剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
这种激动 这种...
The thrill, the...
第一次亲眼所见的解放
Liberation of being truly seen for the first time
实在... 令人沉醉
is... intoxicating.
我曾像个手握砍刀的傻小子
I was like a great, stupid child armed with a broadsword,
见谁砍谁 见什么砍什么
slicing and swiping at everything and everyone.
沉醉在克里斯托弗·该死·马洛的存在感里
Drunk on the power of being Christopher bloody Marlowe.
让人无法忍♥受
I was insufferable.
终于 连巴雷特都受不了我了
Finally, not even Barrett could bear me any longer.
他离开的时候... 群星黯褪
When he left... the stars extinguished
天幕是一片快令人窒息而亡的黑
and the sky was so suffocatingly black that I almost expired.
但是...
But...
当我从绝望中挣脱
When I pulled myself out from under the weight of my despair,
我发现自己冰冷而坚硬...
I found I was cold and hard...
像钻石一样闪闪发光
Glittering like a diamond.
我发誓再也不让别人的灵魂
And I vowed never again to let another human soul
刺穿我闪亮的盔甲
pierce my sparkling carapace.
但他死后...
But when he died...
他死后...
When he died...
我就像玻璃一样碎了
I shattered like glass.
所以我把你一把推开
That's why I pushed you away.
我再也受不了那样的伤害了
I couldn't bear to be hurt like that again.
我不会伤害你 基特
I'll never hurt you, Kit.
当然会 汤米
Of course you will, Tommy.
爱本就如此
That's what love is.
但我如今更加坚强
But I'm stronger now.
直面恐惧
I've confronted my fears.
完成了自己的戏剧
And I finished my play.
感谢上苍 基特
Thank god, Kit.
我还以为你已经不及当年勇了
I was beginning to think you'd lost your ascendancy.
大家都在聊莎士比亚的新剧
Everyone's talking about Shakespeare's new one.
是吗
Are they?
是 我无意中听到一些演员说
Yes. I overheard some of the actors say
台上的魔鬼活灵活现
it's as if the very devil is on stage.
魔鬼 但这是我的戏
The devil? But that's my play.
不是魔鬼
Not the devil.
我以为主角是魔鬼的化身
I gather the protagonist is a representation of the devil.
我们看看呗
Shall we see it?
大家都要去
Everyone's going.
去
Going?
看魔鬼
To the devil?
是 好像大家都要去
Yes, it seems everyone is.
莎士比亚大♥师♥
Master Shakespeare?
对不起 仆人没拦我
Forgive me. The servants let me in.
我来告诉你明天的表演
I came to tell you that all is ready
已经万事俱备了
for our performance tomorrow.
好
Yes.
您会到场吧
You will be there?
大概是的
I suppose so.
但... 这是你的大日子 先生
But... it is your day of days, sir.
明天 全伦敦都会看到真正伟大的你
Tomorrow, all of London will see the great man you truly are.
你是否曾感到如此亲近一隅
Have you ever felt so close to something,
它似乎萦绕唇间
you could almost taste it,
却仿似遥不可及
yet, it remains maddeningly out of reach?
您看来心存困顿
You seem troubled.
有一个天主教的婊♥子♥
There was a girl, a catholic whore.
要是有时间 她可能带我找到索斯韦尔
Given time, she could have led me to Southwell.
但她逃走了
But she escaped.
对
Yes.
但我会找到她的
But I will find her.
等我找到她 我将赐予她完全的解脱
And when I do, I shall have full Liberty with her.
你为什么盯着我
Why do you stare?
我...
I...
我想起...
I was remembering...
我们曾在这张桌上度过的特别时光
All the special times we've shared at this table together.
请你... 来看戏吧
Please... come to the play.
伦敦最优秀的人都会出席
All the best people in London will be there.
你值得为世人所知
And you deserve to be shown to the world.
近来几周着实... 特别
These past few weeks have indeed been a very... Special time.
莎士比亚大♥师♥ 我不习惯与人为友
Master Shakespeare, I am unaccustomed to having friends.
我恳求您来观看我们的戏剧
I beg of you, come to our play.
听您吩咐
Your wish is my command.
太好了
Yes.
太好了
Yes!
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
更坚强了
Stronger.
你得小心点
You should be careful.
托普克利夫还在找你
Topcliffe still searches.
其实...
In truth...
我宁可我杀了他
I wish I had killed him.
你觉得我会想要
Do you really think your dying to avenge me
你以死来为我复仇吗
is what I would want?
不
No.
-但... -你生来就不是去杀人的... 或被杀的
- And yet... - You were not born to kill... Or to be killed,
而是不断成长 用你的文字惊艳我们
but to learn and to grow and to bedazzle us with your words.
爱丽丝...
Alice...
我爱你
I love you.
自从遇见你我就爱上了你
I've loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you.
我也是
And I you.
而且我一直爱你
And I love you still.
但我一直都希望尽我所能 而且做得更多
But I've always wanted to be more than what I born to be.
我们可以... 一起
And we can be... together.
当我们第一次遇见的时候... 我以为你就是出路
When we first met... I thought you were the answer.
但我现在发现 我必须找到自己的出路
But I realize now I must find my own path.
嗯
Yes.
我会帮你的
I'll be there to help you.
今天我们的剧会成功的
Our play today will succeed.
到那时 剧院会再次闪耀
And when it does, we can make the theatre great again.
你我一起合作
A partnership of equals.
思想与灵魂的结合
A marriage of minds and souls.
我们可以一起造就未来
We can build a future together.
请向我保证你也相信如此
Promise me you believe that. Please.
告诉我你也相信如此
Tell me you believe that.
这是我唯一的诉求
That's all I ask.
是的... 威廉
Yes... Will.
我相信这个剧会改变我们的命运
I believe this play will change both our futures.
威廉·莎士比亚的"理查三世"
"Richard III" by William Shakespeare!
理查德...
Richard...
没事的
It's going to be okay.
你会很棒的
You will be great.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
托普克利夫先生
Mr. Topcliffe!
托普克利夫先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Topcliffe, how wonderful to see you.
我的家人
My family.
很高兴见到你们
Lovely to meet you all.
莎士比亚大♥师♥以我为原型创作了今天的剧
Master Shakespeare has drawn my portrait in his play today.
我们非常期待
We are so looking forward to it.
来 康斯坦斯 我们和其他贵宾
Come, Constance, let us take our seats on stage
一起坐在舞台上
with the other important guests.
谢谢你 莎士比亚大♥师♥
Thank you, master Shakespeare.
这是我的荣幸 托普克利夫先生
Tis my pleasure, Mr. Topcliffe.
别担心 莎士比亚大♥师♥
Fear not, master Shakespeare.
今天的表演会和写的一样
Today's performance will be as written.
我做不到
I can't do it.
-理查德... -如果我演不好怎么办 -你可以的
- Richard... - What if I can't do it? - You can.
如果你害怕... 看着我
If thou art afeared... Look to me.
天呐
Christ.
我很好奇你今天怎么也会过来
I was intrigued to learn that you would be here today.
我以为你不是戏剧爱好者
I thought you were not a theatre devotee.
我是
But I am.
今天你会看到一个
Today, you shall see the very portrait
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表