with your approval?
我不是故意不接受你的道歉
I did not mean to seem unappreciative of your apology,
但你要知道 你没必要道歉
but you see, there is no need.
反而是我要谢你
I have much to thank you for.
如果不是为了你 我不会去见他
If not for you, I would never have met him.
谁
Him?
科顿先生
Mr. Cotton.
你又去找他了
You met with him again?
是的
I have.
为什么
Why?
他指引我 开导我
Guidance. Purpose.
因为他 我终于感受到解脱
Through him, I finally feel free.
从哪解脱
Of what?
你
You.
爱丽丝 危险真实存在
Alice, the danger is real.
就算对女人 托普克利夫也不会善罢甘休
Topcliffe won't hesitate to murder a woman.
我不是懦夫
I am no coward.
昨天被处决的男人也一样
Nor was the man executed yesterday,
是你新人生导师的信徒
also a disciple of your new savior.
如果他有信仰 那这是他自愿牺牲
If the man had faith, it was of his own volition.
仍有很多人被骗去寻觅所谓真♥相♥
And yet, many are seduced to find ideas
而他们却忘了自己存在的意义
which their own hearts, left untouched,
也没机会明白了
would never have discovered.
只要活着 总会明白的 威尔
There is no heart untouched by life, Will.
不要被他利用 爱丽丝
Do not be used, Alice.
你怎么敢这样说我
You dare say that to me?
我的意思是...
I do not mean...
我让你别...
I told you to st...
一定要这样吗 堂兄
Is it thus, coz?
我们本可以好好相处
You could have found me with less confrontation.
你还要多少
How many do you need?
什么
Of what?
牺牲者
Bodies.
这不是你的地盘
This is not your place.
我和爱丽丝·伯比奇谈过了
I spoke with Alice Burbage.
我希望你已经离开她了
I hoped you had done with her.
没错 如你所愿
I have, in the way that you mean.
但显然你出面填补了那个空缺
But you have apparently stepped into the void.
注意措辞
Mark your choice of words.
那我直说了 你置她于危险了
Directly, then. You stand her in harm's way.
恰恰相反
It is the contrary.
虽然我觉得她受你蛊惑
By seeking me, which she did of her own accord,
但通过爱丽丝自愿来找我
though I suspect driven by your misuse of her,
终于摆脱了她唯一致命的威胁
Alice had removed herself from the only danger that matters...
灵魂上的威胁
The danger to her soul.
你的自信超越了理智
Your confidence exceeds reason.
你在质疑我的真诚吗
Do you question my sincerity?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表