剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
但你只有狠下心 才是对她好
But you must be cruel to be kind.
爱她 就让她走
If you love her, let her go.
难道不能让那些不配看它的人们回心转意吗
To relent that were unworthy to behold the same?
怎么啦 王后
How now, madam!
我的灵魂和肉体全都参与战斗
My soul and body on the action both!
可怕的赌注 准备动手吧
A dreadful lay! Address thee instantly!
一切事业就此终结了
La fin couronne les oeuvres.
战斗给你和平 因为你得到了安宁
This war hath given thee peace, for thou art still.
天啊 叫他的灵魂进入天堂 如果这是你的意旨
Peace with his soul, heaven, if it be thy will!
好了 宝贝儿 跟着那位和善绅士的指令来
Now, poppet, you just do exactly as the kind gentleman says.
等下 普雷斯
Wait, Pres!
没时间唠叨了
No time for jawing.
给他涂点胭脂吧 好吗
He needs a little Rouge. Please?
好吧 涂漂亮点
Well, make it snappy.
普雷斯 你不用做这种事的
You don't need to do this, Pres.
走吧 永远别再回来了 我来应付老鸨
Leave now and never come back. I'll take care of doll.
不 姐姐 我能做到的 跟你一样
No, sis. I can do it, same as you.
你是个好人 普雷斯
You're a good man, Pres.
能喝多少喝多少
Drink as much of this as you can.
快点
Hurry up.
再给我一分钟
One more minute.
你最快乐的记忆是什么
What's your happiest memory?
我不知道
I don't know.
你 妈妈 我们...
You, ma, us...
在我小时候
When I was little.
试着想想 有好处的
Try to think of that. It helps.
好了 走吧
Now. All right.
你真美
You're beautiful.
叫我来做什么
What is of such concern?
基南·库珀取消了我们的婚约
Keenan Cooper called off our engagement.
我不会结婚了
I will not be married.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我父母对我很是生气 但我如释重负
My parents are furious with me. I feel such relief.
如释重负
Relief?
-你个傻姑娘 -威尔
- You stupid little girl. - Will.
行动之前都不用脑子想想
You never think before you act!
难怪他会跟你分手
It's no wonder he broke with you.
我想结婚 是因为这样我们就能真正平等
I only wished to be married so that we could be true equals
可以一起经营这家剧院
and have the means to run this theatre together.
我恳求你为自己的未来考虑
I implored you to consider the future,
但你不听 现在谁还会要你
but you don't listen. Who will have you now?
是你说我该拥有一切
It was you who told me I should have everything.
我不会跟你在一起的
You cannot have me.
这段外遇就此结束了 我不会离开我妻子的
Indulge this fantasy no longer. I'm not leaving my wife.
我从没想让你离开家庭
I never wished you to leave your family.
那你为什么诱惑我 你个婊♥子♥
Then why did you seduce me, you slut?
你在说...
What are you...?
我妻子闻到我身上有你的味道
My wife smelt you upon me.
最后一次 是吗
One last time, was it?
你不知廉耻吗 不通人情 不懂善良吗
Have you no shame? No feeling? No kindness?
你恶心到我了
You disgust me.
滚 马上
Go. Now.
结束了
It's over.
另找一个演员去做他的婊♥子♥吧
Find another player and be his whore.
莎士比亚 莎士比亚 莎士比亚
Shakespeare! Shakespeare! Shakespeare!
莎士比亚 莎士比亚 莎士比亚 莎士比亚
Shakespeare! Shakespeare! Shakespeare! Shakespeare!
去谢场吧 年轻的莎士比亚
Take thy bow, young Shakespeare.
观众都想看你的大作
The public wants a piece of thee!
现在... 在这等着 小姑娘
Now... just wait you here, little miss.
你是个乖女孩吗
Have you been a good girl?
不要
No.
不要
No?
要
Yes.
你在躲什么
What are you hiding?
我会把你所有的秘密都挖出来... 小姑娘
I'll have all your secrets out of you... Little girl.
你知道藏东西的坏孩子会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens to bad children who hide things?
他们会... 受到...
They... get...
惩罚
Punished.
啊
Aah!
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
啊
Aah!
别挡路
Move out of the way!
-你干了什么 -拜托了 姐 我们得赶紧走
- What have you done?! - Please, sis, we gotta go now!
快点 他们会把我们都杀了的
Come on! They'll kill us both!
啊
Aah!
顺着这条路
Down the street.
快点
Come on!
快点 再撑一会 我们会想办法治好你的
Come on, just a little further. We'll fix you up.
继续跑 普雷斯 别管我
Keep going, Pres. Leave me.
快点
Come on.
起来啊 姐
Get up, sis.
我不行了
I can't.
你能行的
You can.
不 普雷斯 我不行了
Nah, Pres, I can't.
但我没感到疲惫 只有快乐... 你不用...
But I ain't tired, just happy... You didn't have to...
你不用... 你是我最美好的回忆
You didn't have to... You're my happiest memory.
是你
It's you.
现在滚吧
Now piss off.
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
搜一下那边
Check down there.
现在坐好 小心点
Now sit. Careful.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我们要回家了
We're going home.
不 安妮... 留下吧
No, Anne... please stay.
我和爱丽丝已经结束了 我发誓
It's over with Alice, I swear it.
不是那个女孩的原因
It's not about the girl.
你的剧本... 很棒
Your play... was amazing.
我现在明白戏剧对你而言总是第一位了
I can see now that I will always come second to the theatre.
你和你的作品确实属于伦敦
You do belong here in London with your work.
而我有我自己的生活
And I must live my own life.
我会在这为我们的生活打拼
I'll make a life for us here.
不 我要放你自♥由♥让你成功
No. I leave you free to succeed.
你要养活你在斯特拉特福的家人
You will support your family in Stratford.
寄点钱回家 帮帮你♥爸♥的生意
Send money home, help your father's business.
还有 苏珊娜和朱迪丝得受教育
Also, Susanne and Judith must have their education.
我不会让她们变得和我一样
I will not allow them to end up like their mother.
安妮...
Anne...
你一直会是我的丈夫和孩子的父亲
You will always be my husband and father to our children.
但这是你的世界 不是我的
But this is your world, not mine.
我会让你自♥由♥地做你想做的人
I leave you free to be what it is you wish to be.
-再见 爸 -再见
- Bye, pa. - Goodbye.
再见 我的宝贝们
Goodbye, my darlings.
我们马上就会见面的
I'll see you all very soon.
你要变得勇敢 就跟你故事里的英雄一样
You need to be brave, just like the hero in your story.
你要保护你的母亲和妹妹们
You need to protect your mother and your sisters.
做得到吗 小王子
Will you, sweet prince?
是 爸
Yes, pa.
别把我忘了 安妮
Don't forget me, Anne.
谁知道斯特拉特福手套贩的儿子
Who knows what a glover's son from Stratford
和他的家人会成为怎样的人
and his family may become?
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
我侄子是个非常自私的人
My cousin is a very selfish young man.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
饶了他 撒旦
Spare him, Satan!
我的天
My, god.
不 不
No. No!
不 让他活下去
No, let him live.
让他呼吸
Let him breathe.
再多活一天 一个小时
Another day, another hour.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表