剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
这会招致诅咒
This will lead to damnation.
我不能一辈子做手套
I can't spend the rest of my life making gloves.
我们有三个孩子要养
We have three children.
那个纯粹是骗人的
That way, greatness lies.
你不能把我拖下地狱
You will not drag me to hell!
-你看到了什么 -我什么都没看见
- What did you see? - I saw nothing.
你看错地方了
You were looking in the wrong place.
那我应该看向哪里
And where exactly should i have directed my gaze?
这里
In here.
-哪个荡♥妇♥ -骗过你了
- Who are you, slag? - Fooled ya!
-穿成这样干嘛 -为了这个
- What are you doin' dressed like that? - For this!
索斯韦尔在哪里
Where is Southwell?
那屋子现在不安全了 今天被搜查过
The strand house is safe no more. Raided today.
男男女♥女♥因为他们的信仰被杀害
Men and women are murdered for what they believe.
你不能再漠视不管了
You can no longer pretend this is not your fight.
我不会接替你的事业
I won't take up your cause.
和基南联姻我们以后的生活就很稳定了
A match with Keenan would secure all our futures.
姐 你要嫁给那个啤酒贩子吗
Sister, art thou marrying the beer man?
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
-威廉·莎士比亚 -从后门走
- William Shakespeare. - Scurry out the back.
我说过不会再让你的家人陷入危险
I swore I would never endanger your family again,
我是认真的
and I meant it.
你得为我写一部剧
You are going to write me a play.
算了 威尔 我们都明白真到了那时候
Come, will. We know that on the morrow thou wilt deliver
你还是要为托普克利夫卖♥♥命
what Topcliffe desires.
我不会为那个魔鬼创作
I will write nothing for that monster.
你要公然反抗女王最狠毒的手下吗 怎么做
Defy the queen's most dangerous man? How?
我自有办法
I will find a way.
你有一周时间
You have a week.
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
我绝不承认两颗真心的结合 会有任何障碍
Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
爱算不得真爱 若是一看见人家改变便转舵
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
或者一看见人家转弯便离开
or bends with the remover to remove.
绝不 爱是亘古长明的塔灯
O, no, it is an ever-fixed mark,
它定睛望着风暴却兀不为动
that looks on tempests and is never shaken.
爱并不因瞬息的改变而改变
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
它巍然矗立直到末日的尽头
but bears it out even to the edge of doom.
直到末日尽头
The edge of doom?
直到尽头
The very edge.
明天截止 对吗
It's tomorrow, isn't it?
这种时候就不要谈论扫兴的话题了
Let us not ruin perfection with talk of such things.
你已经写好了吗
Have you a play for him?
我有更好的东西... 一个计划
I have something better... a plan.
认真点
Be serious.
我对你的爱... 是认真的
I am... seriously in love with thee.
托普克利夫会杀了你
Topcliffe could kill you.
别怕
Fear not.
我的双眼沉醉于你的美貌 绝不会受伤
These eyes are far too enamored of thy beauty to risk injury.
我很幸福 爱丽丝·伯比奇
I'm happy, Alice Burbage,
我此生第一次感受到真正的幸福...
for the first time in my life, truly happy...
全都是因为你
And it is because of thee.
你老婆在楼下
Your wife's downstairs.
糟糕
No.
来抓我啊 朱迪
Come and get me. Judy!
-你在哪 -我在这
- Where are you? - I'm here!
真是太惊喜了
What a wonderful surprise.
爸爸 爸爸
Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!
我们来伦敦了
We're in London!
你们好 小怪兽们 怎么来伦敦了
Hello, my little beasts! But how? Why?
约翰·多斯要来伦敦 车上还有空位
Well, John Dowset was coming to London with an empty cart.
-你信里说非常挂念我们 所以就... -太棒了
- Your letters said you missed us, so... - Wonderful.
怎么了
You all right?
我刚醒而已
I just woke is all.
爸爸 你的房♥间在哪里
Father, where's your room?
房♥间 就在楼上
My room? Up here.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
等等 抓到你了
Wait! Got you!
房♥间真小啊
This room is so small.
一个人住足够了
It's big enough for one.
快来 我带你们见识一下伦敦
But come, let me show you the sights of London.
或许我们能看到熊呢
And perhaps we may find some bears.
万能又仁慈的父啊 我们有罪
Almighty and most merciful father, we have erred.
如同迷途的羔羊偏离了您的道路
We have strayed from thy path like lost sheep.
我们沉溺于太多的计谋和欲望
We have followed too much the devices and desires
皆源自内心深处
of our own heart.
吾辈本应完成之使命 我们未曾完成
We have left undone those things which we ought to have done,
吾辈不应完成之事宜 我们却皆完成
and we have done those things which we ought not to have done.
保佑我们从今以后神圣且正直
Grant that we may hereafter live a godly,
清醒地活着 荣耀终究归于您上帝
righteous, and sober life unto the glory of thy holy name.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
能团聚真是太好了
It's so wonderful to have you all here.
希望这一路未太舟车劳顿
I hope the journey was not too arduous.
今年的马路平坦多了
The roads were rather improved this year.
上周我刚与女王陛下谈过话
Only last week, I was speaking with her majesty,
-她告诉我... -真的吗 女王陛下
- and she was telling me... - Really? The queen?
不要打断你父亲
Don't interrupt your father.
尊敬的女王陛下与你♥爸♥爸经常谈话
Her gracious majesty and your papa are in constant dialogue.
父亲 我能提个请求吗
Father, might I make a request?
当然可以
Of course.
我开始学法律之后 能和你一起住这吗
Could I live with you, here, when I begin my legal studies?
旧学院的环境比较荒凉
The old college can be rather bleak.
我考虑考虑
I'll consider it.
太好了
Yay!
你们打算待几天
How long do you intend to stay?
这么快就想打发我们走了
Do you wish to be rid of us so soon?
不是
No.
但我要工作... 房♥间也不够你们住
But I must work, and... I have barely room for one.
我明白了
I see.
妈妈 爸爸 快来啊
Mama! Papa! Hurry!
-我们想去看熊 -伦敦 伦敦
- We want to see the bears! - London! London!
我们带孩子们去看熊吧
Let us show our children some bears.
走吧 看熊去咯
Come! Let's get some bears.
谁会第一个被熊吃掉
Who's gonna get eaten by a bear first?
小心
Careful.
爸爸
Papa!
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
来自遥远的俄♥国♥森林 这就是波利斯...
From the forests of Russia, i bring you Boris...
会跳舞的熊
The dancing bear!
莎士比亚先生免费品尝
No charge for Mr. Shakespeare.
你们看啊 这里就是剧院
Look at this. This is the theatre.
你们知道回去的路吗
Do you know how to get back?
还是叫人领你们回去
Or shall I get someone to take you?
我想看看你工作的剧院
I want to see your theatre.
我想看演出服
I want to see the costumes.
下次吧
Perhaps another time.
为什么现在不能看
Well, why not now?
所有人都很忙 我还... 我还有很多事情要忙
Everyone will be busy, and I've... I've got lots of work.
要做调整 修改
Revisions to make, changes to do.
这是莎士比亚一家子吧
Well, well. This must be the Shakespeare family.
艾伦·伯比奇 这是我的妻子安妮 苏姗 哈姆尼特 朱蒂丝
Ellen Burbage, this is my wife Anne, Susanne, Hamnet, and Judith.
很高兴见到你们
It is so wonderful to meet you.
他们要回家了
They were just headed home.
别啊 来见见大家
Nonsense. You must come and meet everyone.
这不是孩子们应该去的地方
I don't think it's the sort of place for children.
-演员 -我们都会很规矩的
- Actors, you know... - Tush. We'll all be on our best behavior.
-是不是很棒 -这么大
- Isn't it wonderful? - It's enormous.
这能容纳三千人
It seats 3,000 people.
我的天 太厉害了
My god. I had no idea.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表