剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
"在他们的心中 鲜有上帝的影子
"which, god, he knows, seldom, or never jumpeth
那些长辈..."
with the heart. Those uncles..."
现在我们有好戏了
Now we've got ourselves a play.
"很危险 陛下要留心他们的甜言蜜语..."
"Were dangerous. Your grace attended to their sug'red words..."
这是你写过最好的剧本
It's the best you've ever written.
你找到了不足的地方
You found what was missing.
多亏了你
Thanks to thee.
没有你的建议我写得特别痛苦
It was agony trying to write this play without thy good counsel.
为什么我们不能一起写作
Why shouldn't we be able to work together?
为什么呢
Why indeed?
爱丽丝... 我说那些伤人的话把我们分开...
Alice... all those hateful things I said that broke us apart...
只是因为你母亲求我那么做
I only said them because your mother begged me to.
我母亲吗
My mother?
她希望你能有机会获得幸福
She wanted you to have a chance at happiness.
我想她是对的
And I thought she was right.
但要是我知道这会把你带去... 索斯韦尔那里
But if I'd known it would drive you to... Southwell,
-我宁愿把我的舌头剪掉... -够了
- I'd have rather cut out my tongue... - Enough.
我的信仰很强大
My faith is strong.
让我的心中充满了一种 我从未感受过的爱
And it fills my heart with a love greater than I've ever known.
我将受洗礼... 就在今晚
I'm going to be baptized... tonight.
什么
What?
不 留下来和我们一起排练
No, stay and work with us tonight.
-我需要你 -威尔... 我心意已决
- I need you. - Will... my choice is made.
说啊伙计 你说你有可靠的情报
Come, man. You said you had useful information.
是什么
What is it?
我知道天主教在密谋刺杀女王
I know of a catholic plot to kill the queen.
你知道些什么
And what do you know?
他在哪
Where is he?
很痛苦 对吗
It hurts, doesn't it?
失去你的爱人
Losing the one you love.
毕竟都是我们在此的原因
After all, it's why we're both here.
什么时候能放走我儿子
When will my son be released?
你告诉我索斯韦尔的地址后
When you tell me where Southwell is.
我不能背叛索斯韦尔神父
I cannot betray Father Southwell.
爱丽丝
Alice.
给汉斯顿大人的...
For Lord Hunsdon...
一份整齐干净的副本
A clean copy with no scribbling in the margins.
我不在乎你怎么对我
I care not what you do to me.
但你肯定在乎我怎么对你儿子
But you do care what I do to your son.
我离开后你睡了吗
Did you sleep after I left you?
因为没有你 我无法入眠
I could not sleep because you left me.
你会平和下来的 并写下我的故事
Peace will come, and then you will write my story,
我们将鼓舞世界
and we will inspire the world.
爱丽丝
Alice.
请垂怜您的仆婢 我们的伊丽莎白女王...
Famularúmque tuárum. Regínae nóstrae Elizabéthae...
主啊 请您俯垂护佑我等
Deus, benedictionem tuam effunde per christum dominum nostrum.
阿门
Amen.
是时候了
It's time.
以父及子及圣灵之名
In nomine de patris et filii et spiritus sancti.
威尔
Will!
阿门
Amen.
你... 你今晚不必一个人睡
You... you need not sleep alone tonight.
但我迟早得面对
Yet sooner or later, I must.
我最好能现在开始努力
I may as well begin to face it now.
当然了
Of course.
我也不用听你打呼噜了
Could do without your snoring anyway.
晚安 摩尔
Night, Moll.
晚安
Night.
各就各位 上帝与你们同在
You know your places. God be with you.
吾以父及子及圣神之名给你付洗 阿门
Ego te baptizo in nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti. Amen.
原谅我 神父
Forgive me, Father.
神父 快走
Father, quick.
-爱丽丝 书 -不 别回去 爱丽丝
- Alice! The book! - No, no, no! Alice, no!
快走
Go!
抓住他们
Seize them!
叛徒
Traitor!
我需要那本书
I need the book!
-神父 -等等
- Father... - Wait!
-你 你去那里 -关门
- You! You there! - Shut the door!
快
Go!
天主教♥徒♥们
Hey! Catholic!
快
Go!
过来
Come here!
你竟然丢下爱丽丝自己逃跑
You let Alice be taken to save yourself?
-这是上帝的安排 -你这个残忍♥的伪君子
- It was god's will. - You merciless hypocrite!
你的罪孽远重于我
My sins are nothing compared to yours!
别动
Be still!
其他人呢
Where are the others?!
走吧 快点
Come on. Go! Go! Go! Go, go, go!
快跑
Quick! Run!
索斯韦尔写给女王的书
Southwell's book for the queen.
不
No!
玛丽 玛丽 完全相反
Mary, Mary, quite contrary.
叛徒都去哪里了
Where did the traitor go?
他不是叛徒
He is no traitor.
他会给英国带来和平
He will bring peace to england.
请...看他写的书
Please... read his book.
书 我没看到什么书
Book? No. I saw no book.
你一定要看
You must read it.
索斯韦尔...在...哪儿
Where... is... southwell?
我不知道 我发誓
I know not. I swear.
扒光她
Strip her.
-但是 先生... -愿人都尊你的名为圣
But, sir... - Now. - Hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done...
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
On earth, as it is in heaven.
今日赐给我们...你们这是在做什么
Give us this day... what in god's name are you doing?
弗朗西斯先生 您可以下床了吗
Sir Francis. Should you be out of bed?
你把我们的计划全毁了
You completely ruined our scheme!
-马洛是卧底 -我和索斯韦尔一直待在一起
- Marlowe was undercover. - I was in the very room with southwell.
都怪你打草惊蛇 他和他的党羽全都逃了
But because of your blundering, he and his network are fled.
这女人知道索斯韦尔在哪儿
This woman knows where southwell is.
她什么都不知道 她只是个刚入教的小卒
She knows nothing! She is a pawn, a recent convert!
爵士 索斯韦尔写了一本书,一本和♥平♥请♥愿♥书♥
Sir, there is a book, southwell's plea for peace.
-她在撒谎 -求您了 马洛也看见过
- She lies. - Please. Marlowe saw it.
是的
Yes.
是有这么一本书
There was a book.
你这个骗子 渣滓和叛徒
You are a liar, a degenerate, and a traitor.
弗朗西斯爵士 别相信他编的瞎话
Sir Francis, do not believe his fabrications.
从一开始 他就在耍弄我们俩
From the very beginning, he's played us both like a pair of flutes!
你这狗屎不如的大话精 虐待狂
You are the liar, you sadistic piece of shit.
强♥奸♥犯 刽子手 卑劣者
Rapist, murderer, desecrater of all that is decent!
够了
Enough!
都给我停下 不然我就让你们永远闭嘴
Both of you desist, or by god, I'll have your heads.
你俩我都无法信任
I don't believe I can trust either one of you.
弗朗西斯爵士 让我审审她
Sir Francis, let me test her.
我们都知道 女王极少破例允许
The queen takes great exception to torturing female prisoners,
拷打女犯人
as you well know.
你是想让天主教再多一个殉道者吗
Is it your wish to give the catholics another martyr?
她是个叛徒
She is a traitor.
证明她是 或放了她
Then charge her as such, or release her.
我们活在法律之下 最好遵守它
We have laws in this land. I suggest you use them.
托马斯 托马斯...谢谢
Thomas, Thomas... thank you.
威尔
Will.
你受洗了
You're baptized.
上帝说"扣门 我就给你开门"
Jesus said, "knock and the door will be opened,"
于是我敲了
so I knocked.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
抱歉没能参加你的洗礼
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
没关系
It's all right.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表