剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
你想想我们打猎的那天...
You recall the day when we were hunting...
我不想听你说教
I will not be sermonized.
牡鹿弄断了你爱犬的腿
And the stag broke your beloved dog's leg.
最大的仁慈就是杀死它
And the only mercy was death.
-你嚎啕大哭... -我那时只是个孩子
- You wept and wailed... - I was a boy.
所以只能我来做
So I had to do it.
我得洗去手上的血迹
I had to wash the blood from my hands,
我为了更好的事做了艰难的选择
but I did what was hard for the greater good.
你又一次在困难前退缩
Again, you turn from what is hard.
这不是我的战斗
This is not my fight.
你没有信仰吗
Are you faithless?
我有信仰
I have faith.
他们杀了你叔叔
They butchered your uncle,
你却为了追求名利写些无用的东西
and yet you write frippery and pursue of fame
就像老鼠传播瘟疫一样
like a rat does a plague cart.
"维洛那二绅士"不会是我最好的作品
The "two gentlemen of verona" is not the best thing
但罗利的第一次探险
I will ever write, but Raleigh's first exploration
也没有踏出爱尔兰
took him no further than Ireland.
那你的美洲是什么
And what is your America?
一部更悲惨有趣的喜剧
A more tragically funny comedy?
能让人类探索自身的剧
Plays that will serve as explorations of what is human.
探索思想 灵魂
The mind, the soul.
会拷问我们如何去爱 为何而战的剧
Plays that question how we love and why we fight.
让我们明白我们通晓世事又知之甚少
Plays that show us how much and how little we know.
这话出自一个来伦敦后 除了妓♥女♥什么都没创造的人
Well... that is a great comedy from a man who has created
真是天大的笑话
nothing since he came to London bar a whore.
这就是你在爱丽丝身上创造的东西 不是吗
That is what you've created in Alice, is it not?
你让一个善良的女孩变成了妓♥女♥
You took a virtuous girl and you made her a whore.
不准污蔑爱丽丝
Speak not to me of Alice.
和你的妓♥女♥睡觉去吧 剧作家
Go sweat with your whore, playwright.
你内心全是痛苦和愤怒 表兄
Thou art full of bitterness and anger, cousin.
平静从不会来自这些
And peace has never been born of these things.
"如果夜晚不能依偎在西尔维娅身旁"
"Except I be by Silvia in the night,
"夜莺的歌♥唱也不悦耳"
"there is no music in the nightingale.
"如果白天不能看着西尔维娅"
"Unless I look on Silvia in the day,
"我将不能面对白天"
there is no day for me to look upon."
这...
This...
是我的灵魂
Is my essence.
你告诉她在这等我回来了吗
You told her to be here when I returned?
我说了
I did.
我担心她出嫁前会崩溃
I fear she will end up ruined before we can marry her off.
最好是赶紧先把我嫁出去
Then we had better marry me off quickly.
但我不会穿这个
But I'll not wear that.
基南要么娶这样的我 要么拉倒
Keenan can take me as I am or not at all.
那你愿意嫁给他吗
Then you'll take him?
如果他能帮助剧院
If he'll help with the theatre
也不阻止我来这里的话
and doesn't stand in the way of me being there.
他不会
He won't.
他是个好男人 爱丽丝
He's a good man, Alice.
他有钱而且酗酒 但其他人可能更糟
He's rich and stinks of beer, but the next might stink of fish.
你要把生命奉献给要杀女王的人
You would give your life to a man who would kill our anointed queen.
索斯韦尔只为和平和信仰自♥由♥而战
Southwell fights only for peace and the right to worship.
信仰 西班牙人是天主教♥徒♥ 法兰西人是天主教♥徒♥
Worship? Spain is catholic! France is catholic!
罗马人也是天主教♥徒♥
Rome is catholic!
索斯韦尔和他的手下
Southwell and his minions are a trojan horse
就是邪恶势力为杀我们尊贵的女王
for which the axis of evil will emerge
和所有真正的英国人而放置的特洛伊木马
to slaughter our gracious queen and every trueblooded englishman!
我会为你的灵魂祈祷 理查德
I will pray for your soul, Richard.
我恳求你 不要把生命浪费在注定失败的事业上
I beseech thee, do not throw thy life away on a doomed cause.
注定失败
Doomed?
我们不会失败
We cannot be defeated.
索斯韦尔神父的话会像军队一样传开
Father southwell's words will march like an army in ink.
如我们所说 他在写手稿
As we speak, he works on a manuscript,
这能召集所有沉睡的天主教♥徒♥奋起战斗
which will be a call to arms for sleeping catholics everywhere.
召集战斗 你看过那份手稿
A call to arms? You have seen this manuscript?
"滚开吧 毒蛇"
"Avaunt, o viper."
-你看过那份手稿吗 -"尽管来蔑视我"
- Have you seen the manuscript? - "I, thy spite defy."
够了
Enough.
-"上帝主宰了..." -够了 停下
- "There is a god that overrules..." - Enough! Enough! Halt!
"缩短或延长我们脆弱的生命"
"And shorten or prolong our brittle course."
"我仰仗于他的宽仁 而非他们的威权 为他我艰难而生
I on his mercy, not thy might, rely, "for him, I live,
但为他 我更愿死去"
and for him, I hope to die!"
先生
Sir?
他原先是唱诗班成员
He was a choirister.
我记得周日在教堂见过他
I remember him at church a Sunday,
他的声音如此纯净... 如同天使一般
his voice so pure... Like an angel.
是我辜负了他
I failed him.
我没能让他见到真♥相♥
I failed to make him see the truth.
索斯韦尔今天又害死了一个好人
Southwell has killed another man today, a good man.
他煽动言辞的危害性胜过任何利剑
He killed him with words more deadly than any sword.
作家们...
Writers...
作家们是伊甸园里的新蛇
Writers are the new serpent in the garden.
数到三
Count to three.
一... 二... 你要死啊
One... two... you witch!
这样就能更快痊愈了
It will heal more regular now.
再也不会好了
It will never be regular again.
好吧 也许是不完全
Well, maybe not completely.
我过去照镜子的时候都很开心
I used to look into the mirror and feel joy.
但马上 我就只能感到失望了
Forthwith, I will only feel disappointment.
现在我明白你们这些人的感受了
Now I know how the rest of you feel.
我是威尔 我能进来吗
It's will. Can I come in?
滚开 莎士比亚 你这个杂种
Be gone, Shakespeare, you cur!
他是你的朋友
He's your friend.
他是毁了我脸的恶人
He is the vile destroyer of my face!
进来吧 威尔
Come in, will.
你们聊吧
I'll leave you to it.
我来向你道歉
I've come to say sorry.
那就说啊
Go on then.
我那时嗑了药 兴奋得跟只鹰一样
I was as high as a hawk on some drug.
你还不跟我分享
Which thou did not share
因为你自己去了那个上等宴会
because thou was off at the proper party.
那算不上个上等宴会
Twas not the proper party
就是一群老头子在谈论天使而已
but a group of old men talking about angels.
真的吗
Really?
-没有女孩吗 -没有
- No maidens? - None.
鸡♥奸♥者
Sodomites.
这张脸是我唯一的资本 现在我连这都没了
All I had was my face. Now I don't even have that.
你是个演员 又不是花瓶
You're an actor, not an ornament.
而且你是个伟大的演员
And a great actor, too.
你要真这么想 就给我写个了不起的角色
If you really thought that, you'd write me a great role.
整个早上我都在构思 我已经想好了
I spent the whole morning coming up with one, and I have it.
是吗
Thou hast?
完全的原创
Completely original idea.
那我能演国王吗
Do I get to play a king?
当然 演奥伯伦
Yes. Oberon.
文艺复兴时期文学作品中的精灵王 莎翁《仲夏夜之梦》中的角色
奥伯伦
Oberon.
精灵的... 王
King of... the fairies.
精灵之王吗
King of the fairies?
这故事讲的是麻药和魔法
It's a tale of drugs and magic.
精灵王和王后之间互相争斗
The fairy king is fighting with the fairy queen
为了一个被仙女偷换的小男孩
over a little changeling boy.
什么 那角色听起来太娘娘腔了
What?! Well, that sounds very effeminate.
我不想演精灵王
I don't want to play a fairy king.
构思角色可不容易
Tis not easy coming up with parts!
不 很容易的
Yes, it is!
笨蛋
Moron.
"霍林斯赫德所著 英国 爱尔兰和威尔士编年史"
"Holinshed's chronicles" of england, Ireland, and wales.
里面都是角色和人物
It's full of them.
有个故事我特别喜欢...
There's a part I particularly like...
讲一个必须当摄政王的公爵
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表