剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
他发现观众们挺喜欢他
He could feel that the audience liked him.
从那以后这就成了他的动力
That's all he's ever wanted since.
观众不能喜欢他 他要演的是托普克利夫
The audience can't like him. It's Topcliffe.
没错 但是他能让观众明白
No, but they can understand him.
如果你真的想让观众感到害怕
If you really want to terrify the audience,
就让我们在他身上看到自己的影子
make us see ourselves in him.
化身成人类的... 魔鬼
Make the monster... human.
就是这样
That's it.
我要让人们看到小男孩理查德 慢慢变成托普克利夫
I have to show how a boy named Richard became Topcliffe.
你真是天才 爱丽丝·伯比奇
You're a genius, Alice Burbage.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-守卫 抓住他 -站住
- Guards, seize him! - Halt!
站住
Halt!
托普克利夫大♥师♥ 托普克利夫大♥师♥
Master Topcliffe! Master Topcliffe!
放手 他认识我
Wait! He knows me!
-托普克利夫大♥师♥ -干嘛
- Master topcliffe! - What?!
你怎么会变成现在的样子
How did you become what you are?
什么
What?!
先生 为了在戏剧中呈现出你最真实的样子
I mean, sir, in order to draw you truly in our play,
我必须知道你为何变得如此强大
I need to understand how you became so strong.
快把莎士比亚大♥师♥放开 我们要谈谈
Take your rough hands from Master Shakespeare and leave us.
先生
Sir.
失陪一会 我先去更衣
Allow me to change my clothes,
之后我会一五一十地告诉你
and I'll tell you everything you need to know.
我曾是个孤儿 知道吗
I was an orphan, you know.
我在一所残酷的学校寄读
I was packed off to a brutal school
那里的同学们都出身自名门望族
where the other boys had wealth and privilege.
他们看不起我
They scorned me.
我只能在宿舍的屋顶上寻求些许慰藉
I found solace on the rooftop of my dormitory.
不管刮风下雨都会去那里 祈祷上帝的救赎
I would pray in all weathers, beseeching god for salvation.
有一天 最凶残的男生发现了我
One of the cruelest of the boys discovered me there.
取笑我 不停地踹我 直到...
Mocked me, kicking me again and again, until...
他失去了重心
He lost his footing.
掉下楼顶 摔破了脑袋
Fell off the roof and cracked his head.
他那时还有呼吸
He was still breathing,
所以我踩在他的脖子上
so I stepped upon his neck.
出于善意吗
To be merciful?
为了... 变强大
To... be... strong.
这是来自上帝的讯息
It was a sign... from god.
人生中第一次感到理所当然
For the first time, I felt absolute.
他的死没有折磨你的良知吗
And his death did not trouble your conscience?
良知
Conscience?
只有懦夫才会谈论良知
"Conscience" is a word only cowards use.
听好了 莎士比亚大♥师♥
Let me tell you, Master Shakespeare...
我的地位即将上升到更高的层次
I shall soon rise to a position more elevated
这是我年轻时根本不敢奢望的
than my frightened, young self could ever have imagined.
我的朋友 比如你 必将受到恩惠
My friends, such as yourself, shall prosper.
敌人们则会坠入无边地狱
My enemies shall fall into darkest hell.
他好像变回了老样子
Seems nearly his old self.
伦敦的所有酒 都没法洗掉这份恐惧
Not enough vinegar in London to scrub off the horror.
喝酒也于事无补
Nor ale to drown it.
他有没有提到那个奥托吕科斯
Has he mentioned Autolycus' name?
母亲觉得你需要来一碗浓香大蒜汤
Mother thinks you need good, thick garlic soup.
把这里熏得臭烘烘
The house reeks of it.
有什么办法能让你好过点
What will make you well again?
喝酒吗
Ale?
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you came in.
伯比奇大♥师♥
Master Burbage.
我想告诉你 我非常高兴你能够回到我们身边
May I convey how happy I am that you are returned to us so well?
这位是约翰·赫明斯大♥师♥
This is Master John Heminges.
奥托吕科斯的戏份由他来顶
He's been playing Autolycus' parts.
我的戏份谁来顶
Who played my parts?
我们轮流
Well, we all took turns,
但没人能演得像你这么烂
but nobody could do as shitty a job as you.
威尔也不行 天啊 太蹩脚了
Not even will. Christ, what a ham.
我只是按照你的样子演
I was merely modeling myself on thee.
朋友们...这杯酒敬奥托吕科斯
Friends... a moment for... For Autolycus...
我们的挚友 一位可怜的演员
Our comrade, a poor player
他把一生都奉献给了舞台和角色
who strutted and fretted his hour upon the stage.
而现在... 再也看不到了
And now is... heard no more.
奥托吕科斯是伦敦排行第二的男演员...
Autolycus was the second best actor in London...
对朋友来说 他的善良和无私占据我们心中最重要的位置
And first in kindness and unselfish love for his friends.
-没错 -致敬
- Aye. - Hear, hear.
敬奥托吕科斯
Autolycus.
敬奥托吕科斯
Autolycus!
这可真新鲜
That looks refreshing.
你好
Hi.
不 我强迫自己醒来 为了让你从我面前消失
No, I force myself awake to banish you from my sight.
-这办法有用吗 -滚开
- And how's that working out? - Leave me!
你要明白 你应该写完这部戏
You know, you really should finish this play.
毕竟 这是用我的命换来的
After all, it is your reward for sending me to my death.
别说了
Stop.
你已经很久没有好作品了
You hadn't had a worthy idea in ages.
直到牺牲了我... 终于
And then you sacrificed me and... voilá.
灵感四射
Inspiration.
真划算啊
Clever bargain.
我完蛋了
I am damned.
看得出来
Well, obviously.
离我远点
Give me peace!
基特
Kit?
又做噩梦了
Another nightmare?
你能听我告解吗
Will you hear my confession?
-现在吗 -求求你 我想寻求安宁
- Now? - Please! I must have peace.
万物颂
Benedicite.
我不会
I don't know how.
你说 "上帝"
You say, "Dominus."
上帝
Dominus.
距你上次告解过了多久时间
How long has it been since your last confession?
一辈子
A lifetime.
蠢狗 别叫了
Peace, hounds.
你怎么没来
Why weren't you there?
很晚了 回家吧
'Tis very late. Go home.
我好想见你
I longed to see thee.
我明天就去见你
I will see thee tomorrow.
听我的 不然我就把人把狗都吵醒
Hear me now, or I shall wake every man and dog within hearing.
那就快点
Pray, make it quick then.
你知道我怎么活下来的吗
Do you know how I survived?
怎么
Do you?
沉溺于一切美好回忆
By dwelling upon all the good,
我一生真正的美好时光
the truly good that I have known in my life.
我倾心于你
I dwelt upon thee.
于是我天真地想着
It comforted me to imagine that,
要是我能活着出去 我就能看到你在等我
if should I live to walk out of there, I'd find thee waiting.
我不在是因为...
I wasn't there because...
我知道要是你出来了 我就再也不能嘲笑你了
I knew if you came out, I couldn't laugh at you anymore.
帮我一把
Help me a bit here.
你去瘟疫隔离间照顾你最好的朋友
You went into a plague house to take care of your best friend.
这是我听说过最勇敢的事迹
'Tis the bravest thing I'd ever heard.
我很害怕
I was scared shitless.
所以才显得勇敢
That's what makes it brave.
我只是表现得很勇敢
I was only acting brave.
你的演技没那么好
You're not that good an actor.
是谁
Who's there?
一个酒鬼 迷路了
A-a-a drunkard! Lost his way!
你得走了
You must go.
-让我留在你身边 -你喝多了 得睡了
- Let me stay with you. - You're drunk. You need sleep.
我一个人睡不着
Sleep will not come if I am alone.
求你了
Please.
理查德
Richard.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表