剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
我质疑你是否有能力
I question your ability to see into a world
涉足一个无人生还的世界
no man has visited and returned to tell of.
基♥督♥死而复生
Christ himself was raised from the dead.
上帝之道已经足够明确
The word of god is explicit.
你既比谁都虔诚 为何不亲自去
Why not go yourself then, armed with such conviction?
你这亵渎者
You blaspheme.
除了在场的人以外
I wonder how martyrs are made daily,
我真想知道每天牺牲了多少人
yet present company excepted.
我为了永恒的灵魂而战
I am fighting for the eternal soul
为了英格兰的人♥民♥而战
of every man and woman in England.
除了为自己 你又有过什么牺牲呢
What sacrifice make you for anyone but yourself?
我要与那个每天尾随我的恶魔对抗
I am fighting the evil that stalks us every day.
怎么做
How?
为那些异教的压♥迫♥者编一部有关我的戏剧吗
By writing a play about me for the protestant oppressors?
不是
No.
我要写一部有关托普克利夫的戏
I'm writing a play about Topcliffe
在公众面前毁灭他的名誉
that will destroy the man publicly.
你还敢指责我置爱丽丝于危险中
And you accuse me of putting Alice in danger?
我宁愿牺牲自己 来为你的谬论负责
I'd rather you kept me the subject of your absurdities.
你不过是个伪君子 威廉
You are, at best, a hypocrite, William.
当敌人的利箭射向你时
And you are a man who, when the arrows fly,
你只会拉个女人替你偿命
pulls a woman close to receive the barbs.
真的是这样
I did, indeed.
你会成为索斯韦尔手下的牺牲品
Southwell will not hesitate to sacrifice you.
你不明白
You do not know that.
这是他说的
He said as much.
-你去找他了 -听着 我很担心你 爱丽丝
- You went to him? - Look, I fear for you, Alice.
牺牲自己太疯狂了
Martyrdom is a madness.
我没有疯 也不用你担心
I am not mad, nor am I yours to fear for.
你为什么老是找我
Why do you accost me?
我爱你
I love you.
那就停止爱我
Well, then stop loving me.
我做不到
I cannot.
你的爱太善变了 你的信仰也是
Your love is a changeable thing, just as your faith is.
你说的这些话都没错
You railed against me, rightly so,
是我给你和剧院都带来危险
for bringing danger to you and the theatre,
但你现在踏入了同样危险的境地
but now you walk the same calamitous path.
我错了
I was wrong.
我讨厌的正是你的善变
It was your changeability I should have rated you for.
你爱我 又不爱我
You love me, you do not.
你爱你妻子 又不爱了 你是天主教♥徒♥ 又不是了
You love your wife, you do not. You are catholic, you are not.
你的信仰到底是什么 威尔
What do you believe in, Will?
-你 -闭嘴吧
- You. - Please.
还有写作
And my writing.
"亨利六世 上中下篇"
"Henry VI, parts 1, 2, and 3"?
除了满足你的虚荣心 它们还有其他作用吗
What purpose do they serve the world other than your vanity?
-我正在创作新剧本 -是吗
- I'm working on something else. - Really?
续集吗 真有意义啊
Part 4? How meaningful.
剧中有条逗趣的狗吗
Does it have a funny dog in it?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
发泄吧
Go on!
全都毁掉
Wreck it all!
你擅长拖累所有你接触的东西
You've a gift for riving all you touch.
你拖垮了心爱的剧院 为什么呢
Now you bring down your precious theatre, and for what?
千疮百孔的良心吗
Your battered conscience?
滚开
Piss off!
休想用那些伪善的言辞来干扰我
Don't haunt me with your martyred babbling!
就是这样 恶魔找上了你
That's it. The devil's got you now.
它的恶语从你的嘴里喷涌出来
Your jaw moves, and his words pour forth.
下地狱吧
Off to hell.
我为自己做主
I am my own man.
疯子
Mad bastard.
别管了
Leave it.
我让你放手
I said leave it!
不管你怎样 你答应过我的
Mad or no, you made me a promise.
普雷斯托 如果我写政♥治♥剧 这家剧院
If I write a political play, Presto, I'll put the theatre
以及所有人都会受牵连
and everyone who works there in danger.
我们必须拿下那个混♥蛋♥托普克利夫
We have to get that bastard Topcliffe!
自从你去巡演后 叔叔一直在指使我
Since you've been away touring, uncle has been trotting me about,
像饥渴的姑娘们 想要疯狂地吞噬我的尊严
meat for starved maidens desperate to gobble up my nobility.
恐怖
Ghastly.
虚情假意 为了什么呢
All this pretending. And for what?
你的性命 你的钱财 你的灵魂
Thy neck, thy purse, thy soul.
我的灵魂 那你的呢
My soul? And what of yours?
该死得无可救药
Damned irrevocably.
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly.
但至少你能选择自己的命运
But at least you get to choose your own destiny,
克里斯托弗·马洛
Christopher Marlowe.
你以为你能跟我走吗
You imagine you can follow me?
就这么抛弃那个造就你的神
Abandon the god that made you?
面对事实吧 汤米
Let's face it, Tommy.
尽管你对我有些虚假的偶像崇拜 还会娘娘腔的抗♥议♥
Despite your fake idolatry and girlish protestations,
但很快... 你就会
you shall one day... and soon...
逃离这种心烦的探索 去寻找自♥由♥
Flee this churning quest for freedom
再次把灵魂卖♥♥给基♥督♥
and sell your soul back to Christ.
你不用花很大代价 只是自我献身而已
It won't cost you much, merely yourself.
她的名字肯定会... 十分动人
Her name shall be... winsome.
她什么都不缺 只不过少了关键的... 一根屌♥
She'll lack nothing but the one essential... a cock.
你会辩称自己不会上她
And you shall protest you do not ride,
却成为一群
and beget a whole slew of brats
长得像马夫的小屁孩的父亲
who look very like the stable boy.
而你就满足于跪舔洗碗室地板上
And content with whatever crumbs of authenticity you can lick
午夜腐烂油脂上的一点面包屑
from the putrid, midnight grease of the scullery floor,
你会变得肥胖且伪善 却自觉生活安逸被救赎
you shall become fat, sanctimonious, comfortable, and saved...
从此否认你曾在祭坛下跪舔过
And deny that you ever once worshipped at the altar
克里斯托弗·马洛
of Christopher Marlowe.
你对我就这么点感情吗
Has thou so little feeling for me?
给你看看 我是多么没有心肠
Let me show thee how little I feel.
-你搞什么 -你好啊
- What do you want? - Hello.
-你觉得这很好玩吗 -来啊
- You think that's funny?! - Come on!
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on!
打我啊
Come on!
滚出去
Get out!
你为什么要推开所有爱你的人
Why do you push away everyone who loves you?
被诅咒的人没人爱 汤米
No one loves the damned, Tommy.
上帝知道我努力过 可还是失去了你
God knows I tried, but I lost thee.
从没拥有过的人 何谈失去
You cannot lose what you never had.
不许偷看哦
Do not peek.
我闻到了
I can smell it!
你想把我扔到血河里去吗
You're gonna toss me in the bloody river.
我怎么没想到呢
Wish I'd thought of it.
但这里 是个最棒的地方
Now this? This is the best place.
看吧
See now.
是不是巧夺天工
Isn't it brilliant?
真美啊
It's beautiful.
乌鸦们渴望找到蛆虫
They crave the maggots.
就算是在床上 你也像只直冲云霄的云雀
Even in lovemaking, you soar like the lark.
别犯蠢了
Don't be daft.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
因为你都没认真写
Because you're not trying.
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will!
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare!
威廉·莎士比亚 威尔
William Shakespeare! Will!
我失去了他 我不能再承受那种情伤了
I lost him. I can't get hurt like that again.
我...我做不到 我没那种意志力 我需要...
I...I...I...I...I can't. I don't have the strength. I need...
-你在叨叨什么呢 -我像是活在地狱里
- What are you talking about? - I am in hell!
我内心的虚无感无穷无尽
The void within me is bottomless,
黑暗的永恒的虚无
and it is black and it is eternal.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表