剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
要处♥女♥ 基南 如果她很穷
A virgin, Keenan, if she's poor!
快 我父亲要来了
Quick! Father's coming!
我说对了 它们都是一个模式
I was right. They all share a common pattern!
是吗
Really?
一个有追求有梦想的英雄
A hero with a quest or a dream.
和这个英雄实现理想过程中
And then an obstruction which the hero must remove
克服的阻碍
to achieve his goal.
太棒了 那你就照着写
Brilliant. Just follow the code.
最难的是找到英雄和他的追求 及故事背景
The hard part is finding the hero and the quest and the setting.
-去偷啊 -偷
- Steal them. - Steal them?
-所有的作者都这样 -马洛也是吗
- All the writers do it. - Even Marlowe?
-嗯 马洛也是 -真的吗
- Yes, even Marlowe. - Really?
嗯
Yes.
好的 那就试一次
All right. Just this once.
从哪偷
From where?
找短一点的
Look for something shorter.
你在找新故事
You're searching for a new story?
我想找好故事
A good story is top of the list.
如果是新的当然更好
If it's new, all the better.
刚刚从西班牙语翻译过来的
Just translated from the Spanish.
浪漫的情节 错乱的身世
Romance, mistaken identity.
在哪发生的
Where's it set?
-意大利 -异域风情
- Italy. - Ooh! Exotic and hot.
很有趣而且结局出乎意料
Wonderfully funny and unexpected.
情节引人入胜
You're forced to keep turning the pages
一看就停不下来
to know what happens next.
-我们要了 -五先令
We'll take it. 5 shillings.
-五先令 -五先令
- 5 shillings? - 5 shillings?
这是用小羊皮手缝的
That is hand-bound in kid leather.
伦敦只此一本
You won't find another in London.
-我能不能先欠着... -不行
- If you could give me credit... - I will not.
很明显你的手指上有墨
Your ink-stained fingers are a beacon.
-对 所以我有工资 -那就交钱吧
- Yes, and I have a commission. - So pay me.
-最近这周很困难 -喂... 嘿
- It's been a very difficult week. - Well... hey!
拦住那个姑娘 小偷 小偷
Stop that girl! Thief! Thief!
放开我
Unhand me!
在钟楼下面汇合 快跑
Meet me under the clock tower! Go!
站住 小偷
Stop, thief!
先生 放开我吧
Sir, let me go!
-这个婊♥子♥从我那偷书... -先生 求你放开我吧
- This punk stole from me... - Please sir, let me go!
刚刚从我圣保罗的店偷的
Just now, from my shop at St. Paul's!
你的破书在哪呢
Well, where is your silly book?
她给她的同伙了
She gave it to her accomplice.
即使我要偷东西 也不会偷书
If I was to steal anything, it would not be a book.
我不能吃不能喝 还不会读
I can't eat it, I can't drink it, and I can't read.
一个有自尊的女人怎么会干这种事
What self-respecting woman can?
该被抓的是你
You're the one that should be arrested.
书籍把我们带向死亡
Books will be the death of us.
让我们双目浑浊 思想腐蚀 盲目懒惰又愚蠢
Ruin our eyes, rot our minds, leave us blind, lazy, and dumb!
-说得真好 女孩 -让这个可怜的孩子走吧
- Good on ya, girly! - Let the poor kid go!
滚吧 你这个恶毒的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, piss off, ya pestilent prick!
你们这没原则的人啊
Ye of little faith.
你还说我疯了
And you say I'm insane.
朋友 看来你有剧可写了
Well, friend, it seems you have a play to write.
是 如果可以的话 我需要你的帮助
Yes, but I'll need your help, if you'll give it to me.
不然要朋友干嘛
What are friends for?
怎么了
Yes?
你好
Well, hello.
现在我知道为何我朋友威廉·莎士比亚
Now I see why my friend Will Shakespeare
在这里待那么久
spends so much time here.
他说只是来与你的特殊客人谈谈
And he swore it was merely to commune with your special guest.
特殊客人
Special guest?
我想与他谈谈
I would commune with him.
我的灵魂罪孽深重
You see my soul is heavy with too much sin.
还真... 让人颤栗
How... how thrilling.
罪人有名字吗
Does sinner have a name?
克里斯托弗·马洛 正是在下
Christopher Marlowe at your service.
"你们这些娇惯的亚洲美人"
"Holler ye pampered jades of Asia."
是我
Yes.
"正是我"
"Holler."
-我能进来吗 -当然
- May I enter? - Yes of course.
我爱戏剧
I love theatre.
小心别被带入歧途 因为它由我可怜的灵魂写就
Beware it does not lead you astray, as it has this poor soul.
艾格尼丝 应门的事我是怎么教你的
Agnes! What do I told you about answering the door?
父亲 这... 这是克里斯托弗·马洛啊
Father, it's... It's Christopher Marlowe!
-谁 -别让我蒙羞 父亲
- Who? - Don't shame me, father.
错全在我 先生
Sir, the fault is entirely mine.
出去
Get out.
我得和神父索斯韦尔谈谈
I must speak with father Southwell.
我们的灵魂都依赖于此
All our souls depend upon it.
明天是礼拜天
Tomorrow is Sunday.
到了星期一 这里就归我们了
Until Monday, this place is ours.
我离不开美丽的米兰 因为那里有更美的
I cannot leave fair Milan because one fairer still,
-我心爱的吉娜... -吉娜
- beloved Gina... - Gina?
-那西尔维亚 -西尔维亚吧
- Silvia? - Silvia.
西尔维亚
Silvia.
对他来说 她就像白昼 像夜晚 像光芒
To him she must be like... day, like... Night, like... light.
像光芒
Like light.
像光芒
Like light?
若看不见西尔维亚 哪种光才算光
What light is light, if Silvia be not seen?
若西尔维亚不在身旁 哪种欢乐才叫欢乐
What joy is joy, if Silvia be not by?
除非想着她在身旁
Unless it be to think that she is by
从接近完美的她获得灵感
and feed upon the shadow of perfection.
请再说一遍吧 光天使
Pray, speak again, bright angel.
除非想着她在身旁
Unless it be to think that she is by
从接近完美的她获得灵感
and feed upon the shadow of perfection.
如果... 夜晚不能依偎西尔维亚
Except... I be by Silvia in the night,
夜莺歌♥唱也不悦耳
there is no music in the nightingale.
若白天不能看着西尔维亚
Unless I look on Silvia in the day,
我将不能面对白天
there is no day for me to look upon.
她是我的灵魂
She is my essence.
你这个卑鄙下♥贱♥的恶棍
you vile, hedge-born villain!
父亲 求你了
Fa-father, please!
滚出我的剧院
Out of my theatre!
先生 我只是累得睡着了
Sir, my only crime was exhaustion!
他写了个剧本
He has a play!
一个剧本 这里好戏不少 我都知道
A play? There's been plenty of playing, I can see that!
-不 这是个绝妙的剧本 -绝妙的
- No, it's wonderful! - Wonderful?
你能不能哪怕就一次
Would you, for once in your life,
闭嘴然后听我说话 你这个愚蠢的老头
shut up and listen to me, you foolish old man?!
这个剧本很棒 剧院需要一个好剧本
The play is good, and this theatre needs a good play,
否则剧院明天就得关门
or this theatre may tomorrow be no more.
这方面我何时让你失望过
When have I ever failed you in such matters?
念给我听
Read it to me.
"之后,我们的婚期也就是你们的婚期
"That done, our day of marriage shall be yours.
大家一块儿居住 一块儿过着快乐的日子"
One house, one mutual happiness."
不算很好 但有亮点
Well, it's not great, but it has some merit.
爱情很吸引人
And the romance will appeal.
那狗也很有趣
And the dog is funny.
我们今天下午表演
We'll perform it this afternoon.
所有部分已经抄好
All the parts are copied and ready.
六小时准备
Cannons in six hours.
这个给你 这是你的
Here you are. And yours.
先生 就一句话
Sir, one quick word.
希望是"再见"
Wish it were "goodbye."
-报酬是... 五英镑 -什么
- Payment... 5 pounds. - What?
拜托
Please.
我得拿钱
I must be paid.
你是新来的
You are a stranger here.
什么
What?
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表